Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

even if it sounds cliche, hard work + time =  money, just dont stop half of the way, you never know when you gonna get a break

On 8/5/2020 at 4:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

@Calvinpriva You said absolutely rigth frined.A perfect analysis can be a solve of any problem.And when it is about trading,you need a good concept about the market to make a good profit.If you just put it on your luck,then in the end of the day you will not get nothing and will face loss.So spend sometime to do analysis about it and then just go on.

• +4 1

On 5/8/2020 at 5:00, Calvinpriva said:

Amigos míos, discutamos este tema porque mucha gente está confundida al respecto. Me entristece decir que hay personas que hacen trading como juegos de azar, ¡todo lo que hacen en criptografía cree en la suerte más que en el conocimiento! Por supuesto, puede creer en la suerte, pero por un pequeño porcentaje porque invertir en cripto tiene su conocimiento y verá un gran éxito si obtiene ese conocimiento.

Ejemplo:Normalmente, el LTC alcanza hasta $ 72 + cuando se bombea, ¡pero a veces baja hasta $ 38! Ahora bien, en este caso, si aumenta su capacidad de pensamiento, es muy fácil para cualquier operador obtener ganancias. Si su comercio no depende de la suerte, comprenderá que todas las monedas pueden caer, pero cuando llega a algún punto, ¡tiene grandes posibilidades de detenerse y comenzar a bombear nuevamente! Le dije a uno de mis amigos que comprara LTC cuando costaba $ 44 después de ver que BTC crecía un porcentaje porque hay monedas que dependen de BTC en un gran porcentaje. Estuvo de acuerdo conmigo y compró 10 LTC, después de unos días creció a $ 56 y vendió allí, ¡así que obtuvo una ganancia de $ 100 después de todas las tarifas en menos de un mes! ¡Así que usamos el conocimiento para tomar esta decisión y no la suerte! Lo bueno es que cualquiera puede aprender este conocimiento de forma gratuita, en cualquier lugar y en cualquier momento.

____________________.

Así que abre tu mente y haz lo correcto (aprende) , si sigues invirtiendo en criptomonedas como jugador, perderás más dinero que la cantidad que ganas y al final del día odiarás las criptomonedas y dirás que es una estafa. Pero el problema eres tú.

Thanks for your advice, that happened to me, but I already learned the lesson, you have to strive to learn something more every day, in order to be profitable in trading in the future.

• +2 1

Strongly agree with you. do not leave everything to chance. the best thing is to study and work hard to be able to achieve the objectives, always having perseverance ahead and never giving up, so you get what you want.

• +3 1

23 minutes ago, Jami273 said:

@Calvinpriva You said absolutely rigth frined.A perfect analysis can be a solve of any problem.And when it is about trading,you need a good concept about the market to make a good profit.If you just put it on your luck,then in the end of the day you will not get nothing and will face loss.So spend sometime to do analysis about it and then just go on.

@Jami273 Of course, instead of depending on luck it's good to learn because knowledge will help us forever. There are a lot of people who needs large profit from crypto but they earn nothing and most of them it's because they don't like to learn but they like to earn.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well I must say that luck has accompanied me only once, and from there I believed in cryptocurrencies, hoping that knowledge and luck are on my side.

Yes, I totally agree, it is not only luck, it is also skill and knowledge on your part, which makes a good investment, I think it is a part that we do not take into account when we do this, since it is necessary to have knowledge is this area for it to work.

Edited by diegoram

I agree that profits are not always the result of luck, you have to work hard and look for buying opportunities. Although I also think that due to the volatility of cryptocurrencies luck is an important factor.

There is no gambling to profit from the internet and no luck
There is one thing that luck only comes when working, learning and knowing. So you must be a lucky person because you work hard. Success comes with work. This is the correct rate.

very true friend, a small percentage is based on luck but the vast majority depends on your experience and wisdom since if we study cryptocurrencies very well we will know in which to invest, thank you very much for opening this great topic to discuss friend since we have to open the mind and see that we must learn the wisdom that is in this forum that if we learn from cryptotalk we will know how to win we will know how to generate profits that do not depend on luck but on ourselves of our wisdom. Thanks again friend, your topic is very interesting and very valuable.

if we don't know anything, we will be unlucky, how will we be lucky if we make wrong decisions, wrong decisions are caused because we don't have knowledge, it's same with cryptocurrencies, if we don't know about cryptocurrencies then we will lose, we must learn how to be a trader who can make the right decisions, because the right decission will be lucky, so, lucky will come if we know how to make the right decisions

• +1 1

What less depends on is luck, you must have knowledge, also know what your strengths and weaknesses are, you must investigate, instruct yourself. A stroke of luck is winning the lottery, but investing without knowing and pretending to make money is an imminent failure.

Of course, I would say that the gains depend more on the strategies you apply, if they are good, you make money and if they are bad strategies, you lose money.

Достаточно верное суждение, благодаря которому вы не постигните крах и провал в на бирже и стоит пытаться получить свои монеты на различных airdrop, ведь именно с него вы можете начать зарабатывать.

Of course, it is not only luck, the work of information, follow-up, knowing how to move around this world full of traps and much more ... that takes a total work behind and that will lead you to your profits.
We have to be clear that this is the beginning of a new monetization and always being a pioneer is good, for that we know where to go.
Although luck is always there tmb.
Greetings mate and good luck with the hunt.

You are absolutely right I think that instead of seeing it as luck we should analyze better at the time of a sale or purchase since we ourselves sometimes are the ones to blame for bad decisions and we blame the cryptocurrencies.

Making money as such is not luck, but a person's experience and skills. Of course, you can make money on luck, but if you know what you are doing, then this is a different level and your earnings are much higher, due to the fact that there are fewer failures.

• +2 1

I agree. If it is considered as something random, 
you would rather be losing to make good profits.
 The exchange is analytical, and with time experience is
 acquired, For example in the long term it is still 
profitable even. It is normal that in some cases there are losses. 
But if we act like inexperienced people we will get to the point
 of exploiting our account. The management of the funds 
and the analysis of losses to reach a suitable 
stop loss is essential.

Absolutely not every trade will be of your will. Chart reading and analysis of old and new crytocurrencies are very important. It explains past trading and transactions within it.  

it requires technique study discipline strategy luck is part but with pure luck we can not operate as it would be the worst mistake

Many gains will depend on the correct fundamental and analytical analysis that you do, each investment requires accepting a certain risk of losses, putting a profit stop, the currencies do not rise forever .. at some point they retest, and although sometimes luck is with us, learn to distinguish your victories and defeats that have been due to good or bad decisions, of the good or bad streaks that we sometimes have in the market

• +1 1

Very good publication and very good advice, so far I have only invested in certain things, but I am not ready to operate yet, I need more knowledge and know how to handle all the tools that the platforms offer for it.