I am proud of all Cryptotalk members. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I am proud of all Cryptotalk members.

Thats a very beautiful thing, so its important for us to work and put together a good forum like this because , this is the best forum you could ever imagine of, so its a good thing for us to work and be sure of everything we are doing , so what the good thing we have been able to make good money  and knowledge . that is the best.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Am very very proud , because there has been so many times when I have needed money and crypto talk has been there , there were times when I wanted to go to the hospital and cryptotalk funds were there, so am thankful so very thankful and am overjoyed and God bless cryptotalk and we pray that the talk token comes and is released to the skies, 10 times better of even 1000 times better than the former 1000 satoshi per post , that would be a great option 

• +1 3
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, Wajdd said:

Hello, you are right Im new member here and I didn't write 100 posts yet, however I trusted in this forum I saw many members earn good from here

That's true, just trust this forum, just complete the first 100 posts and after that, the next posts that you may create will be paid. It will motivate you to create more topics or posts once you reach the first 100 posts.

• +3 1

@Whited35 Russian discussions are really amazing, am not reading them but i see how they got many replies and they even lead in the leaderboard regularly. Can you reply them too by using google translator or you just read them?

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

3 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35  Can you reply them too by using google translator or you just read them?

@Calvinpriva No ! I am not allowed to post in the Russian section by using Google translator. I just read Russian posts by using translator tools. I even do not give the post rates there. You know, translator tools may not give 100 % accuracy in the translations to create post there. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

The forum has actually changed since they changed the payment system to talk token because many people think it will not be expensive like the previous campaign but I will suggest we all stay patient and work so that we will be able to achieve good in few days coming. Let's work and invest the talk token for future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 Russian discussions are really amazing, am not reading them but i see how they got many replies and they even lead in the leaderboard regularly. Can you reply them too by using google translator or you just read them?

@Calvinpriva actually THIS forum created especially for russian people to teach them About crypto currency so there russian section has much popularity then in English section.. You also might know that yobit also a Russian exchange site.. Yah It's true that if YOU translated the russian conversation then you can know lot of useful information                            

• +3 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Calvinpriva actually THIS forum created especially for russian people to teach them About crypto currency so there russian section has much popularity then in English section.. You also might know that yobit also a Russian exchange site.. Yah It's true that if YOU translated the russian conversation then you can know lot of useful information                            

Thank you brother @Dorjoy12 it's really amazing. I guess it's a good opportunity for Russian members and they did well because they are very active and they always write good topics. We are glad to be part of this opportunity, learning crypto with them and earn good.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

23 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I'm also proud to those newbies especially to those who are really and willing to learn not just because of the payment that they can earn from cryptotalk. I hope we can grow this community more.

I agree on you my friend that there are many newbies here that wants to know a lot about cryptocurrency and they didn't think about on how many money that they can earn in this forum. Lets help each other here mostly newbies to learn more here by making useful and knowledge post on this forum.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

To be honest i think that the forum was very good in getting more members in the forum through the use of a btc campaign first before they introduced their new token which i think was a very good idea. Each member in this forum contributes in their own way and you are right in saying that we need to respect each off the members because it is their contributions that are very important in keeping this forum going, be it in the form of topic or in the comments that they make on other topics. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

As for me, I am only proud of the members that are not banned, the number of members that are banned already on this forum number the ones that has not been banned. And the reasons for the bank are always genuine.

• +3 1

But proud with you all the old members and admins who are helping the new members and binding them in the rules and making this forum clean and suitable for working even for beginners. I have started with 1% and I am already in 5% and there's a lot of things to know hope this forum is always for us.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I am also proud of all the new members of the forum and I think that profit is not their only concern. Many members are here to learn more information about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I am also proud to be a member of this forum because being a member has given me the opportunity to work and earn and also gave me the opportunity to know more about Cryptocurrency trading which i am planning to make as career in the future. Working here made many people earn money during the pandemic period and for that they are the best for me.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I am one of old member of this forum. I just want to tell new members tgat this forum give me alot money as well as knowledge about ceypto trading. Now i am earning more than 10 $ daily from this trading is due to crypto talk. 

• +3 1

I am also proud to be a cryptotalk member because through this forum I learn and share my knowledge about crypto currency trading and investment. One more good thing about this forum is it's pay it members weekly for making useful post.

Edited by Marks33
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                    

It is a beautiful and wonderful message that motivates us to continue
And to provide more help at the beginning. I used to enter every day in order to share my views and because I find where I empty what I want to say
In addition, I also want to benefit from this campaign, which we all benefit from, the best thing I got and as you said, we are different in the life that we live, you may find one of us does all that is necessary in order to enter the forum and participate for the end of the day, to get his salary in this sense
Others enter the forum in order to benefit from which dream is close
And I hope that everyone will achieve what he aspires to

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

When the new payment system was announced recently, a new number of members joined the forum, and I also noticed that the number of random messages became less and most of the members try to publish good content in order to obtain positive reputation points and receive payment, and this is a good thing for the forum and members

We novices are proud of our presence in the forum and the presence of members like you who are active and spread knowledge and experience

We started to learn a lot about digital currencies, how to deal, and the rules in the forum

We are waiting for the start of trading the talk symbol to make our first financial gains

We will be committed, energetic and helpful members until we all reach success

• +2 2

On 8/10/2020 at 11:30 PM, George10 said:

We are all as one family here regardless of the rank one is having therefore, let's be in spirit of getting along with one another so that we may share more crypto knowledge as we can,much love  to  you all my fellow cryptotalk friends let's continue to follow all the rules of the forum so that we can stay longer here.

I'm into that. We are like a family here that's why let's help each other and don't tolerate those who do not follow the rules. Lets do our best to make this forum more better. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thanks for reminding me about the old payment where we used to get 30k Satoshi per day. Now the forum payment system has been changed completely I have been working in the forum for more than 8 months and it really feels motivated after seeing this post. And for this long journey in the forum which is still going I felt my time spending  here worth it.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

2 minutes ago, Ridam said:

And for this long journey in the forum which is still going I felt my time spending  here worth it.

I believe, this forum has definitely helped us to increase our knowledge in the cryptocurrency sphere 😊. I regularly visit this forum to get the latest updates, discussions and information related to cryptocurrency so that I can determine the further trading strategies. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Nice to see how this forum is growning , it a honour to be among the lucky individuals to be in this forum, I have missed out a lot ,but the time that am here now, I am going to use this opportunity to grow myself about cryotocurrency 

• +2 1

I trusted this forum to begin my crypto journey and learn about cryptocurrencies but I plan to stay for long and help other members too when I reach the good level of knowledge. I am glad to find many very experienced member and find answers to many questions that I have but also about others that I didn't think of too. This forum is great for me and I read about crypto every day.

• +2 1
  • +3 1