Learn from the experience of others - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

Learn from the experience of others

Those who want to work in field of Cryptocurrency, I advice you to bring patience with yourself and everything will follow. Well patience is needed in all aspect of life especially in crypto field, in trading, you need s lot of patience so you don't lose your money if you're in a hurry since the market is very volatile.

Learn, that my advice. Learn how to trade/ invest, then practice and start. Trading and investing are two things that can save our futures, can help us to fight against poverty. Don't dare to start them without learning even a little, because they are very profitable but not easily as we think! Only if you know something you can earn anything in trading.. Good luck.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

6 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Whatever the market situation or your situation, you always have to divide your capital first, and secondly and not least, you have to be patient because it is the most important key to profit.

This is best advice where you have to make plans for loss and take some initiates for next chance .Because in trading loss is the main factor sooner or later you have to face loss.So always divide your capital for comeback it also keep you in game .I always divide my capital in 4 parts.where they are at different places but can easily transfer any time.

• +2 1

There are a lot of advice, but I will choose this advice because it is the most important

Respect forum rules and guidelines to avoid receiving warnings

When you receive 5 warnings, you will be banned permanently

Hello. I can give advice to beginners. Good and correct investment in cryptocurrencies and in no hurry to investigate because the trading movement needs a careful reading and a deep understanding of the path of the currency chart.

Learn from the basics and keep feeding your self with knowledge. Because a beginner don't know what to do so that it needs to be guided properly. And find what is the best method of earning in crypto suitable for you.

Work on cryptocurrencies its a best platform for beginners to earn... this platform give more advises and positive thinking.. its a great earning experience 

• -3 1

15 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

This is best advice where you have to make plans for loss and take some initiates for next chance .Because in trading loss is the main factor sooner or later you have to face loss.So always divide your capital for comeback it also keep you in game .I always divide my capital in 4 parts.where they are at different places but can easily transfer any time.

Any place you go to in the field of crypto, you will find everyone advising you to divide your capital in order to improve dealing with the market in all situations, for this is the best way

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/12/2020 at 10:54 PM, benalmoh88 said:

my advice does not follow your sentiment in trading and be patient, follow the technical analysis for any chart of any coin to trade, in investment choose the strong coin.

Well said, but even though you do that thing, it's still hard for you to win from trading, any techniques, skklls, and knowledge can make you win 100% in trading. That is how risky trading is.

• +1 1

On 7/29/2020 at 9:21 AM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?
I just want one piece of advice

The first advice I can give a beginner is they should go through the rules of this forum there is a sayings that says " Any community you find study their customs and belief " Thesame thing applies to this forum also with that they can stay away from every illegal activities that will lead to the termination of their account.

As a beginner too I can't give a good advice just only maybe not to listen to bad advice and always try to search again what somebody is saying as perhaps some can be very wrong about something and they don't know it or they make this with purpose to misinform others. Also I've learned that there are many scammers that we need to avoid.

• Useful or interesting 1

This post is very helpful for beginners because they are confused what should they do. First learn more and more about cryptocurrencies because if you start working in any crypto project without any information so you may face loss or may be that project are sacmm. So knowledge is a key factor for working crypto field. At many time i say learning is earning. So focus on knowledge and this platform is best for more learning. After that you will be easily become a successful person in crypto field. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I can give you the advice to only invest very small and with money that you won't mind losing otherwise the risk is high and you can lose a lot and feel very bad about it. These markets are volatile and cryptocurrencies one day they are bullish and next day they can dip a lot and you can lose half your money in hours.

• +1 1

I can help you by telling you to look for what others are doing and they are successful but not in all occassions. In this forum this works but for all crypto better not do that. Some people are behaving very bad and they don't have good manners or they only want to tell you to buy the top and will do a lot to convince you when with the other hand they will be selling.

• +2 1

On 7/29/2020 at 10:21 AM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?
I just want one piece of advice

The best advice I can give to beginners in cryptocurrence is to be careful on how they handle,invest and spend their crypto to avoid being scammed and always seek help from experts  or do some researches on where they don't understand.

• +1 1

That is what am doing here in cryptotalk mate. I always learn from other members experience because they know cryptocurrency before me. They also know trading before me and that is why i learn from them.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I advise you to stay away from doubler and investment websites, as for me I would rather waste my money than give it to someone to waste, so learn to invest your money by your own.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

My only advise is you should never rush for investing and trading with currencies just because they offer huge profitable on percentage because they may be scam and their value is equal to zero , and this will cause losing your money

• +3 1

Yes it's an important article to be discussed. The one piece of advice I want to gave the begginers is that work with patience and don't be greed in earning the money because sometimes the greedy will be cause a huge loss. So you need to follow the rules and must respect the older users and learned the basic of the cryptotalk from their post. That's the right way to work and earn. So be careful.

Not to rush to start work. You must know all methods of work to avoid making a mistake that may cost you a lot of money. If it is in the field of trading, be careful and patient and do not rush.

• +1 1

I wanted to learn a lot about crypto I was already traded and profit but I am think that this maybe was lucky because I know very little about crypt. I am hoping to learn so much so my advice is to use the forum to learn and listen to the experience of others, have half of your time here reading and you will gain a lot.

• +3 1

A piece of advice, you should seek knowledge as possible as you can because money comes and goes but knowledge stays, in fact with knowledge you can make even more money.

• +4 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Actually ,  I am also a beginner in this platform .  My friend introduced me to this platform .  So ,  I also need advice . I just want to say that we should follow the rules of this forum section and we should always post useful comments . 

my advice will be mainly regarding cryptotalk, 

Avoid rushing to reach the 100post benchmark as these will help you learn a lot, experience is the most important factor here