An Idea to encourage members to create topics - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

An Idea to encourage members to create topics

On 8/8/2020 at 7:08 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I think many members are not active anymore because of the payment system. Maybe they don't believe in Talk token that they can be profitable when we can trade them on september.

Well, that's true mate because unlike before the payment is received within a day and you can exchanged it to make a real money quickly, when the value of talk token comes, there's a lot of new members entered in this forum by knowing that the price of talk token is good.

• +3 1

That's a superb idea and It'll surely work.If there will be more earning or reward from creating the posts then all members will try to do it for sure.And It'll be good for the forum and its members as there will be more topics to discuss and people will take interest to create own posts with quality content.It'll make the forum more entertaining as every will be interested in it.

• +2 2

I think it is a great idea to fill forum with new content which can bring life back. Many members go for big reward and don't hesitate to create new content. The English section will have more active members and newbies will also participate in this campaign.

Hi mate your idea just worked but now the rate of the talk token is worthless as you can not make even 2$ with to 250 talk you earn per day, so do you have any other idea to face the issue ? 

Of course, it would be very cool if there was a system that would allow all of us to receive additional rewards for creating high-quality posts. In fact, posts are a rarer type , and not everyone is able to come up with something new. Therefore, it is considered very relevant!

• +2 1

Giving reward to making a topic is a nice suggestion it is also nice opinion at this time because it would increase motivation and dedication among members in the crypto forum.this idea would boost morale and the platform would become more active 

On 8/5/2020 at 12:02 PM, BrolySSJ said:

What do you guys think of this idea?

@BrolySSJ Happy to see you as Legendary Super Saiyan of this nice forum. I am a member of this forum with about 350 posts only. I support your idea, it should be applied to the forum by moderators and you suggested the topic review system which I think would be the best system so far to manage the activities of the forum. Members will thus be encouraged to prepare topics for 30 TalkTokens per useful topic they create. In this way, the forum will grow more than ever. 

This is a good idea to encourage members  for creating topics. Because this encouragement increases their self confidence. A self confident person tries to give their best . And i think we should appreciate the members for their good deeds.

An idea for encouraging members to create topic is really a nice idea in order to make the forums more active and busy, we can observe that most of the members are only interested in making  comments but not creating topics and we need quality posts which will increase us in knowledge experience and also good writing skills in order to improve our ability of learning  and writing of reasonable posts and comments so if we can encourage ourselves with some useful tips then we would be able to achieve our goals

I think there is no need for encouragement for the all of the users to create more topics in this forum since they are actually creating a lot of topics to different sections. The only problem is that, the content of their topic is not useful or sometimes they are only getting repeated or other things that would make their topic to be deleted by the moderator when they review it. I would say that, the only thing that we need to encourage is to make their contents to be useful to the criteria of the system of this forum so that there would not be a lot of new topics that would get deleted.

Arrafa is a great idea to improve the adaptors published in the forum for the quantity and quality, also the bonus increases the number of publications a day and increasing the number of members also, we are many in this forum if every member of us has published a single usefulness for all of July, we will improve the quality of publications a day after day.

Yeah, I think we need some changes in reward system. We need to remove rewards for rating and add additional bonuses for posts creators. I hope admins will think about it and change something, because cryptotalk development can be faster if there are some updates

• +4 1

On 8/5/2020 at 3:02 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Hi all members. 

The activity on this forum has decreased with time, and i have seen that there are many posts that deal with this and speak to the lower number of active users on the forum. As a result of this lower number of active members there are less new topics being created, especially in the English section of the forum, and this will slow down or even halt the progress of the forum. 

I have an idea to promote and encourage users to create more topics, and a way in which to get the forum more active. My idea is that there should be a slightly higher reward for topics created. For example, 30 TALK tokens instead of the usual post reward. This will promote members to make topics to increase their rewards. However, to prevent members from abusing this system, there should be a review process - where a topic is submitted and the status is 'pending' until moderators approve it as worthy. This will ensure that all topics are worthy of the extra rewards. 

I think so too, I strongly agree with you. The price of talk token now are continue on falling that's why many people in this forum stopped on posting topics because the reward for posts is getting lower day by day. I think we need to do something about the reward per post because many will also leave this forum soon if the price of talk token fall continuously.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

An amazing idea, when the members get a higher reward for their good participation, this will motivate them to create new and unique topics, and it will also make a competition between the members, I hope that happens.

• +1 1

On 8/5/2020 at 8:02 AM, BrolySSJ said:

Hi all members. 

The activity on this forum has decreased with time, and i have seen that there are many posts that deal with this and speak to the lower number of active users on the forum. As a result of this lower number of active members there are less new topics being created, especially in the English section of the forum, and this will slow down or even halt the progress of the forum. 

I have an idea to promote and encourage users to create more topics, and a way in which to get the forum more active. My idea is that there should be a slightly higher reward for topics created. For example, 30 TALK tokens instead of the usual post reward. This will promote members to make topics to increase their rewards. However, to prevent members from abusing this system, there should be a review process - where a topic is submitted and the status is 'pending' until moderators approve it as worthy. This will ensure that all topics are worthy of the extra rewards. 

You have such a brilliant idea there, because a post is where everybody come to contribute their opinions and it should be more rewarded than those that comment under it, that way people will be moved to create more post, risking the chance that the post may even got deleted

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it seems a good idea but at the same times is possible will be the cause of the lot of spam topics! Because if you remember when they have added a condition writing here on this forum to be qualified for 1700 DLRS, how many new members did a spam topic here! So I think first they need to implement a such robot to detect spam post or less content topics and then will implement your idea.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think this idea is very cool. Yes, creating a new topic should receive additional rewards. It is not fair that a new topic gets the same payment for a regular post. Writing a new topic takes time and effort. The post only takes a little time, so I think That this will encourage members to write more topics, also the idea of commenting the topic until it is monitored by the forum moderators is very good because it will stop spam.

• +4 1

I think this idea will be very effective to add new topics in this forum. Because there are many members who would not give post and reaction for money. And if there is such a system that is only for topics,If you pay a lot more, then many people will be more interested in creating topics. This idea is very excellent dear.

Excellent idea as it will force people to create useful and informative topic so that they get approval and I think if this idea is applied then it's going to change the environment and would bring some innovation and would bring an excellent improvement

Moderators know better about creating new topics. If there is enough information available for the old member along with all the new members then it is not needed. If we want to increase the activity happening here, then we can create a new topic. One reason for this is that the members have become very much in this form, but the number of active members is very less.  All member activation or members who are not active may also become active and due to this, they are not being created on the new topic.

Dear your suggestion is nice and by the time I am reading this post I believe there is actually a paid amount for every accepted new post , but the problem is that the Talk token has dropped significantly in value therefore I suggest that part of the payment for posting be in Satoshies. 

Yes  expert, you have came up with a nice idea. If really a reward is attached to creation of a topic, both the expert and the newbies on the forum will strive hard to create new topics. If I may also suggest, I will say that there should be a mandatory restrictions that every member of the platform most create at least two to three topics per month in order to make the platform more lively to all users. Thanks and that is my take

• +1 1

We can encourage members for making the new topics by appreciate them and by giving good reputation and also positive rating. The moderators can encourage the members also by increasing the payment of the creation of topics.

You are right my friend it is a very good idea for us to encourage members to create topics so it will be very good if a member that create good quality useful topic is rewarded then am sure all the forum members will be encouraged to create useful topics 

Many members don't know that theirs a maintaining in system so there's no issue of payment many members work regularly and when payment is start then cryptotalk pay their all day work money and many members who don't know about this platform share false news about it.