The minimum amount to trade - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

The minimum amount to trade

Who can tell me what is the minimum amount in order to start trading and see at least a small noticeable profit?
Just with small amounts, profit will be noticeable only with quick and significant price increases.
But this does not happen too often...

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 11
  • +2 8
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

30 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Example in yobit they have 0.0012 BTC on withdrawal fee.

You should start trading with a good amount. x10 of the transfer fee is a good thing ATLEAST.

But the best minimum amount for me is the times 20 of the TF.

I understand you.
Since such the withdrawal fee, is it not easy to withdraw to fiat? 
Or transfer to a very cheap coin, where, according to the results of all transactions, the withdrawal fee will be much less.
Or do they have all withdrawal fees of all coins equivalent to 0.0012 BTC?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

The more the better. Trading is business where rich gets richer. The richer you are the more richer you get.

Let's say you are profitting %0.1 every day; your $100 becomes $144 after a year.

If you were trading with $100k, it would have become $144k.

You either have to take more risks with the small money or you need to increase your investment amount. Ts all maths.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -3 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 10/4/2019 at 6:05 PM, MyThoughts said:

I understand you.
Since such the withdrawal fee, is it not easy to withdraw to fiat? 
Or transfer to a very cheap coin, where, according to the results of all transactions, the withdrawal fee will be much less.
Or do they have all withdrawal fees of all coins equivalent to 0.0012 BTC?

Different coins has their own fees.

that 0.0012 oly applies to Bitcoin.

The Ethereum has its own fee and if i am not mistake it is 0.05 or 0.005. iF you will just need to withdraw and send to other exchange then you should pick other optons!

Edited by cryptokram

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Different coins has their own fees.

that 0.0012 oly applies to Bitcoin.

The Ethereum has its own fee and if i am not mistake it is 0.05 or 0.005

I talked about this...
But I understood you: you meant the minimum amount with which it is advisable to start trading. The answer to my main question in the topic.
Thank you again.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

7 minutes ago, JesusisLord said:

I think that it depends on the person trading. Not all traders will want to be following a set schedule to trade.

Thanks for your opinion.
By the way, I agree with you.
Not every person can have a certain initial amount for trading + everyone has a different strategy.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

12 minutes ago, JesusisLord said:

I think that it depends on the person trading. Not all traders will want to be following a set schedule to trade.

But I'm also interested in different opinions of who and how are achieving positive results in this matter.
Therefore, I will wait for other answers.
Thanks again.

• +5 2

I dont know for other exchange, but on Yobit you have minimum for trading on DOGE market is ony 10 DOGE that is 0.025$.

And I think that is very low, and I think that is DOGE market very good for beginners to start trading and learn things.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/4/2019 at 4:24 PM, cryptokram said:

Example in yobit they have 0.0012 BTC on withdrawal fee.

You should start trading with a good amount. x10 of the transfer fee is a good thing ATLEAST.

But the best minimum amount for me is the times 20 of the TF.

good concept 20 x trading fee, but i think for small amount every person is different, i suggest use money thats you can afford when its loss

• +5 2

minimum amount of trading its no problem if you not have fund more 15$ you can easy for earning from trading, but must have a good skill for manage technical analysis on your coin want to trade.

• +5 2

1 hour ago, Ong Dod said:

As i learned from trading strategy i always start trading at $20 and not aiming to get high profit right away, my strategy is to buy low sell high by buying bitcoin with a price of $20 and sell a little higher than my investment and from that i didnt lose much but earn big from little by little profit.

This one is true, I do believed the with that amount of capital you can earn more than that value, only things is at least we should be more precautions while we are on the actual trade so that even with small amount of money, we value each cents of it to make it grow.  

You can start trading on bitmex with 10 $, you just need to make high leverage trade to make up some profit, BTC withdrawal fee is 0.0002 at lowest, or bybit which is better in my opinion u can see ur USD profit too, there u can trade different coins not just with BTC, so u can send XRP and short it or long , and get paid in more XRP

• +3 1
  • +4 2

7 hours ago, lovesybitz said:

You mean, you can trade doge at yobit for 10 dogecoin? that's a good things if they have that kind of altcoins to trade mate. I will check it now, then I can start at once if ever I can able to trade em now at that amount. 

Yes man, you can trade on DOGE market with only 10 DOGE per order.

I think too that is great, you have ETH or WAVES market too and minimum for trade is 0.0001 ETH or WAVES.

And now you have YO market too which is good too, for new IEO or at all for trading.

I think it's same (I did not try) 0.0001 YO per order.

• +4 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/4/2019 at 11:10 AM, MyThoughts said:

Who can tell me what is the minimum amount in order to start trading and see at least a small noticeable profit?
Just with small amounts, profit will be noticeable only with quick and significant price increases.

Most exchanges will allow you to trade with 0.00001000 (1,000 sat), while other require you to start trading with at least 0.00010000 (10,000 sat). When you are buying BTC, you also have to watch out for transactions fees and processing fees - these can sometimes erode most of your money - especially for small amounts like $20 or $30. However, most places require that you purchase at least $50 worth.

• +1 3
  • +4 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

well ,  some exchanges like  binance set the minimum amout to trade around 10$ , but i suggest you to beginn with 20 or 50 $ , if you are new but if you are expert 100 or 200$ is not bad , good luck 😉 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

6 minutes ago, Ratash said:

Yes the profits with a small amount is very low because only few coins make a huge price punp up i think its better to invest in btc and eth or invest with a proper amount of money.

The small amount will give you small profit f course! the higher we invest the more risk we take! and that risk will give us much profit if we know what we are trading and when to buy and sell! 

1 minute ago, Abderrazak19 said:

You are right the high fee is just for bitcoin for example the fee of usdt is 1 usdt and the fee of ethereum is 0.005 worth 1$ both

YEs, different coins/tokens will ahve different fee! that applies on every exchange!

The minimum amount to trade for a noticeable profit is $100 with an easy 3-5% pump that will see your profit without complicated calculations.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 11/21/2019 at 8:45 PM, Awaremooner said:

Minimum trading account varies from exchange to exchange. I noticed on the now defunct coinexchange, you need minimum of about 11,000 Satoshi to trade as the minimum order on the exchange is 10000 plus trading fees. On Kucoin, I haven't enter any trading with an amount less than 100,000 Satoshi

Thank you for the detailed and understandable answer.
Yes, I heard about this Kucoin exchange, but given time I use YoBit.

• +5 1

2 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

Thank you for the detailed and understandable answer.
Yes, I heard about this Kucoin exchange, but given time I use YoBit.

I have traded in kucoin myself but hopefully because I have not traded below that required amount I didn't know this but I understand that different exchanges have this limits you cannot go below.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/4/2019 at 4:10 PM, MyThoughts said:

In my experience for visible gains for small capital will be difficult, given the current fluctuations do not have a big increase. To trade with high levels of value on the coin more than $300 because it targets at least only 3% fluctuations every day. Whereas for small coins, you might need $100 more.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

With a small amount and profit will be small. But practice and learn to trade. With 100$, you can trade bitcoin, in a day to earn and lose 1$ or 1.5$.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

All exchanges have a minimum to trade, the most reasonable is 0.0005 BTC and for me this is too small for you to start trading. Maybe you can use 0.002 or 0.005 BTC funds to get started

• +1 2
  • +5 1

10 hours ago, Ipal said:

In my opinion the best minimum amount is around $ 500, that's enough to start trading, you can also be without capital but you have to participate in a prize campaign, but that takes a long time

Right to say the 500 $ is very perfect for starting trade because when you start trade for high amount you will get the best profit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 2

You can start with 100 usd . this amount is less but if you don't have much then you can start with this amount. if you can be expert in trading you can make profit from it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2