The minimum amount to trade - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

The minimum amount to trade

On 1/13/2020 at 12:03 AM, Nakamoto said:

You must be patient if you are starting from 10 Dollars and you will have to choose the altcoin market. Keep the faith and your income will eventually grow.

If you want start for trading there is no really amount but the forums are giving a minimum deposit before you make a trading with the use of their platform it is almost ten dollars.

I don't know what your strategy is, but if you have a lot of money, you make a lot more. And that depends on which exchange you choose.

Investing a larger amount is a positive thing in that it increases your returns, and also increases your ability to take risks and manage them well, therefore we recommend that the balance be no less than $ 100 at the beginning and then increase it gradually after you find a successful strategy in the market, and you can use Demo trading account without risk until confidence in your ability to invest.

There is no minimum trade
The amount of trading depends on the number of currencies you want to buy and trade in
To start with, do not trade with large sums

it is depend on exchange all exchanges set there own minimum trade limit some exchange limit up to ten USD. And some even more than ten USD for minimum trade. 

I think there's no minimum amount to start trading any amount will do, but I suggest that always start with small investment of you are not experienced to practice in trading and to know what strategy is best to do and if you are sure and confident to face the risk then little by little increase your investment for much higher gain.

5 minutes ago, Janecai said:

The minimum amount to trade I think is $ 100. Because that way you can manage your money management. And you can trade with ease.

All user can start from 1 dollars in my local exchange. But that will generate slow profit. I suggest using a minimum of 300 dollars to start trading. I make a profit of 5 to 10 dollars a day with this capital. Even if I'm lucky I can make more profit.

Nice. Thanks for giving me the beautiful post it has done a lot of good work. It will be a blessing to our lives through me. We have made many improvements in our lives through the kind of arrangements that are necessary in our daily life.

2 hours ago, lucky80 said:
2 hours ago, Janecai said:

The minimum amount to trade I think is $ 100. Because that way you can manage your money management. And you can trade with ease.

All user can start from 1 dollars in my local exchange. But that will generate slow profit. I suggest using a minimum of 300 dollars to start trading. I make a profit of 5 to 10 dollars a day with this capital. Even if I'm lucky I can make more profit.

$100 and $300 are certainly very good at trading. But most people certainly do not have the initial capital of that size, I am sure with capital under $100 can trade and do not think about quick profits. At least getting profit is the main thing.

Dear, you can start with the amount you want. I advise you to work on the yobit website from which you can profit and trade small amounts. The site contains a large number of cheap currencies that you can trade on.

It all depends on your capacity. You can start small and grow big from that amount. Since we can trade to the lowest satoshis specially on the doge pair we can easily maximize those $20 into micro trading different coins using DOGE PAIR.

spacer.png

The smallest amount that should be traded is any value that would make a profit of 1 dollar. Because people tend to count their earnings in dollars.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

10 hours ago, Shuusei said:

Only you can decide what is your minimum capital to trade. What I could say is don't invest beyond your limit or only invest what you can afford to lose. Because not every of your trades might bring you profit.

I agree with you, no need to force yourself. Patience is the key to everything in this world. Always start from small things and that will not make you stay forever in a small box. Bitcoin has no price at launch but sees it now. That's an example that small things can become big.

There is no minimum amount to trade with in the cryptocurrency space so every thing your wanna do in on your .

There is no minimum amount to trade. You can use any money you want even if you want to use $10, you will try trading. But if you want to make a big profit, you should use a lot of money to trade so you will have a chance to make a lot of money from trading.

I think you can start your trading with minimum 100 usd to make a certain profit. if you invest 100 usd in yobit exchange than you can make daily up to 3% profit.

21 minutes ago, katariyakl said:

No minemum and maximum amount for trading you use any amount for trading but you have high amount than you get more profit and low amount than you get low profit. 

Yes, the amount itself is not important. You can start with as low as $10. More investment only make your earning process faster. I think knowledge and expertise are the main investments any trader needs. I started with low amounts too and upgraded my trading level step by step. When you have low investment, you can try long term trading until your capital is high enough for daily trading. Anyone should invest enough to compensate for fees.

On 04.10.2019 at 17:10, MyThoughts said:

Who can tell me what is the minimum amount in order to start trading and see at least a small noticeable profit?
Just with small amounts, profit will be noticeable only with quick and significant price increases.
But this does not happen too often...

I think the minimum amount is $ 100; it will be enough to get the first experience, maybe it will be positive, there are not expensive coins in which good growth indicators can be made on them; 100 percent per day.

17 hours ago, Luv4me said:

There should not be any minimum amount for trading, you can use any amount to trade if you wish

so it’s understandable you can trade like a dumb one dollar and do something right? but this is not reasonable, I wish you good luck with your attitude.

• +1 1

I think some exchanges already set their minimum amount to trading. In Binance the amount is around 10k satoshi atleast. So you can trading with small capital. But if you want see big progress about your profit. I think that is same with high capital or small capital. Maybe the amount profit is different, but in trading i always see the percentage. So no matter you get small profit but the profit percentage is high, that is better because you can double your investment.

• +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Usually in most exchanges the minimum amount to trade is around 10k satoshi to 100k satoshi. But if we talk about yobit the minimum amount to exchange is 10k satoshi. Even if the market fluctuates its value the amount is still fixed. I am no longer updated with other exchanges since its been so long when I have traded on other websites.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy