An Idea to encourage members to create topics - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

An Idea to encourage members to create topics

already their is 50 talk token if we will create any useful topic here , this reward is enough to attract new creater . personally I also check it we got 50 talk token for every useful topic ( if our topic is not delete ) .

• -1 1
  • +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Topics are useful to the forum because they are reasons beyond the existence of the forum. Without topics there is nothing to discuss about. The topics creation give us 50talk which serve as a reason to get motivated to create more topics.

I think we are the ones who should take cards on the matter without expecting more benefits in exchange for creating new topics, everyone can create a topic in order to improve both the forum and the profile I don't see what the problem is or the fear of creating topics on a daily basis 

Unfortunately, after the new payment method was created, the activity in the forum decreased, and this activity will not return to what it was in the past until after the members know the price of this currency, especially if its price is appropriate, they will return to work and activity again again

Its a good idea but there has no instructions like this from this forum authorities.without any doubt if this system get open then all the member will try their best to find out new information to create a topic in this forum.. But unfortunately no feature like this in forum.. I have work in many forum Where payment is different Between topic and post               

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The less members and activities in this forum is as result of the payment that was stopped since June 2020 but i believe many members will come back online since we had an update this evening by one of the moderators. I also support the idea that members who created any valid topic should be given 50 extra talk coin just as it was stated in the new rule of the forum, it has been said but it was not implemented to the payment system so we all suggest the administration look into this issue to encourage other members create topics which will make us have sufficient topics in the forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 8/5/2020 at 12:02 PM, BrolySSJ said:

I have an idea to promote and encourage users to create more topics, and a way in which to get the forum more active. My idea is that there should be a slightly higher reward for topics created. For example, 30 TALK tokens instead of the usual post reward. This will promote members to make topics to increase their rewards. However, to prevent members from abusing this system, there should be a review process - where a topic is submitted and the status is 'pending' until moderators approve it as worthy. This will ensure that all topics are worthy of the extra rewards. 

What do you guys think of this idea

Very good idea if the moderators do this so many members make topics and our forum field with topics i thing the admins/ moderators must think about it .

It will be nice if member as start to created a new topic because some of us are didn't understand how to created a new topic like we that are beginning we need to have more ideas about how to created a new topic because it will be very good to have ideas about that .

It will be nice if member as start to created a new topic because some of us are didn't understand how to created a new topic like we that are beginning we need to have more ideas about how to created a new topic because it will be very good to have ideas about that .

It seems that you have not read the last amendment to the payments system, as the administration said that the comments will have 20 currencies and the new topic will have 50 currencies, so your idea is good, but the forum’s administration addressed it, and yet the number of posts did not increase.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/5/2020 at 9:02 AM, BrolySSJ said:

However, to prevent members from abusing this system, there should be a review process - where a topic is submitted and the status is 'pending' until moderators approve it as worthy. This will ensure that all topics are worthy of the extra rewards. 

Your suggestion is great and I think it was going to help the forum to only have those useful topics approved by the moderators thus saving us from having issues of post deletion and I'm hoping to see something like this being introduced to the forum it will be great.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 8/5/2020 at 10:02 AM, BrolySSJ said:

What do you guys think of this idea?

I agree with you, as I think that new topics have become few and we should encourage writing new useful topics by offering some rewards to them. Members may find that commenting is easier than writing a new topic, but we must know that this makes us search for new topics with great difficulty.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 8/6/2020 at 4:52 PM, Ridam said:

Well bro i don't think its good to increase for current rewards as they are paying is still grea

@Ridam  its not good if a member work in this forum just for reward but he also need to have some contribution in this forum.. Yah its a good opportunity for us that by create a topic we can have additional payment than post payment.. But our idea should be change and try to share our knowledge by create good topic which will be helpful for all member.. We should not look for only reward                  

• +1 1

Some members among us don't even believe in the new talk token again which is why they were less active some weeks back talkmore of them to create topics but we were meant to believe that everyone who created a new valid topic will earn extra 50 talk token which i never heard someone received for creating topic and i think that is the reason why some people skip creation of topics since they don't get paid which is why i suggest the forum implement the payment soon so as to encourage us all.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes a very nice idea and I will follow it but when I am only sure about the payment of bitcoin because I have not yet make anything from here and if new people are not paid I don't want to waste all my time, just be part of the forum and read. but if I am rewarded I will see to it accordingly.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam  its not good if a member work in this forum just for reward but he also need to have some contribution in this forum.. Yah its a good opportunity for us that by create a topic we can have additional payment than post payment.. But our idea should be change and try to share our knowledge by create good topic which will be helpful for all member.. We should not look for only reward                  

@Dorjoy12 Yes the rewards that we are currently getting is enough in my opinion. We are getting double talk for 50 reputation. And 1% investbox is already there for earned talk.

And now forum has also added btc campaign as compensation. So we should focus on better content posting in the forum and try to improve the overall quality of forum. And I also request members to participate in posting on every section and reporting scammmers here.

• +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think after reading your post they have decided to increase the reward for the new topic creation as now they are paying 50 talk tokens per new topic creation. That is good.

As I am not very long time on the forum I can not say if the activity is decrease but I can see that there is population in here and many are make the best comment and post that I can find about the crypto and become best to learn from the cryptotalk. I am agreeing with your suggestsion and the rule that I read are say they give to a post more than to a comment so they are use your suggestion and this make you a very useful member.

When the payment system will start i mean trading of talk token will start then there will be new members on this forum. And also new topics will be created so don't worry about members. 

And one thing more we should creat one topic daily. So if 50 members creat a topic then there will be 50 new topics daily. 

• +1 1

this idea is already applied where they pay 50TALK tokens for each topic created and that is why recently you see many new topics were written and many members doing more researches before writing so they don't get their topics deleted , everyone should try and search to write topics to improve the forum quality and gain extra profits

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Giving incentive in the form of payment as tokens or cryptocurrency would definitely make the topics and discussions surge,but I guess that at the same time it will create a huge influx of spam comments too, because people will come and only to get tokens .

On 8/5/2020 at 8:02 AM, BrolySSJ said:

Hi all members. 

The activity on this forum has decreased with time, and i have seen that there are many posts that deal with this and speak to the lower number of active users on the forum. As a result of this lower number of active members there are less new topics being created, especially in the English section of the forum, and this will slow down or even halt the progress of the forum. 

I have an idea to promote and encourage users to create more topics, and a way in which to get the forum more active. My idea is that there should be a slightly higher reward for topics created. For example, 30 TALK tokens instead of the usual post reward. This will promote members to make topics to increase their rewards. However, to prevent members from abusing this system, there should be a review process - where a topic is submitted and the status is 'pending' until moderators approve it as worthy. This will ensure that all topics are worthy of the extra rewards. 

What do you guys think of this idea?

I think that was the reason why 50 talk token is issued to every person who created a topic but recently the site is getting much traffic and more topics are created each day.

This is true, my friend. There is a severe lack of interaction and activity and a lack of new topics

The forum needs to revive and motivate members to create new topics and the idea that you put forward is the most appropriate ideas that will increase activity and make members search for new ideas to be presented within topics

• +1 1

On 8/8/2020 at 2:19 PM, mhmd7 said:

I liked this idea. Overpaying people who publish useful posts. This works to develop the forum and is a catalyst for the members. I think this will be fair and none of the members will oppose this idea.

Well, you're right mate but this is not applicable for this time, maybe this will be happen in the future because of having a lot of spammers and low quality as of now in this forum.

This is a good idea to fill forum with new content which can bring life back. Many members go for big reward and do not hesitate to create new content. The English section will have more active members and newbies will also participate in this campaign. The topics are decrease very much now in English section. I personally would try to create new topics for forum.