Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

For a person like me who believe  in the reasoning power and technique can never say that your earning will ever be depending upon the skill you jave.

Hello my friend, of course anything that is not based on knowledge will be doomed to failure in some way, so we must study the changes that occur in digital currencies, and then we will know which currencies are the best now to invest in them without losing

On 8/5/2020 at 4:00 AM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

I agree with that, trading is not like the lottery, it is not something up, although it seems like it, but it requires patience, knowledge of trends, analyzing what is happening, intuiting the behavior of the market, but luck does not influence the price that the market gives a cryptocurrency

• Useful or interesting 1

I think knowledge is playing a vital role over the trading fact, but its true few lucks are required but that the luck is  not at all. To be  good at traders the good knowledge is the must here, we all know that the fact. The main task here to gain knowledge to do better. 

I believe you are right brother.I want to be a trader.I have been in cryoto for almost 1 year but i still didn't invest in any coin.Cause i want to learn 1st.Then i will try to do trading.I also believe that knowledge is what we need in crypto.Luck by chance sometimes good for crypto.But not everytime.

Thank you this is an amazing piece of information. Correctly depicted so that users could easily understand the concept behind buying and selling at low and high prices. yes this is a strategy that needs to be undertaken by the users in order to gain profit out of the price fluctuations of different cryptocurrencies in the market. This way your income will be based on your knowledge rather than on the luck factor which is uncertain and can result in losses.

The idea that, luck gives you everything you want is very wrong. To do trading you require good knowledge of the cryptocurrencies or else you might lose your money. So carefully analyse everything and work tactically inorder gain profit from your transactions dont just depend upon your luck.

I do not think that trading depends on luck, you may win once, but you will lose a lot if it depends on the luck factor. Trading requires a great analysis and study that enables you to choose the currency from which you may earn decent amounts good luck.

• +2 1

Your words are correct. It is possible for luck to befriend you twice three times, but not always luck will laugh at you for this learning and knowledge is much better than luck because if you have a million and traded on it it will go to waste if you rely on luck so learning is the best solution and many YouTube channels to teach trading, its basics and successful strategies.

Yes there are many things like investing that is not depend on luck. In order to trade on crypto, you should be very knowledgeable. Otherwise you will be scammed by scammers. Knowledge is important in the field of trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

everything you say is true, your post is very complete, very good. If you are ignorant of cryptocurrency trading, you can't leave everything to fate, you no longer have any idea that if the market is going to go down or up in price, that's why there are people who are trained in cryptocurrency trading and there are even professionals.

Newbies may think that you can makeprofit only when you are lucky, but the opposite is the truth, that you have to learn everything possible to follow recent news in order to establish your best crypto long term strategy which ultimatelly brings you your desired profit.

Never there are many successful profit accomplished because of pure hardwork sometimes luck matters but that's only as a return of somewhere you had give your whole effort and yet you lost. Always believe in hardwork it pays off. Believe in yourself and don't give up.

Luck is only for beginners but when you become skilled enough you must not depend upon luck every time. Observation, experience and knowledge are the key to success

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

You are right as if as a trader we don't have enough information/knowledge to trade or to use the platform efficiently then the end result will be the loss of money. 

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Profit in the cryptocurrency project little comes through luck!
But it will often come about through analysis, study and knowledge!
Especially for fans of trading!
Their whole job is to analyze the data information and the currency chart!
Through this study, the trader will get information that will benefit him (i.e. when he should buy and when he should sell) and thus his profit rate is about 90%!
The remaining 10% is for sudden market moves! Which makes the cryptocurrency market go down

In cryptocurrencies, we need a lot of knowledge in order to trade them as they are never dependent on luck.  As you mentioned, there are a lot of videos on YouTube and there are many forums to teach cryptocurrencies and how to trade them.  I am new to this forum and I think it is one of the best forums to learn about

On 9/24/2020 at 12:39 AM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

It only needs a correct analysis to know the movement of the currency if it is up or down

Well, that's true mate, there's a lot of given strategies and also predictions given by the experts and most of their predictions are accurate to the market, it's not good in every person if they will stick to the luck, ots better to make some move on how to earn more money.

Actually knowledge is useful, but luck plays the biggest role.
As in my opinion, the biggest controller in the currency price is supply and demand, which is very much dependent on luck.
Well, I hope that in the future you will write posts that include other methods of forecasting currency prices other than the correlation of currency prices with each other.
Or to publish links of educational videos.

I strongly agree with you every profit doesn't base just on fortune you must have knowledge of the field you are struggling for profit for example you are expecting profit in exchange just on luck most probably you will earn loss because for earning profit in exchange you must have experience and knowledge as well.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Crypto is not a gambling,yes we need luck sometimes but it is not the only factor , we need knowledge to gain profit. Learn about trading and about the coins and don't rely on luck always. 

• -1 1

This is great and nice post! No doubt, a smart member will always try to invest coins when he feel the percentage of the currencies increasing. But if the member have collection of more currencies then perhaps he don't feel any type of difficulty in investing. 

• -1 1

Hey mate, you are right profit not depend on our luck if we are good at trading and you have us very good example about how to get profit in the cryptocurrency. I also buy some Litecoin when price fall below 60 usd, now LTC price over 60 usd.

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

i am getting your point and from time to time it relies upon on how good you do your studies  , every so often thats what we all need , lots of work to it and in the end , there may be going to be desirable thoughts that be just right for you. in particular when you have to work on a demo account and no longer simplest a technical front its critical that we're able to pursue a sure point. masses of labor and research is needed there.

• +1 1