Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

17 hours ago, Solex said:

When you have good background about Cryptocurrency definitely you will become successful in both trading and Investment field because this knowledge you have will give you the idea to chose the better option.

Well, not all people who are having a good background about cryptocurrency are not being become successful, there's a lot of people are being lose their money by being dropped the price of crypto coins so that even though you're a expert, you will experienced to lose some money.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, not all people who are having a good background about cryptocurrency are not being become successful, there's a lot of people are being lose their money by being dropped the price of crypto coins so that even though you're a expert, you will experienced to lose some money.

Sure you will sometimes face lose because we are not 100% perfect but not the way less experienced person will lose and that is why i said with your knowledge you will know how to minimize your risk of lose.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Luck can help you one or two times in crypto or any other field, but later you will not be able to deal with it because you do not have any tribal gains or fundamentals in the field.

• +1 1

On 8/6/2020 at 12:50 PM, Draven06 said:

I agree if you want to earn good profit you need to work hard you need to put effort in order for you to earn good money. Yes sometimes you will earn money on luck specially in gambling site but it depends not on all the time you are lucky.

Yeah, that is the good thing to do if you want to earn money, do not just depend on luck because it is hard to earn money from that, instead of earning money of what you think, you may lose your money on it. 

• +1 1

Learning never ends in our lives so don't feel big to learn from someone because without knowledge about Cryptocurrency you will hardly earn from any site you may visit instead you may likely fail because Cryptocurrency is not about luck but you background about the field matters a lot and only with it you can achieve your aims in cryptoworld.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I get your point and sometimes it depends on how good you do your research  , sometimes thats what we all want , lots of work to it and in the end , there is going to be good ideas that work for you. Especially if you have to work on a demo account and not only a Technical front its important that we are able to pursue a certain point. Lots of work and research is needed there.

• +1 1

Dear friend, only knowledge is not enough to gain profit. Luck is also necessary for making profit. For example. You guess that price goes up according to your knowledge and your friend take risks and he makes a profit. But there is also an equal chance that your friend may get less. So with knowledge, luck is also necessary. Without luck you can't gain profit

You are made a very nice trade and this is what I am have in my mind too dear. There is luck in trading too but it is that most time this will be bad luck and mistakes will cost us a lot. We must be careful and take risk at certain point as you did with the LTC trade, I did similar during may and june and I sold in July, had to wait a month for the trade to end with double up the profit. I know only have low trades open but with a small stop because the market is not deciding how to move it may go up or down any time. When it starts and a new trend appear I will trade bigger.

• +1 1

I see that profit, especially the profit related to cryptocurrencies, has nothing to do with luck, as profit depends on learning, experience, strength and will, so if you want to make profits and get money, you must learn, gain experience and forget anything related to luck

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Like in trading profits is not about lucky but depends on experience you have and many traders who trade while hopping to make profits by like they normally fail.

• +1 1

Actually some of  my friends think that crypto or trading as gambling. But I hav esome other views. I think gambling have certainly percentage in every field. 

Let's understand this.

There is a type of gambling where the result is decided by throwing a coin or rolling dice. That's pure gambling.

Next comes the gambling in sports. Here the people bet on there heroes or choose those who they think have higher probability to win. There the percentage of winning differs.

Other is crypto. It can have 99 percentage winning probability. May be you have to wait for many years but if you choosed wisely definitely your winning chance can be 99%.

Edited by P A Ashif
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/5/2020 at 3:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

You are right my dear friend @Calvinpriva,I think that luck is only an excuse .Lets take an example,if someone gains some extra profit he tells us that it was his lucky day but if he didn't knew about trading and which coin to buy, he will never have been succeeded,so it is the knowledge that made him earn some extra profit not the luck.I think that luck factor counts up to very small extent  .Sometimes luck can make a person rich in doing trading or some other thing but it's chances are only small up to one or two percent,so Don't try your luck in the cryptoworld.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Well, it cannot be denied that luck plays a role in all life, not only in trading and trading However, its role is limited and cannot always be relied upon, so precautions must be taken From commitment to stop loss and diversification of currencies we enter into And capital management.

• +1 1

The reason why people always fail when it comes to trading is lack of  proper knowledge the analysis @Calvinpriva  made when the price of a coin is rising and falling is interesting but only few knew this strategy.

Yeah Good words: science is not compared with money, so a person must learn and improve his level Before entering an experiment, he must research and learn well and choose the appropriate time ....

• -1 1

What you have said is absolutely true we cannot take a risky gamble when it comes to cryptocurrency. Having a gambler mindset by investing is is similar to jumping into a trap.I have yet to begin investing in BTC I am only looking in this site for a passive income, at the same time learning about cryptocurrencies.

What you said is right. We are exposed to everything and, if we don't know, we can have bad consequences. Be aware that you will not always get along, because sometimes it happens that you do not go out as you expected. But be patient and be willing, so that you will get far

On 8/5/2020 at 11:00 AM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

It's a good post you have here brother, I personally don't believe in chance I trust a hard working and a good analysis of each coin if any thing they can make profits by chance they like playing gambling may you win or loose it's very different like you say

• +5 1

Yes, luck cannot get you anywhere. Every investment or trading situations will have atleast a small risk. You nust have to be insightful and do your research whenever you plan on investing and trading. 

• +2 1

There are many areas of work with the cryptocurrency. We can know three main divisions, trading, investing and gambling.  Trading is after the best one because it does not have a fixed profit rate like investing.  Gambling is a very high risk of losing money and you will definitely lose out in the end.  Trading is based on fundamentals. Every person who wants to trade must understand and know these basics.  The price of the currency does not fall randomly. There are reasons for everything. You have to have good experience in knowing when to buy and when to sell.

• +5 1

you are right , luck is only gives you the chance to earn but if you use it well or not it is all depends on your knowledge and experience , in trading you should have the ability to analyse the market and decide the right time to buy and sell in order to make decent profits

• +2 1

I don't believe in luck, I admit it luck can be great, but if you want to make good and stable profits you will have to get some knowledge at first after that practice it and make some experience.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Yes it is write that not every time your luck can give you profit but sometimes you have to learn the things and without thinking about the profit and just hardwork as much as possible

• +2 1

Luck has nothing to do with crypto but with a low percentage as you said , in crypto you need the knowledge and being smart to make good profits and avoid loese or make it as low as possible and that is how you win

• +2 1