Learn from the experience of others - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

Learn from the experience of others

Hey friend, once I was also a beginner here and I had many doubts and queries regarding cryptos , all of them were solved with the help of other users in this forum. One advice I would like to give is that, read as many as posts as you can and it will be very beneficial for you. By reading posts of senior members we will be able to understand various topics related to cryptos. And dont get into any scam traps, you might find them attractive but dont use any unknown sites and platforms. 

• +3 1

Good question mate . I really think that we need interact a lot more and collaborate ideas by supporting eachother and thereby creating new topics. I hope you all really spend some time and effort in reading other people's experiences.

Crypto  not only earning site it is also learning site... Many people work here.. They have their different opinion about the topic.. The deferent  opinion of deferent  people it helps well to work in this forum ... We learn many things regularly  in this Forum... So it is a big site to earning knowledge ...  

Right we should learn from experience and mistakes. I think when we invest on any site first of all we should take information about site that it is fake or real. We should start with little invest and keep patient with investing. 

You need to learn from your own experience, but when someone tells us about their experience, we should listen to it, not ignore it. After all, any information is useful. The fact is that we all need to develop, and we often make mistakes. That's right! The fact is that we all make mistakes, and the main thing is to understand and correct!

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 10/30/2020 at 1:05 AM, sarahyes said:

A good topic, yes ... learning from the experiences of others is the goal of this forum .... experience is gained from error and we cannot allow others to make the same mistakes that we made ...

This forum is good for gaining and sharing knowledge, that is the purpose of every forum that you may enter, it is just a move for the cryptocurrency to be well known by many people, Its benefit is good for every people and to the economy of a country.

We learn from our mistakes, failure is part of our progress, there is no a perfect path for improvement because doing mistakes is also there. 

• +3 1

The best teacher is always experience.so Learn from other people's experiences.don't see the fall of bitcoin as a setback,investment if you can and let your goal be profit.ask questions were you are confused and stay focused 

• +2 1

On 7/29/2020 at 11:21 AM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?

One advice only since you are asking. Never give up. It is the best I can tell you and after some time you will find what you want. You want to invest then you should hold through bad time and good times and keep reading. After sometime you will find the moment when you know more and you can keep growing to cover the ground with those that are making the most of it.

On 7/29/2020 at 4:21 PM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?
I just want one piece of advice

The best advice I could give to those newbies in crypto is do your own research first and don't easily trust people in crypto. In crypto industry you must stand on your own because not all the people here are willing to help you, many of them are also greedy to have a huge money so be careful.

if you are a novice and feature little experience inside the area of trading, you should control your emotions, no longer to be grasping, and do no longer think you'll earn a lot of income inside a short time, and alternate with small quantities due to the fact any mistake or unexpected change inside the market will cause a outstanding loss  .

• +3 1

Thank you for this edifying topic, one advice i will give to my fellow beginners is follow the forums rules careful, read and understand every post carefully before dropping comments.

• +1 1

sometimes that turns into very difficult and so its essential to hold price of what little we have so as to avoid the entirety from falling its critical we are capable of hold the whole thing in its very own answer standards and make certain that your enjoy also can train different humans its very very crucial that works well

My advice is that you always keep investing and never make a decision lightly or because you see that the price of the currency is falling because at some point it will rise again and there you have to be patient and sell at the right time

Provide advice for newcomers, who will not be drawn to profitable sites too often in a short period of time as they often steal quorum and participants ’money.  You have to be careful and choose wisely.

Provide advice for newcomers, who will not be drawn to profitable sites too often in a short period of time as they often steal quorum and participants ’money.  You have to be careful and choose wisely.

On 7/29/2020 at 1:21 PM, TheRaed said:

@TheRaed My advice to beginners is to be careful of scammers, follow the rules in every area of cryptocurrency, be it investment or trading crypto. There are ups and downs because this currency is very volatile, you have to work patiently to be successful. When you go against the laws/rules you will never be successful in life that's my thinking about beginners. 

First of all thanks for this kind of topics. So we must Learn from to the experience of all the all the seniors members. And if you have also asks to the experts if you have any kind of problem. And if you have to be offered the fraudulent and scamming offers the. Take a suggestion from to the experts. 

Hey mate, you are right we must learn from experience person because they know cryptocurrency very much. Here lot of expert people in this forum, who are well experience person at cryptocurrency, if they share their experience about crypto we will be able to earn from cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/29/2020 at 2:06 PM, TheRaed said:

Cryptotalk is my first step in crypto world. I have never been familiar with crypto world before this forum. From the knowledge I have learned that firstly we must have emotional stability while working in cryptocurrencies. There are so many fluctuations while trading and investing . At that time you must have good patience and must be alert. 

• +1 1

Hello everyone am brand new member on this platform and I need your support friends which could guide me through success and hard working earn money. Crypto talk has to deal with experience so you need to know more through your friends so That you will be carried along

On 7/29/2020 at 10:21 AM, TheRaed said:

With what I have learnt so far in this forum I can advice someone in crypto to be aware of scammers and avoid unknown crypto offers and only work with legit sites like cryptotalk.

You want good advice, here is that, do not be dragged into projects that offer you double your capital in a short time, this method by which fraudsters work on the currencies of people who do not have good experience in the field of cryptocurrency investment.

Experience is the best teacher you can ever have, when you learn from other people's mistakes, you can easily avoid falling into the same mistake. We are all here to gain knowledge and learn more about cryptocurrencies. Other people's experience is another avenue for us to learn and acquire more understanding. As a beginner, we must learn to exercise alot patience while trading, investing, transacting, and lots...We need to carefully watch well before diverting our money into any forms of investment so as not to fall victim of scammers, we need to as well exercise patience while trading, we should erase the mindset of greediness in our heart as well.

Yes, dear, we are learning a lot here. We gain experience and money. It is very cool. This forum I would like more learning here and from the members it is very useful

My advice to beginners is to learn about what ever you want to engage in cryptoworld, cryptocurrency require knowledge before partaking in any if it activities, tradding or investment.