The minimum amount to trade - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

The minimum amount to trade

I think all users can start Bitcoin at $ 1. However, it will generate slow profit. Anyone can earn any profit from these coins. I'm lucky but I can make more profit. I think it can help everyone

it depends to which exchange you use because its different in exchanges some them dont have dont have minimum amount of trade and in a lot exchange minimum is 1 dollar but there are some exchanges that you need to spend more than 10 dollars per trade.

I think if you will trade just think the amount of fee and the amount you will get becouse if you will just trade below the fee you will. Just lose and also you will only wasting youre time

I think that the best minimum amount is about $5,00, enough to begin trading and you can also have no capital, but it takes a long time to take part in a prize campaign.

1 hour ago, Riazullah said:

The minimum amount trade is the 0.001 btc in some exchanges and in some there are more than 100 now to trade in BTC we looks for any thing.

At yobit the minim to trade is only 0.0001, but the author was asking the minimum amount to start trading.

On 10/4/2019 at 5:10 PM, MyThoughts said:

Who can tell me what is the minimum amount in order to start trading and see at least a small noticeable profit?
Just with small amounts, profit will be noticeable only with quick and significant price increases.
But this does not happen too often...

I don't think there is no minimum amount of bitcoin needed when you want to trade. Even you have a small amount of bitcoin in your wallet, you can trade it already. But some trading applications needs 0.0007 or up btc before you can trade.

The minimum amount to trade for each exchange will certainly be different, but if we take the center line or the average is US $ 10, the greater the trading capital the greater the profit and the greater the risk.

You can easily get income from trading, but you must have the skills to conduct technical analysis of the currencies you want to trade. In my opinion, the minimum amount of business does not matter if you do not exceed $ 5

You can easily get income from trading, but you must have the skills to conduct technical analysis of the currencies you want to trade. In my opinion, the minimum amount of business does not matter if you do not exceed $ 5

Let's talk logic, in order to make good profits from trading, you have to have a $ 1,000 balance. 
But to be honest, I always talk about the amount of simple I think 100$ for starters, to interact and learn enough and when you lose it will not breathe on them because you learn

I think when you new in trading so starts low amount 20$ is good invest but do low trade loss are profit its not matter but you earn some knowledge in every trade and gain some experience in trading then start high trades i think this is good strategy to use in trading

• Useful or interesting 1

16 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

I think when you new in trading so starts low amount 20$ is good invest but do low trade loss are profit its not matter but you earn some knowledge in every trade and gain some experience in trading then start high trades i think this is good strategy to use in trading

I am pleased with the strategy you have provided.
it is a good strategy for beginners to trade. because with a minimum amount in trading, beginners will get a lot of experience in it. Maybe this can be done for beginners who want to trade.

• +2 1

Hello friend.. As for your question.There's no clear answer to that.Some people start with very little money and succeed.Others don't work.So in general, your capital should be a little big.And I can tell you 100 dollars

If you are great on daily trade,  why not invest big   capital,  this will give you more profit,  and if you have some little capital just buy and hold coins that have a potential to increase it's price

It depends on the currency you want to trade in. But in the beginning, do not trade a large amount until the losses are not large

This is no actual figure for starting a business with Bitcoin the money money you invest the more money your earn in trading.

Let me give a little and good advice invest the money you can afford to lose without panicking don't trade with a huge capital as trading is quite risky

I think for me the best capital to start trading is like 100$ but others start like 200$ but me i invested like 100$ and trade and make that 100 to 200 so you can really see the profit.

Up to you and your capabilities. I think that there is no specific amount, because any amount is suitable if we just know when to buy and sell. If we don’t have enough funds to start, it’s better to try to participate in any reward campaigns so that we earn free tokens.

I understand what you mean, at least a minimum of $ 3 after you enter your coin trade, you can see your profit or loss after you determine the sale above the price or below the coin price, it will automatically convert to your finances. Some exchanges have different minimum limits.

Be careful about capital.It's very important.Small capital won't feel much profit.But when the amount increases, the risk is. A lot of traders have lost all their money.And good luck to all of you.

i know that there is a minimum amount in trading but i don't know whats the exact price in each coin. but in yobit there is an indication there what is the minimum amount to be traded there.

You could start trading on any amount of money you have. Do remember, some exchange have a minimum amount of coins before you could buy/sell them. You should try with a very small amount first, just so you know how trading works.