The minimum amount to trade - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

The minimum amount to trade

Have a good day with cryptotalk💗.You ask have need a minimum amount usd or bitcoin for noticable profit.it is you choose but brother i suggest you can trade minimum 500 usd above bitcoin or other crypto currency.If you have minimum 500 dollar bitcoin or other crypto currency you can buy 2 or three different different coin.its profitabe more than buy one coin.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

There is no minimum amount in trading but i think the more money you trade, the more profit you will earn. Always remember that invest or trade the money you are afford losing. 

• +5 1

The minimum amount of profit is noticeable and in my experience is 200$, this amount is good as it is not small or large You can make some good profits if you know how to trade well and at the same time if you lose you will not lose much.

first time i started to trade, i have some funds. it's around $600 and i gained it x6 in a few months. if you want a big profit with small amount, you need to wait a good moment to trade some coins. there are always sudden pump on bitcoin and other altcoins.

Edited by I-KUN
  • +3 1

41 minutes ago, I-KUN said:

first time i started to trade, i have some funds. it's around $600 and i gained it x6 in a few months. if you want a big profit with small amount, you need to wait a good moment to trade some coins. there are always sudden pump on bitcoin and other altcoins.

I don't think that's a minimum amount to trade, because $ 600 is a lot of money for me. maybe for now can start trading and get profit with enough capital of $ 50 with a perpetual bitcoin contract that is being talked about this ..

• +3 1

On 04.10.2019 at 13:10, MyThoughts said:

Who can tell me what is the minimum amount in order to start trading and see at least a small noticeable profit?
Just with small amounts, profit will be noticeable only with quick and significant price increases.
But this does not happen too often...

With small amounts of profit will also be small. With normal trading, you can earn about 3% of the invested amount. And to find a crypto pair that will give about 30% is very difficult and risky. Better on small %, but often

• +4 1

There have no minimum amount to invest in trading but you need minimum knowledge to start trading. You can start trading by 10$ I will suggest you to start trading by 100$ so that you can overcome loses also.

• +4 1

1 hour ago, Zentoly said:

I think start trading with 10$ is useless because you can not earn money if you invest or start trade with 10 $ in bitcoin so if you start trading with good amount then your return will be good.

Yeah but he can learn many thing by investing 10$ in trading.  He will able to made a good amount of money when he will invest a big amount of money. Be he have to learn first how the loses come to us. 10$ is good amount to lose in trading instead of losing a big amount.

• +4 1

On 10/4/2019 at 5:10 PM, MyThoughts said:

Who can tell me what is the minimum amount in order to start trading and see at least a small noticeable profit?
Just with small amounts, profit will be noticeable only with quick and significant price increases.
But this does not happen too often...

$10 is a pretty minimum amount for you to start trading on a small scale. Playing it safe and relaxed with little but continued results is the best way to play on the crypto currency trading market.

• +4 1

So the general idea seems to be $100-300. Which to be honest I agree with. Compound interest makes a huge difference over time and a small amount like $10 can grow large over time. But if you have at least $100-200 you can easily start to see profits that will start to cover the bills pretty quickly. If you're careful of course.

• +5 1

There haven't any minimal quantity to spend money on buying and selling however you want minimal knowledge to begin trading. You can begin buying and selling through 10$ I will propose you to start trading by means of one hundred$ so you can triumph over loses additionally. And With a small quantity and earnings can be small. But practice and discover ways to trade. With a hundred$, you can alternate bitcoin, in a day to earn and lose 1$ or $2.

• +3 1

Is there any way someone can start trading with low investment and earn profit? I mean how can someone compensate for fees when he/she wants to trade with a low amount?

I read in some articles that even some people started trading with just $10!! How is this possible when your profit is small and the fees are high? Maybe the only solution is to buy a coin with the biggest gap between lowest and highest price. Another method is that you only buy coins with low fees.  But I don't think these solutions will work because you need to earn at least $4 to compensate for fees and earning $4 with $10 is only possible on very rare opportunities. What is your idea about trading with low investment?

• +5 1

There is no minimum amount in trading. If you want to earn a lot of money quickly, you need to trade a lot of money too. But we should always remember that trade only the money we afford to lose. 

• +5 1

Примерно с 15 долларов уже можно успешно учиться торговать, тестировать гипотезы, стратегии и набираться опыта. Удачи!

• +5 1

On 10/4/2019 at 4:24 PM, cryptokram said:

Example in yobit they have 0.0012 BTC on withdrawal fee.

You should start trading with a good amount. x10 of the transfer fee is a good thing ATLEAST.

But the best minimum amount for me is the times 20 of the TF.

Really good count of minimum of trade on BTC the count like this helping out couse i have only.have a litle capital.of coins and this made me know hoe to calculate the profit ..thank you freind really smarth accounting.

• +5 1

You can really start by investing 100$ and start trading, you can make this 100$ turns into something. if you have enough knowledge on what you are doing, because if you dont you will end up losing that 100$.

• +5 1

I think you can start at 100$ and if you have enough knowledge on trading stuff, i think you can really make this into profit.  just be wise and confident in every trade you are doing. 

• +5 1

You should always choose the amt you can afford to loose .

As per your question , You should choose  minimum amount according to exchange and the coin you are willing to exchange , because for example you are exchanging 5$ worth of eth and withdrawing it in btc , but withdrawal fee is 4$ , then there wont be profit , so always choose amount x10-x15 larger than withdrawal fees 

Depends on you, but if you want to earn big profit you should have big capital to trade. If you are new then you can start with at least $20 just practice it.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/4/2019 at 12:24 PM, cryptokram said:

Example in yobit they have 0.0012 BTC on withdrawal fee.

You should start trading with a good amount. x10 of the transfer fee is a good thing ATLEAST.

But the best minimum amount for me is the times 20 of the TF.

Usually it's not a good idea to withdraw bitcoin when you are dealing with smaller amounts. Use litecoin, eth or ripple for transfers and you can save a lot.

• +5 1

On 12/14/2019 at 11:13 AM, juos1s said:

The reasonable minimum amount is $ 200, the more money you invest, the more you earn. It depends on you.

There is no minimum amount for the amount of trading, only binance  that imposes a minimum of $ 10, that is, another amount that is negotiable and the higher the amount, the greater the profit and vice versa.

• +5 1

On 12/11/2019 at 4:57 PM, MinJax said:

I think you can start investing and trading after that time. Please share the experiences you have had at your writing. The smallest level to trade for sure anyone can spend.

I think the smallest amount that anyone can trade using any pair is around 1 dollar or 14,000 satoshis but the profit of this trade is not really noticeable.

• +5 1

i am trading yobit. i use it and feeling comfortable with their exchange program. however the minimum trading of yobit is 0.0001 btc. so it makes me upset because sometimes i need to buy with 0.00001 and i want to sell my coins with the lower minimum trade such as 0.00001. i think user of yobit will attract more than previous time if yobit allow that low opening trade

• +5 1

If you want to train, you need to start training with at least one dollar.And you can invest more than you want and trading is a way to make a lot of money, so here you can do much more.

• +2 1