I am proud of all Cryptotalk members. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I am proud of all Cryptotalk members.

Yes me too. I am also proud of these users who make this site really unmatchable. By them it becomes easy for newbie like us to go through this initial stage of journey. If we are not motivated by them. Then our struggles might increase.  Thanks to all of senior members their suggestions their advice. 

This forum has provided better opportunity to everyone of us. Here daily we can earn good money with just investing our 2 hrs a day maximum. Day by Day members are increasing. I believe if we all work with same dedication and effort then we all will be succeed and we should be proud of what we are. 

• +3 1

Indeed they worth it . Any crypto member is legend they strongle day and night . And they are willing to take risk at any cost .. we just hope and pray one day we will make it . Struggle continue and we would never give up

• +2 1

I really appreciates everyone who believes in this forum, now in this situation who are working in this forum these are real members not spammers, 

I am proud of all too. This forum is  developing every day we can see more useful posts and we can improve our knowledge about crypto world faster. I' ve been here for couple months but i can easyll see the differences. I am trying to help the newbies and i also get help from more experienced people, that's the right thing to do , helping each other is best thing we can do.

• +3 1

Thanks mate, we are proud of you too. As a fellow community member, I try to share my experience with others so they don't make the same mistakes that I've done and lose a lot of money. We are in an environment that is full of opportunities but also we are in very dangerous seas because it is a highly volatile and unregulated environment where you can lose great deals of money while trading or to a scam project. Therefore it is important to share our knowledge to help others. Have a nice evening and cheers. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yea, we have to be proud  of each other, because we have work hard and harder and I think we have contributed alot to this forum and also earn from it.

I am also proud to be a cryptotalk member because it is a simple and safe platform to earn money and to convey knowledge.Every senior member give us a new information and knowledge everyday which are helpful us.

The truth is, I was not in the previous payment system to comment on that but I do see that we are more and more members in this great forum and each time new people are trying hard to learn day by day and that is something very good for him. forum

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/9/2020 at 7:23 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Let start with new members,
You have joined this forum when the payment system has been changed, so you don't have any self proof that this forum is legit! But you trusted us after we prove to you that this forum is real and has many benefits apart from paying us! Just keep it up, what i believe is that every hard way that you pass has a good ending. 

Old members,

I wrote that short message to motivate the beginners. For the first time, we were earning 30,000 satoshis (0.0003 BTC) every day for writing 30 useful posts, but now we earn Talk tokens from our useful posts. It is not bad, but i feel proud for beginners because they joined this forum when the payment method has been changed, and at the same time we can't trade those tokens that we earn until September! But these new members are still with us. They believe in us, and now we are in the same journey until we can trade Talk tokens! Writing together, learning together, laughing together, and many more good things.

All members,

We have so many members here on the platform, and each member lives differently from other members, there is a member with a better life and there is another has a very normal life. I know there are those who will oppose it but that is the truth, our lives are different! But when we come to this forum, we all have one dream which is to put our crypto-related arguments so that we can discuss them together and gain new knowledge in those discussions. Therefore, let us continue to work together without discriminating against the rank of your fellow member. You as an old member,  help the new members so that our forum continues to have good members, and you as a new member be proud to be helped by an experienced member if he or she points out something that is right for you. Respect everyone because that will help you get along with more members and you will get very far.

__________________!

Yes, and I am also proud to be here. There are many experts in the forum and there are many good people from whom all matters of coding can be learned. Indeed, the forum is good.

• +1 1

That's good but how many time You spend on this platform.you should show some concern about it and than you will get a good profit.

Now this forum not paying then also so many old and new members work in this forum, and gives their 100% I really appreciates everyone who believes in this forum, now in this situation who are working in this forum these are real members not spammers, present we see the change clearly Present we can't see any spam hope payment receive later also everyone do hard work and help this forum growth

When the installment framework was transformed I idea that now the quantity of individuals will diminish in the stage yet now following multi month of new guidelines. So numerous new individuals joined and cryptotalk is again went to a decent movement in post tally. This should be kept up and I to need to salute cryptotalk individuals.

The crypto platform is now redesigned.  Earnings here depend entirely on reputation. I am proud of all Cryptotalk members, because crypto supports people's daily needs and finances. And it is a trusted earning website.

• Useful or interesting 1

What you say is really good and you have opened a very good topic, if I evaluate the forum, it is a really good forum every day we learn a lot of things we do not know, we get new information, everyone helps each other and this is great. This place is definitely more than a forum.

Hello, I think the same as that there are many people working or doing topics that you like and new people to limit or provide information on that topic because the more people there are, it will do very good for us because we will not run out of talk. or to speak and many more people will continue to come than there are here today.

The members here are really doing a good job but to be honest not all of the beginners here deserve our thanks! I think that many of the newcomers here are never interested in the cryptocurrency project and know nothing about it! They just want money from this forum! They don't even want knowledge! Therefore, we see that these members are banned quickly because they cannot continue their journey within the forum after completing the 100 free posts!

I thank you for your kind and realistic words too

Indeed, as a beginner, I have placed my confidence in this platform and the currency of this platform, because I saw that it deals professionally in terms of managing the forum and discussions.

The recommendations of the older members were mostly positive.

I hope for days that will bring us more knowledge and money to make our currency high in the sky!

I think old and new members both are very important for this platform forum because the new members will give us new ideas aur new working strategy and old members with experience they can correct the juniors mistakes both are doing great things i appreciate both of them they was lot of help in growing the crypto forum.

• +2 1

I'm likewise pleased to those novices particularly to the individuals who are truly and ready to learn not on account of the installment that they can procure from cryptotalk. I expectation we can frow this network more.

I am happy to be a member of this beautiful forum that taught us and told us a lot about cryptocurrencies, in addition to having earned a good income. Work here is an opportunity that cannot be compensated.

I am also proud of all the members of Cryptotalk. Because this is a site where millions of people have joined. Everyone has worked in their respective responsibilities in a very beautiful way. I'm really proud to be a member of Cryptotalk.love all of you guys.

It has been always great working in the forum. When I joined the forum, I had no particular idea on cryptocurrencies, and it was pretty much difficult for me to adapt in the forum with my replies, as I had no broad knowledge of any subject. I learned slowly and gradually and make myself able to come up with constructive replies, and provide valid opinions to the users. It has been pleasing working in the forum and learning new things every day. Learning is an encouragement and motivation factor for most of us. I am thankful to this platform, as it has given me the opportunity to share my experience, opinions and relevant information on this platform.

• +2 1