The minimum amount to trade - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

The minimum amount to trade

for yobit traders, minimum trading is 0.0001 . this case there is no bound nor any restriction about deposits. but for doing business, a good capital will help us to make good profits.  i am optimistic about good investment rather than low investment. cause my theory says, money brings money. good investment will bring more returns against trading

• +4 1

1 hour ago, silvergain said:

for yobit traders, minimum trading is 0.0001 . this case there is no bound nor any restriction about deposits. but for doing business, a good capital will help us to make good profits.  i am optimistic about good investment rather than low investment. cause my theory says, money brings money. good investment will bring more returns against trading

This amount is very low for trading when you want to get huge profit then you need to trade with huge amount of money.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You can put as much as you can if yu can invest 500$ just go ahead more you put more benifs you get this is the rules if the game and of course if you put a small amount you will get nothing 

• +3 1

There is no minimum amount to trade.You can start tradibg with your $10 dollars amount of any cryptocurrency.If you want to earn big amount you need to invest more

• +3 1

With $ 10 you can start trading. Try to trade Dogecoin, because this coin has a strong user base, you can take every advantage of trading dogecoin little by little.

• +2 1

It rarely happens where, with a small investment, people grow profit, most likely this chance is one in a million. It is worth giving in to reality, to get a lot of money you also need to invest a lot of money.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Binjit said:

You are right i also agree with this low fund of trading on yobit but if we want to become trader and
trade on any exchenge need minimum 50-100$ balance my personal opinion is low balance is not
good for trading become a good traders

Why is that important?

You can be good trader with 1$ too.

You think if you want solid profit, you must to have some large/solid balance to start trading.

If you are beginner I recommend to start with small amount and try some strategies and after that try/start with large amount. For some person 50/100$ is not small amount to risk in some coin, and also if you are beginner in trading.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

14 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

I like your overall thoughts, but the truth is that there is a minimum that can prevent good trading. When you drop below a certain amount, say at least $8-9, you have to earn a larger profit just to avoid losing some of your funds to dust (dust is when a full transaction can't sell because there are not enough units after the decimal, you accumulate left over amount of coin that you cannot trade). If you have a massive trade size, you can even earn 0.05% more than the trade fees and earn a nice profit.

I dont understand what you think exactly.

If you think on trading fees, I will write one example.

You have 1$ of DOGE that is 496 DOGE (on currently price 0.00201361$) trading fee is 0.00199999$ (to buy DOGE), price go up till 0.0024$ and you sell your 496 DOGE your fee is 0.00238377 (for selling) and you get 1.19427296$ with fee and total fees for buy and sell is 0.00438376$ and your profit is 0.19427296$ which is total profit with fees (from both side) 0.1898892$.

On Yobit trading fees (buy/sell) is 0.2% which means that you must to have (price go up) at least 0.5% that you have profit 0.1%.

I hope you understand what I want to tell you, it's not important with which amount you trading it's important how much price go up in this case with this fees at least 0.5% to have 0.1% profit.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

In general, the trading market is considered very attractive to small investors due to the ease of opening a trading account, even in a small amount, as the minimum to open the account is $ 100 or less with some companies. However, trading in a small amount like this may not return to the investor with great returns, even if trading with a large leverage.

On 10/4/2019 at 12:10 PM, MyThoughts said:

Who can tell me what is the minimum amount in order to start trading and see at least a small noticeable profit?
Just with small amounts, profit will be noticeable only with quick and significant price increases.
But this does not happen too often...

well for a newbies i think you would need to start small with 50$ and it would be great if you invest it in big coins that are volatile and have volume and you will learn how easy it is to make money

Each exchange has minimum amounts that you can trade, so you'll have to try out a few before you make a decision.

But as far as what the minimum amount you'd need before you'd notice a real profit...that's hard to say.  I would probably start off with $100 if that isn't too much for you.  It's a nice round number and you can easily tell how much of a percentage you're gaining or losing, and if you ended up trading a coin that made you 100% profit, you would definitely have a nice amount of winnings.  But it's really all up to how much you can be comfortable with if you lost everything.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:10 PM, MyThoughts said:

Who can tell me what is the minimum amount in order to start trading and see at least a small noticeable profit?
Just with small amounts, profit will be noticeable only with quick and significant price increases.

The crypto market is open for everyone with low or high funds. You can start with one dollar. But if you want to make quick earnings start with 1000 dollars. Anyway, do you know how to trade?

On 12/31/2019 at 4:21 PM, Selfish777 said:

Depending on the amount you are having but you can start with like 50$ and above but be careful in your trade

I think it's not enough 50 dollars it's to low ti start trading you can put more the minimum is 100 dollars to have some good profit if you put a big amount your profit will be big

On 10/4/2019 at 5:10 PM, MyThoughts said:

Hi if you want to try you can download celsius network app from the playstore. It has a very good reviews if you read online. It is a crypto investment app wherein you can invest your crypto without minimum amount required. Just deposit your crypto there and it will earn interest every monday  London time. They also offer loan either in crypto or dollars.. If youre interested then just go ahead and download it and you may use this code for bonus start up 1763486bfa

Yes there will be little return on that, the income will be little same as the capital. If you had a good trading skill than you can earn a good amount from trading. And you can start trading with lowest amount 100$ to 200$. and get good profit.

It depends on the platform you will use because some of them already accept if the money reaches over five dollars and above to trade.

6 minutes ago, Mindyourbusiness said:

I think the best minimum amount to start trading with should be 100 dollars, that's enough to start trading, you can also be without capital, but you have to participate in a prize campaign, but that takes a long time. 

i think in many countries 100$ is like a month salary or even more so i would say start with as little as you canto test the market and see if crypto is something you can handle or not.

7 hours ago, huyscoi40 said:

There is no certain minimum amount to trade, but if you are new to trading, it is better to start with a small amount, starting to trade when bitcoin is priced below $ 132 each time.

when was bitcoin was this price bro lol , and you are right there is no minimum money to use for trading but i think to eliminate the risk you should start with small amount of money

As a beginner or newbie the minimum money to trade should be 5 to 10 dollars as stop lose and take 15 to 20 as profit.

It is more relaxing and less risky.

On 10/4/2019 at 3:10 PM, MyThoughts said:

There is no minimum amount to get into trading. It depends on your fund how much you can effort. Because there is also risk to lose your fund.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

1 minute ago, Nosrat Nishi said:

Thanks for your good advice.  i am new in this site. so, i didn't proper knowledge about crypto and how to earn more money.  When read your comment i learn that invest make money more and more

You must be patient if you are starting from 10 Dollars and you will have to choose the altcoin market. Keep the faith and your income will eventually grow.

Truly it's adviceable to trade with small amounts but the profit is very low I believe that the more you trade the more your income increases

In general, the cryptocurrency market is considered very attractive to small investors due to the ease of opening a trading account, even at a small amount, as the minimum to open the account is 100 dollars or less with some companies. However, trading in a small amount like this may not return to the investor with great returns.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:53 AM, ghazi1984 said:

Start trading at a minimum of $ 1 and then double the amount in every new deal and don't worry you will win a lot.

Where and how. Earn with this little amount will not earn you anything. Except in expert options.

Hi guy! Thanks because that is a great subject for newbies on trading of cryptocurrencies! I suggest you to start trading on doge market because the minimum is very low = 10 doges! You can make profits with small capital !