Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

That's obviously true @Calvinpriva that depending on luck is like gambling which is termed as a loosing game since there are less percentages of earning and making profit from it if we depend on luck, so its better to acquire much knowledge and skills to gain new crypto possibilities, ideas and concepts in order to reduce the risk and loss of our own funds 

download.jpg

• +3 1

We can not consider trading like gambling because gambling depends entirely on luck, while trading in cryptocurrencies depends on many foundations and having experience in analyzing prices and choosing the right currency and the right time to invest. Trading in it has some luck in winning sometimes, but it isn't as large as gambling...

• Useful or interesting 1

Well  you're topic and which way you explain about luck factor in trading really great,  yes still so many peoples thinks trading and gambling both depends on luck, so they do trading but when they loss money they blames crypto, but they don't no trading need analysis and in you're case its purely depends on perfect analysis not luck factor involved, i hope through you're topic some peoples change their mind set and do trading with analysis its really great.

I agree with you every profit is not your luck everytime. Some times it is because of our hard work.  Your hard work results success. So work hard to gain success.

Hello everyone, I consider that luck is a way to earn money in contests and raffles, but I agree that it is not the only way or the best, we can also work in a tangible way, as an example, making publications on the cryptotalk platform where we can make daily profits, there are other platforms where we can work and earn money, but according to my preference, cryptotalk is the best alternative.

Yes I believe you, we really need encouragement in other to achieve our goals, cryptocurrency needs knowledge and experience everything you want to do need to be carried out with your full efforts in other to earn good money in cryptotalk, always observe if the currencies are high price volatility and in other to invest and gain good profit. Thank you

@Calvinpriva

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you and love everyone who encourages the use of knowledge and avoids luck and the like. I am still new here and I am watching and learning in order to prepare myself to enter the currency investment

Patience and effort make people successful. Must be focused on work. You have to learn to love work. You should not sit for the sake of luck. There must always be respect for work. Must be a skilled person. Must be in work..i always want one thing so that I can survive in action..

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't believe in luck, I admit it luck can be great, but if you want to make good and stable profits you will have to get some knowledge at first after that practice it and make some experience.

Yes,i agree with you. Luck doesn't favour always. Sometimes you have to use your mind to get profit. In crypto currency world,you need 3 things

1.Luck

2.Mind

3.Patience 

If you didn't have this 3 things you  couldn't be succeed. Luck is an important thing.Without luck their is nothing.But patience and mind also need to be successful and get profit.Use your mind in right times.

17 hours ago, Gadozhaki said:

Yes I believe you, we really need encouragement in other to achieve our goals, cryptocurrency needs knowledge and experience

Well said @Gadozhaki. Knowledge and experience are the most things that we need before start investing or trading. Many people are losing their money because they trade on lucky, but not with knowledge. In that way we will just risking our money easily.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think this post is very important and good as well. Earning is not only one thing that we demand. Learning is the basic thing in which we will enhance our knowledge. Hard work is more important than luck. Believe in yourself. 

This is a generally excellent post! I ponder time that somebody said that crypto isn't about luck that there is a great deal of information that goes into it also in creation choices, that outcomes in benefit. There are numerous that accept that you can just catch a pattern on crypto costs for exchanging, on the off chance that you are fortunate to do as such, anyway the straightforward certainty is that many settle on choices dependent on their insight, for example, the patterns, monetary conditions, etc. It is essential to take note of these things. Exchanging is dominant part information over luck .

My mate i am fully agreed, I have traded forex a number of times and in some cases I was able to make some good profit but in the end , I was worried about the things that were not making sence because most of the time I was trying to make money fast and that worried me a lot so in the end I was suppose to go slow and let everything happen in its own post. Thanks 

Yeah dear, but luck is dependent on the hard work .its depend on you what you want to be a lucky person and . everything is not depend on luck working hard is the key of success .so work hard on cryptotalk and one day you will become lucky and successful member

Yes no doubt , not always our luck become the reason of our success sometimes it requires our knowledge our experience and our struggle we must keep struggling and get information about trading which is very important for our success in future

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

Well said @Gadozhaki. Knowledge and experience are the most things that we need before start investing or trading. Many people are losing their money because they trade on lucky, but not with knowledge. In that way we will just risking our money easily.

@Calvinpriva sometimes knowledge go against  you  and we every one face this situation already..   For me trading is a deep research subject which fully based on your prediction knowledge not just a simple knowledge about trading activity..   But its true that those member get lose who depend on luck 😆            

If you think that those who gained profits from trading only by gambling, then that is a mistake. With knowledge, you can make good profits from trading. So now we have all the information we need only on us. There are several strategies you can rely on. And ensure your profit in the end, do not get out of the deal without a major loss.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Luck is something that having it is wonderful, it always helps to be lucky, but this should not be the only reason to have some success in cryptographic life. You have to educate yourself in cryptocurrencies, you have to study, you have to learn, you have to consult, you have to analyze, you have to document yourself, you have to observe, you have to listen to those who know the most. And all this will take us on the right path to obtain great benefits in activities with cryptocurrencies.

I agree with you, luck is necessary but only 10% and 90% of us should try and have knowledge about trading, when buying certain coins we also have to choose the right time and also the right price, buy when the price is cheap, don't buy when the price is high. Try to know and study the pattern of price increases on the coins you are going to buy.

• +1 1

Our profit depends mainly on our effort and determination, if we seek to learn and put into practice everything we learn, we will have good profits. If we hope for luck, we will never move.

That's true my friend, we should not trade with the mind set of thinking it's gambling. Trading is not that hard the way we think it's, but most of us don't want to pay the price by learning. And so because of greed we jump into a trade thinking that it will go in our direction. At the end we loss money. We most acquire the knowledge first before thinking about trading.

11 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

We need knowledge to trade.  If one wants to trade without knowledge, he will lose his money.  Knowledge is needed to invest and trade.  When you have good experience and knowledge you will invest and trade.  As a result you can benefit. @Calvinpriva

• +1 1

Yes! everything always does not depends on luck۔s sometime yours hard work change your luck۔۔and you blessed with great things

So it's not necessary you always believe on your luck you should muSt have to do hardwork and change your luck۔۔