I am proud of all Cryptotalk members. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I am proud of all Cryptotalk members.

Also proud to have Crypto Talk.  Gain a lot of ideas about cryptocurrencies. They are making our community grow. And can share more crypto knowledge. Proud everyone who earns money through it.

Thank you for your topic and post. I'm a new member in this forum, and I'm been paid in talk token and bitcoin as compensation payments. I will continue to work hard to achieve more in this forum. 

On 8/9/2020 at 10:23 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Let start with new members,
You have joined this forum when the payment system has been changed, so you don't have any self proof that this forum is legit! But you trusted us after we prove to you that this forum is real and has many benefits apart from paying us! Just keep it up, what i believe is that every hard way that you pass has a good ending. 

Old members,

I wrote that short message to motivate the beginners. For the first time, we were earning 30,000 satoshis (0.0003 BTC) every day for writing 30 useful posts, but now we earn Talk tokens from our useful posts. It is not bad, but i feel proud for beginners because they joined this forum when the payment method has been changed, and at the same time we can't trade those tokens that we earn until September! But these new members are still with us. They believe in us, and now we are in the same journey until we can trade Talk tokens! Writing together, learning together, laughing together, and many more good things.

All members,

We have so many members here on the platform, and each member lives differently from other members, there is a member with a better life and there is another has a very normal life. I know there are those who will oppose it but that is the truth, our lives are different! But when we come to this forum, we all have one dream which is to put our crypto-related arguments so that we can discuss them together and gain new knowledge in those discussions. Therefore, let us continue to work together without discriminating against the rank of your fellow member. You as an old member,  help the new members so that our forum continues to have good members, and you as a new member be proud to be helped by an experienced member if he or she points out something that is right for you. Respect everyone because that will help you get along with more members and you will get very far.

__________________!

Yes my friend this forum proves us that this forum is legit and has many benefits that we can earn and learn from this forum at a same time. Thank you so much for motivating the new members and appreciate their collaborations. I hope we all shall have our best to give this forum.

• +4 1

Hello everyone, I think that all the members of the forum do a great job, you have to have good planning and work hard, to be able to belong and stay in cryptotalk, personally I am very happy and proud to be a member of this platform, I recommend everyone to keep striving to create quality publications.

Edited by Simon London
  • +1 1

all the existing old members are really a pillar as on how they where in the introduction of the forum on the web as they have being on the site since day one as such we have see how the forum has gone and grown to a more wider audience of users on different scopes of reasoning and interacting with each other

Yeah I'm really thankful to all of the members here especially those who really help to make this forum what it is. Keeping the forum active and going till date isn't easy but you guys did it anyway. I appreciate your efforts and work and also kudos to you guys! 

Me as a beginner has nothing to say than  I'm also proud of the old members for motivating us to join this great forum of crypto currency. It's indeed stressful for a starting, but it's your motivation that keeps us moving. We have nothing to say than to thank the old members.

the forum has definitely given many people opprturnities in having to earn from it as no matter how the begiining of having to join the site as of having to do the important 100 post it still will go along way as on your activity in the site

I think we all should be proud being a member of this forum. Because this forum is the best forum for learning about cryptocurrency and become a successful trader rather than wasting our value time. 

On 12/6/2020 at 10:55 PM, The Game said:

Am really happy whenever I see a post like this it gave me the courage to do more research and bring something good to the forum, let keep up encouraging each other here in this forum even though the payment system have change we are still together and together we make this forum a better place.

That is the main thing dear and that's why we are spending here to get some information like this we encourage when we see topic like this and don't think about payment system because from start to now we are getting good amount here and the main thing is to learn whatever we face here..

• +2 1

Yes of course we are really appreciate the work of moderators and we are feeling proud to being a member of this informative platform which is actually not only for those who wants to earn while this forum for everyone especially for those who wants to learn about different topics like yobit account and trading etc. 

Maybe I came when the payment here got changed but I still love it, the platform gives to for learning and earning at the same time and even earning here is simple and easy

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There's no doubt that most of us would have in mind that now that the payment mode has be modified we would see a drastic decline in the number of participants but everything seems to be good and at ease.

I entered the forum, with the modality of making the 20 daily posts and giving 50 reactions that pay you with token talk and the truth is that I trust this platform a lot and for now I have not had any inconvenience and I really like being here

• +2 1

All the members of the crypto talk are very cooperative. They are always ready to help the newbies. We should be proud of all the members of the forum.

How good it is to feel that all members of the forum are important and that we all do a good job for the forum and that together we are the forum. Feeling proud of all the forum companions is wonderful and an attitude worthy of a social and considerate being who cares about their forum companions and who recognize that their contributions are significant and enrich and grow the forum as such. This forum is a social, respectful, considerate and entertaining space, so good to hear or read that they are proud of us as a community of cryptotalk.

I also take proud on all members of cryptotalk they give us great information and help how do we work and earn money . They talk about very useful topics and put good content . They help me a lot by giving me such good knowledge about cryptotalk . Thanks for this

Thank you mate for such an great post. I am a beginner, i joined Crypto talk just few days back. When I joined i was quite nervous or i can say i was pretty confused abut what to do. Then i started following the senior expert members and their instructions. Now i feel i am quite settled in this forum . Now i am learning what should i do what should i don't do. The helpful, friendly behaviour of the expert senior members really amazed me. I would like to thank all the senior members who guide the beginners and help them to grow up in this forum.

you are proud of all members of cryptotalk , you need to know something so important brother , so read my typing , Arrive at the forum through a video of YouTube, in him said be paid Bitcoin to generate talks, but that there were a lot of spam, I like this method more, it is more organized and the topics are of profit, I like the forum. so that all my information about what you talking , so good luck for you bro .

Yeah I am also proud of crypto talk members that they are performing well to make this platform too much better.members who are newbies or old are working well.when coins rate was at the decline rate I think members will leave working but I was wrong.members are working with great effort still to make it much more better.

Thank you. Trust for this information and for this encouragement. I am still a beginner in this forum, but I learn well from it every day something new and different from the one before it.

One should always be respectful to his seniors. As a newbie, I value all the senior members here at crypto talk. Most of them are very friendly and respond to the queries. I would like to thank my friend who is also a senior member on this forum who convinced me to join this brilliant platform. This is a great forum to work at. As a senior, he helps me through every step and every difficulty regarding my work. One of the best advice he's given to me is to always choose the topic of my interest in which I have enough knowledge and I can share it to others. This has really helped me to make my useful posts. Whenever I'm confused, I seek help from him. 

On 8/11/2020 at 6:55 AM, bino said:

Its so fascinating to join to this platform even though they just change the payment system and can not get paid yet. But I'm so positive that the payment will surely better than before as I read the old payment. Thank you for appreciating us, let's continue working here and create a great bond in Cryptotalk.

• +3 1

This forum with all members here is the best thing happen to me in my life . Because of this forum i have a good knowledge about cryptocurrency and how to trade with cryptocurrency and also i have a good capital to start my trade and now because of this great forum earn some money . Im very proud to be one of this forum . Thanks cryptotalk and thank you for all the members of cryptotalk.