Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

Yes ,  It's very true.  Some members do trading and they do trading only upon their luck.  They do trading as like gambling .  We should collect proper information about trading and wd should do trading by using full mind. 

On 9/26/2020 at 7:41 PM, scorpiali said:

It's a good post you have here brother, I personally don't believe in chance I trust a hard working and a good analysis of each coin if any thing they can make profits by chance they like playing gambling may you win or loose it's very different like you say

Thank you brother @scorpiali yes, we should not believe in luck because hard working, learning and good analysis of each coin will give us good profit just as you said.

@Telvin George @Abdalrazig @Yabuko @Chandan Mandal @Sachin Thakur @Ivanvlad4 @Tulip_al  Thank you all for you valuable replies about this issue. 

For a better profit we should learn and practice a lot, because it's not right to have these thoughts of getting profit from luck. It can affect us psychological and we will be lazy in learning always!

On 9/26/2020 at 8:53 PM, David Paterson said:

There are many areas of work with the cryptocurrency. We can know three main divisions, trading, investing and gambling.  Trading is after the best one because it does not have a fixed profit rate like investing.  Gambling is a very high risk of losing money and you will definitely lose out in the end.  Trading is based on fundamentals. Every person who wants to trade must understand and know these basics.  The price of the currency does not fall randomly. There are reasons for everything. You have to have good experience in knowing when to buy and when to sell.

@David Paterson You explained this well. I agree with all that you have said, we must know and understand all the basics of trading before we start. Looks like you know some things about trading!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 8/5/2020 at 4:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

With proper knowledge, it is true that you can multiply your contribution by various trades, stocks, speculation. But you need to specifically understand this and correctly divide finances into this.

I will add a situation, which can be drastic, for example sometimes within trading there are leveraged currencies, an example is Minex the currency that promotes yobit, investing in it is an easy way to earn money and not depend on luck, just as How trading depends on the knowledge and the strategies or supports that can be had, all profits depend on these aspects.

Cryptocurrency trading or investing is a psychological struggle with yourself. Stock market traders often say that investing in traditional markets requires a lot of mental discipline — when the market is unstable, it is very important to keep your composure, do not do anything stupid, and continue to stick to your chosen strategy.

In this sense, the cryptocurrency market makes even higher demands on us, since it is more volatile than any other. If you decide to take up cryptotrading, you must become a Jedi meditating on the top of a mountain during a meteor shower.

I have been working in this market for several years — I started with investments, now I work in an accelerator that helps sell tokens, and recently I have plunged even deeper by joining the team of a project that I love. So I think I understand the rules of the game.

What conclusions have I been able to draw?
I understand that the state of this market is almost entirely determined by the emotions of participants, which means that it does not always reflect some reality. In cryptocurrencies, the percentage of retail investors is higher than in any other market. This is easy to see by comparing the graph of the bitcoin price with the frequency of Google searches with the word "bitcoin" — you will see that they are very similar. Except that the graph of search queries looks smoother, because it uses fewer points to build it.

Moreover, the number of search queries increases immediately before the price increases.

So, to win a market built on emotions, you need to get rid of emotions yourself.

The fact is that understanding does not always have to lead to action — sometimes inaction is more important, and this is why we need the psychological stability that we discussed above. When the price of bitcoin declines and you see your assets lose value, it is very difficult to remain calm, because it is impossible not to think that they may never rise back in price.

• +5 1

Right words. Why risk it, because you can lose everything. We need a competent approach and experience. Luck is never long.

The only thing that needs luck in the field of cryptocurrencies is dice, but trading or investing requires deep thinking and studying the market movement well and following up on the changes. They are ultimately deals and you must activate the mind in these matters, otherwise you will lose

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 8/5/2020 at 1:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

I do not quite understand how you came to the opinion that it will start from $ 38 and the growth will start and not continue to fall to an example of up to $ 22

• Useful or interesting 1

Her zaman şansla kazanamazsınız. Bilgi ve teknik analiz verilerini birleştirdiğinizde her zaman para kazanırsınız.

I consider that it is not luck that helps to make profits, it is really the knowledge and a deep analysis of what happens in the market, everything well calculated can leave good profits

On 8/5/2020 at 6:00 AM, Calvinpriva said:

____________________.

I totally agree with you friend, luck is not something I really believe in, I believe more in knowledge and that it is oneself who is responsible for winning or losing money, of course that does not apply in bets, but in investments if it is required some knowledge for it.

REALLY THE ADVANTAGES OF HAVING KNOWLEDGE AND A LOT OF EXPERIENCE AND ALSO MAKING THE WISEEST ONE MAY LOSE SINCE IN MY PERSONAL OPINION NOBODY IN THE WORLD HAS COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE IN THE WORLD OF INVESTMENTS AND KNOWLEDGE IN OBTAINING GAINS, BUT IF YOU CAN GET GREAT GAIN IN GAIN BE MORE ALIVE IN KNOWING TO ENTER AND EXIT ANY INVESTMENT AT THE INDICATED TIME

Thats an epic post, profit never depend on luck especially in the field of crypto market. Using experience, observe technical things, analyzing and condition of the market now thats things very important for gainning profit in the field of crypto or any business field. So use your mind honestly and then make profit and thats it very easy man.

Often you can predict the profit and this is not luck, but result of your brain's actions and calculations. The luck is when you doing something without analysis.

I agree with you, not all profits depend on luck depends on your continuous follow-up of the cryptocurrency market movement and the movement of electronic exchanges and the impact of some circumstances such as the Covid 19 pandemic

In my opinion this is a great post! I think it's time someone said that Crypto is not a matter of luck that there is a lot of knowledge that goes into decision making, which leads to profit. Many believe that you can only catch a trend on crypto prices for trading, if you are lucky to do so, the simple fact is that many people make decisions based on their knowledge, such as trends, financial conditions, etc. It is important to look into these issues. 

It is not luck, this job requires research and knowledge. Making a profit  with a random coin is almost impossible, but you will be more hopeful than a researched coin.

Greetings, I totally agree that most beginners invest by betting on luck, this is not a sentiment business, this is day-to-day statistics and market research, not premonitions. If you are starting in this it is better to join those who know.

El 8/5/2020 a las 7:53, BrolySSJ dijo:

¡Está es una publicación muy buena! Creo que ya era hora de que alguien dijera que las criptomonedas no se trata solo de suerte y que hay mucho conocimiento que también se incluye en la toma de decisiones, lo que resulta en ganancias. Hay muchos que creen que solo puede captar una tendencia en los precios de las criptomonedas para el comercio, si la suerte de hacerlo, sin embargo, el simple hecho es que muchos toman decisiones basadas en su conocimiento, como las tendencias, las circunstancias financieras, etc. Es importante tener en cuenta estas cosas. El comercio es conocimiento mayoritario sobre la suerte 

Buenas noches,
en parte tienes razon, ya que no es solo cuestion de suerte que a la criptomoneda que elijas sea la mas rentada, pero a su vez si puede que tengas que tener suerte que si elijes un exchenge que no es el indicado puede que haga que el valor de dicha moneda caiga en su valor
SL

On 8/5/2020 at 6:00 AM, Calvinpriva said:

____________________.

I have not found a post like this for a long time, quite good and well built, friend I congratulate you for the way you explain and write this quite good and understandable, useful for those who are starting in this beautiful world

You're absolutely right I think that before trading cryptocurrencies we should all be able to invest in knowledge to operate properly and not lose our money we do not leave everything to chance because we lose our money

Friend, you are absolutely right. Many people take it as a game of poker. The truth is that knowledge is very important, because many people have the concept that trading is luck, and unfortunately it is the reality of today. That is why many people get disappointed and put everything aside. I always say this: "Knowledge is power." It is necessary to try that the people who begin for the first time, see that the gains are multiplied by the acquired knowledge and not by luck.