I am proud of all Cryptotalk members. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I am proud of all Cryptotalk members.

Thank you, my friend, for these influential words and you motivate me to reach what you have reached, and we as new members learn from you and your advice as distinguished members, and it is good to see this forum among the first influential sites in the field of cryptocurrencies.

When i join to this platform even though they just change the payment system let keep working and accumulate more talk coin this forum gives I could learn more about investments gaining knowledge. I stayed in this forum because we will  learn new things and  earn good profit from Talk tokens this crypto world that would have helped me in in September .

• +2 1

On 8/10/2020 at 12:36 AM, Honny143 said:

Now this forum not paying then also so many old and new members work in this forum, and gives their 100% I really appreciates everyone who believes in this forum, now in this situation who are working in this forum these are real members not spammers, present we see the change clearly Present we can't see any spam hope payment receive later also everyone do hard work and help this forum growth.

@Honny143..Currently many members work in the forum.  However, all the new and old members of the forum are working hard.  Many have worked even after the payment method changed.  However, these members are not scammers.  Because scammers are never interested in working without cash payment.  However, many new members have joined the forum since the start of the Talk Token trade.  And there are many scammers in it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

This platform gave all of the members different opportunities to express ourselves. I think this forum was not all about earning money but it also gave us the confidence to express what's on our mind. This platform is just an eye opener to everyone of us that we need to adapt to the different and possibilities of life.

• +1 1

Now we have the proof again tha this forum is legit. Because the Cryptotalk is now paying us daily. I am proud Cryptotalk member, I started when the payment system are changing, I don't get any penny here but I continued on posting everyday because I know its all.worth it. To all new members, this forum is very trusted and really gives you a good income and knowledge, I assure that! I am a proud Cryptotalk member. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Honny143..Currently many members work in the forum.  However, all the new and old members of the forum are working hard.  Many have worked even after the payment method changed.  However, these members are not scammers.  Because scammers are never interested in working without cash payment.  However, many new members have joined the forum since the start of the Talk Token trade.  And there are many scammers in it

Its true @Cleaner  now everyone working hard its really good for this forum growth, but last two months back this forum not paying because of new payment system,

then so many members leave this forum only few members active maybe 100 or even less, but now everything fine talk token also launched and members earning  amount also increased, hope in future also this earning continued.

• Useful or interesting 2

3 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Its true @Cleaner  now everyone working hard its really good for this forum growth, but last two months back this forum not paying because of new payment system,

then so many members leave this forum only few members active maybe 100 or even less, but now everything fine talk token also launched and members earning  amount also increased, hope in future also this earning continued.

Right @Honny143...When the trade did not start with talk tokens, I noticed that very few members worked on the forum.  But now that the talk token trade has started, many new members are coming to the forum.  At present we are earning good money by earning talk tokens.  If this payment is continued in this way then it will be very beneficial for us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hey friend, you are right. This is an amazing platform which has many members, and they all are here to spread knowledge about cryptos and earn money. All the members are very cooperative and helpful in the growth of this forum, each one of us is responsible for making this forum the best. And i am so proud and happy to be a part of this forum, this is a reliable and reputed platform. And we have moderators to monitor us and other members to guide and teach us. 

• +2 1

This is a great forum, I mean not only for the topics covered here, but also you have the stimulus to express your opinion and collaborate with other members of the community you receive a reward. Let's keep sharing our knowledge every day.

• +2 1

Thanks for welcoming all of the new members here buddy! being an senior here, i hope you should help us to gain some knowledge and also guide to reach the 100 post requirement properly by making a quality post.

Thank you so much. I'm  also feel proud for Being a member in this site. This site is really good and the members are really very helpful. 

3 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Right @Honny143...When the trade did not start with talk tokens, I noticed that very few members worked on the forum.  But now that the talk token trade has started, many new members are coming to the forum.  At present we are earning good money by earning talk tokens.  If this payment is continued in this way then it will be very beneficial for us.

Exactly @Cleaner before launch talk token so many members have a doubt this new talk token payment system profitable are not, that's why they leave are inactive on this forum,

but after this talk token launch so many members once again active it will be a good sign for this forum,  and hope soon online user count increased more.

I see not so much spam but rather more interest in real discussion about cryptographic forms of money. In the event that this is continued soon many experienced individuals will show up and the gathering will fill in fame. This is a result of the difficult work of numerous individuals, new or old ones, that are endeavoring to make Cryptotalk better.

• +2 1

I liked your topic very much, Crypto Talk members are really cool. And I think the new payment method is better than the previous method, you can now earn $ 10 or maybe more per day.

Edited by Ramz99737

this forum has really changed so many people's life, introduced lots of newbies to the crypto world and gave them money as well to learn how to trade, this is why cryptotalk keeps growing.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

Exactly @Cleaner before launch talk token so many members have a doubt this new talk token payment system profitable are not, that's why they leave are inactive on this forum,

but after this talk token launch so many members once again active it will be a good sign for this forum,  and hope soon online user count increased more.

@Honny143..When the talk token trade did not start, many people thought that it was not very profitable.  And they didn't work in this forum  But those who have worked have made a lot of money today.  However, the way you are currently paying will change.  And now many members have fallen.  But the forum will be much harder now.  Spammers will have no place in the forum

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The thing that I have liked here s that most of the members here are ready to help others especially newbies and members who know nothing about the way that they should start with.

We entered here with different point of views but on the other hand we are collaborating together to achieve our goals by sharing knowledge and information.

I think that as long as the community here is full of helpful members then the number of people who are going to join us will increase more and more.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I feel lucky to work here. Because it is very easy to earn here. So anyone can work here and build themselves as self-reliant. I want to tell everyone you can work here with your attention and make yourself self-sufficient. I love cryptotalk. Thanks to cryptotalk for giving me such a great opportunity

• +1 1
  • +3 1

12 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Honny143..When the talk token trade did not start, many people thought that it was not very profitable.  And they didn't work in this forum  But those who have worked have made a lot of money today.  However, the way you are currently paying will change.  And now many members have fallen.  But the forum will be much harder now.  Spammers will have no place in the forum

That's why I considered those members like sessional bird's @Cleaner because when this forum stop paying lot of members leave this forum,  I know only few members working on this  forum regularly,

But now once again those members active and earning good profit, I don't say its bad, but when this forum need our help then we escape and when this forum start paying then active its not good, they also like scammers, because scammers first priority earn money and those members main intention earn money,

both are not good in my opinion if anyone offended my words then excuse me but its reality.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

On 8/9/2020 at 7:27 PM, P A Ashif said:

Once when the payment system was changed I thought that now the number of people will decrease in the platform but now after 1 month of new rules. So many new members joined and cryptotalk is again came to a good pace in post count. This should be maintained and I to want to congratulate cryptotalk members.

If you wanted a friend and colleague of this great forum, I agree with the answer provided in this topic by you since I see that there are many new users and the activity of the forum is noticeable

Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

Really, I like this caller even though I am a new member and I have not taken the money yet, but I have benefited from another Joan that I am getting acquainted with new areas in cryptocurrencies, learning a lot and active memory. It seems that I have become addicted to this site.

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Omar98 said:

The thing that I have liked here s that most of the members here are ready to help others especially newbies and members who know nothing about the way that they should start with

Actually all the senior member face the same situation as now Newbie at past because those senior member was newbie at past  too and didnt have enough idea about forum as well as crypto world.. So that time senior member helped them too for become a good member here which lead them now to be senior member and help newbie now.. And this strategy will keep working..         

• +5 1

i feel very excited to be here at the forum due to the fact i am preserving on to many things that i didn’t understand, and it’s a excellent element to analyze new things and of route with the bills that this discussion board offers i could examine extra about investments.

• +1 1

I think we all are lucky here because only we get this chance to meet in this great community for learning and development our crypto skill also. There are many people who didn't get this chance at all so we are really lucky