Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

I would say that the only feature of crypto currency that depends on luck is gambling and that’s it. There is no other thing that relies on luck because most of them are used with basis of different factors. The trading is actually very different from gambling since the reason why there are people getting profits out of it is because of how they able to track the possibility of depicting the price range of the crypto currency in the market. In this way, they could potentially trade it for more quantity of the crypto currency they wanted to buy in the market or sell it to a much larger price range in the market which both seems to give them profit.

Yes my friends its reality so be careful  we have to work hard For earning evertime we can earn only to do working we cannot earn our profit wvertime by luck  this is not compulsory That if we have luck we can earn we should do work regularly in this forum to earn btc.

That is a very basic lake, my friend, it is more than clear that everything you choose to do must be done with knowledge and discipline, I see many people throwing their money and that is very sad. Anxiety and ambition can be very harmful to a human being.

• +2 1

Trading isn't easy as it sounds! i don't even believe in the luck in cryptocurrencies field.. if we want to talk about the luck so we can talk about gambling! but when you analyse and spend much time just to buy a cryptocurrency so if you earn good profits so we can say that you have successful and if you lost so you say that you have failed.. but it doesn't mean this field depends on luck because there are many differences between trading and gambling for sure..

@MuhammadSh your words are useful dear I have face this I get profit from trading in talk tokens which was my fortune and that's was my luck but I will also say that it is full risk if you study trading so I will suggest all of you that entering trading you should get experience that you will be successful..

• +1 1

Of course, you cannot rely on luck only in trading because trading and currency analysis has a specific basis, and if you have experience, knowledge and good experiences in trading and know how and when is the right time to invest and buy the right currency, then the chances of losing money are little or no  In gambling, it depends on luck only and if you are unlimited you will lose everything in a short time.  Learning to trade and also the basics that can make you a successful trader is what you need.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes, there are many people who trade in crypto currency like gambling and they want to have their luck every time and get profit from here. I would like to explain to those people that you should not trade crypto currency on your luck and do not trade it like gambling, if you want to profit from it then trade it properly. I want to convince them that if they want to trade in cryptocurrency, then they should get a lot of information and knowledge about it. If you have the knowledge and the skills to do cryptocurrency, then you will be able to take full advantage from here, if you do not have the knowledge and skills back then you will not be able to gain much more here, and in this way you can also get loss. So it is important that you do not take trading on your luck and get skills for it. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/5/2020 at 6:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

totally argee, other people mindset is when someone is achieved their dreams, being successful in life, in work etc. they say that it's about luck (especially when they know that the person was involved in trading, something like that) but it's a no for me, because it is about your hard work and determination in doing something.

• +1 2

Yes I am strongly agree with you not every profit depends upon luck. Profit depends upon our hard work. Profit depend upon our experience. It's depends upon our investment. If you have not invest, not work hard and not have experience you can lost your primary money as well as profit also. 

You are right profit or loss  can't depend on your luck. It's only depend on your knowledge and experience. Sometime luck is also worked  when market is fluctuate. But mostly you should depends on your experience and you will see that you will get reward. 

On 8/5/2020 at 5:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

Knowledge is very important in trading, we cannot benefit from luck but knowledge is needed here. If we buy coins and sell coins without our knowledge, you can immediately lose. So study before you trade, learn the basics of trading as well as analysis and predictions to make your trading successful by relying on knowledge.

• +1 1

On 8/6/2020 at 6:04 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is a good topic mate because there's a lot of members here will be affected on this idea, we all know that there's a luck here in cryptocurrency but not always been here, we need to used our brain to think what move we can do to earned some money.

Yes, dear colleague, I totally agree with your answer that you provide us on this topic since it is extremely important to think with your head about the movements that are made in the market after having obtained relevant information about the desired investment.
Good luck and great luck for the whole community
Big greeting

• +3 1

If you ask me, I will tell trading consists of 70% logic and 30% luck. These percentages apply to ordinary traders with medium-level experience. If you have traded for years, this relation can easily change (something like 90% logic and 10% luck). In the same way, if you are a novice and ill-informed, this relation could be more like 20% logic and 80% luck! Therefore, this subject totally depends on the person, his abilities and his reasoning.

Great post! According to me 

Knowlege is power.A person must have the basics of trading and knowledge of what he is doing. 

It's  true that Luck favours the Brave  but not all the time you must be genius not depend on luck all the time.

Trading can be done effectively by brain not by luck.

My friend lost his 150$ in trading just by ignoring basic rules. 

You are quite right mate.All you have we have to do is when we get start into the crypto community.We need to have knowledge.We don't need depend everytime on our luck.Maybe sometime we get a badluck.So we should not depends upon luck everytime.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trading too will also depend on common sense as to trade, as basically Cryptocurrencies rise and fall in the market, but luck happens on situation where you think the coin will fall, but it instead rises, but we've to be on the probability of luck and common sense

That's true, not all good profit comes to your luck. One day your luck won't last and the only thing remain is your knowledge so I suggest do research every day and keep studying cryptos. That will give you huge money and also a good future.

People should know that there are ways to predict the coins and that is how the trading works, you can not find the trading something that is based on the luck all the time.

I have seen many people talking about trading is easy but trading is one of the difficult job in the world because you have to take care of lots of things like the price of the market and the volume of the coin and how is trading going on. So, it's very difficult.

If you want to depend on a luck while trading then it will be only your beliefs and out of two profit I am sure you will hardly get profit in even one trade. So learn about trading rather than depending on your luck.

Well said brother, not every profit depends on luck. 

There is always luck factor present in crypto trading, but we should also have proper knowledge of crypto market how market is working, how coin working, how prices are increasing and decreasing. 

If we work with proper knowledge and patience, surely we can become good crypto trader and make good profit. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everything are not occur due to our luck because when we get any loss than we will say that it is happened due to luck but we did not say that it is happen due to our unexperience  .

I think 80 percent profit depends our knowledge, experience and ability to do work. 

Yes I agree with you. About trading learning is too important think always not work luck trading predication learning is right way

Cryptocurrency is different from gambling (lotto, dice and the likes); even at some point, some part time of gambling is not totally dependent on luck.

Good luck is plus in trading no doubt, but trading requires strategies beyond just luck. It requires some great deal of skills (technical and fundamental) which of course can be learned and taken into use. Luck won't always come good 100% at all times.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Of course we will more likely to win the game if we don't depends on the luck only but we should use our knowledge to come up with the great strategy. I also not a fan of luck, I always do my best and use all my knowledge to achieve something. Like in gambling they said it is just a pure luck, but I think the pro gambler uses also some strategies to defeat their enemy, same goes in trading, you must have a strategy to win the trade or else you will more likely to lose.

Another fresh topic sir.I relied on my luck thinking in my head I'll get investment doubled when market flows will be over the peak but such situations were not happened everytime then I started trust in my skills & tried to improve trading skills with chart reading.