An Idea to encourage members to create topics - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

An Idea to encourage members to create topics

I saw in the campaign details that this was accepted and they are giving 50 Talk for every new post. It is nice to know that the voice of the forum members is heard and you did a very good suggestion with this post. I've also seen many good posts in my little time with the forum and many very good members.

• Useful or interesting 2

So we are getting some coin or tokens for posting here this is nice to hear and encouraging as well. Have one question for this where are these token on account or is there any way to see amount?

For the time being I'm waiting for this airdrop to cool down before I make a new post as I'm afraid it will be deleted along with the spam. I tried looking for new posts but I see that most of them are getting deleted so I only reply in a few posts that I find interesting and wait for a better time to make a new post.

• +1 1

This can be really helpful to encourage the users to create more new topics. There was number of users who only comment on the post and the number of topics that are yet to be commented are really less. So only if some initiative is taken by the platform to make payment based on creation of post rather than commenting then only users would be encouraged to create more topics.

• +1 1

I think this is a great idea but maybe the reward could be even more if the post is considered very good one and very useful to everyone, but there is also a new competition that many members are trying to enter with a good new post, although the new members joining they make many posts that are spam and they will not be valid for this contest as their posts are getting deleted.

• +2 1

I like your idea but the forum is giving 50 talk for every new post already, or maybe it was your suggestion that made this happen? In this case you helped a lot the forum and other members with this brilliant idea and you deserve many likes!

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that this is great for people to be supported in publishing new useful topics, as there are many topics that are deleted due to lack of interaction on them, and the reason for this is the member’s fear of commenting on them, and then the post is deleted .I notice that everyone is now searching for the topics with the largest number of comments so that his post is not deleted

• +1 1

I like that the forum has done a lot to help members to write more posts and I would also suggest a posts competition to take place and give a few rewards to the best posts in the forumm, there are some that have very high quality and the users that made them should be rewarded for them.

Edited by Fixfin
  • +2 1

Excellent idea I agree with you. You need to implement the promotion in the form of a bonus. The bonus will motivate people on the forum to constantly post messages

CryptoTalk and increasing interaction between members provided that they adhere to the rules of the forum, to create a topic and there is need of more topic,

I think that increasing the number of tokens  awarded will only serve to reduce the value of the token. Inflation works the same way in the crypto world as in the fiat world.

Believe that with some good headlines it can be good for community. Some good paper online and with good topic name cuz bring serious discussion into forum. This is just idea or suggestion.

On 8/5/2020 at 12:02 PM, BrolySSJ said:

What do you guys think of this idea?

You are absolutely right  @BrolySSJ. There should definitely be a bonus for those who create topics. I am a new member here and I have also noticed that most of the members prefer to make posts instead of topics. This could impede or even halt the progress of this forum. This bonus will definitely encourage more people to create topics and the topic approval system will make sure that all of the topics created are useful and helpful for everyone.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Money has never been a way to achieve this goal. I saw that everyone was speaking in material language, although this forum was created as a basis for communication. We are here to exchange views and experiences on issues related to technology in general, including the Internet and its role in everyday work. For the man and his career On top of that, there is discussion and solutions to some of the difficulty of issues for cryptocurrency sites and platforms, so that everyone benefits, until the forum starts to benefit in its own way , and for that, it is better to activate the forum in a beneficial way Hoping that we are not selfish and that we work without making barriers Thank you all

image.png

It is a good idea, but in my opinion, the reason for the lack of new topics is the deletion policy that is made for new posts in this forum. You should review the post deletion policy first, then increase the reward.
I wish good luck to everybody

Such a great post I will suggest people to make a useful post so that will give you a good react people will like your post when you make post people will give you positive react if it is useful and also people will follow you so making post is the best way of getting more knowledge you will get a great experience..

On 8/5/2020 at 8:02 AM, BrolySSJ said:

My idea is that there should be a slightly higher reward for topics created. For example, 30 TALK tokens instead of the usual post reward

Yes this idea is most pleasant the hope that the forum have new user now so as the number of users were increased i also hoping that numbers of topics in the forum most have increase a while but you can most of users don't want to had value to the forum. I agree with your idea 30talk token should be paid for each genuine topic

On 8/27/2020 at 7:37 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I think we are the ones who should take cards on the matter without expecting more benefits in exchange for creating new topics, everyone can create a topic in order to improve both the forum and the profile I don't see what the problem is or the fear of creating topics on a daily basis 

Some people are not creating topics because their topic was deleted, like I did when I created a topic about trading orders, it was deleted. Although, I still try to create topics but not easy if topics are getting deleted. I will encourage moderators to also be lenient with topic creators. 

It is an excellent idea and how you propose it is even better should to encourage the post to put a little more to the clear payment but also with its limitations, it could also be to have a limit of 5 apart so that members do not abuse these publications, all that would have to do with the administrators they take the last word

A worthy section bar would be nice but it will make the site slower on how we tend to share or receive new post on the community itself. But on the motivation of users to be more active, I think we have to rationalize our time on the forum as having to make 10 hours  weekly or more can be of a great advice on how we participate on the  forum

This is a very good idea and many more users will start creating topics to get a higher reward and the way the forum is right now encourages the users to make new posts because users only get paid for likes on their posts and topics get the most likes.

• +2 1

This idea sounds great, but its implementation will lead to a great slowdown in the forum due to the insufficient number of moderators to follow such topics

Motivating will always be good, as everything that grows the forum will be good for the members. but there is a drawback as it can increase the amount of spam and unnecessary content. And with that, moderators and adms will have more work than they already have to keep the forum clean. But if there are rules and demanding members, I think it's a good idea.

It is a good idea mate. This will also stop the useless posts to be published. But there is problem or difficulty can happen. There are 250k+ memebers now. We knoe that half of this are not active anymore. If this much members try to post them it will take a big time to be approved and the moderators have to update their servers. But although with this feature this forum will be clean. I really appreciate your thought.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

i made a topic here yestrday , i usefull topic about a coin from the market and its analysis but lot of people didnt even read or see it :

take a look if u are intrested ..