Learn from the experience of others - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

Learn from the experience of others

2 hours ago, Husnyjaf said:

Well it's very advisable for the bigginers to all be patient in this forum. But the most important thing is that the bigginers have to know that their survival here depends on the older members with much experience. They are the ones to guide you through on how the forum works.

Absolutely correct mate because in life everything we do must surely be practice from someone ahead of us and in cryptotalk we must learn from our seniors here since they are here before us and they will serve as a guardian for us in achieving our success here. Lastly my own advice is always know the reason why you are and try by all possible means to avoid anything that will lead to banned in these forum.

• +2 1

The advice I will give here about cryptocurrency is for you to always be patient, positive, hardworking, dedicated and do the right things at all times at the end have a very good goal to execute with the income realized.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very interesting topic to come across, I am good in learning from other people's experience, am always reserve and like to follow other people's comments and gain knowledge, skills and experience form their post and contents that talks more about cryptocurrency and how to invest, trade, I ask guidance from senior members and go through their useful, informational post to gain knowledge.

• +1 1

i advice you to be patient, and try always to learn more and more things about crypto currency as you can ,
then invest on bitcoin cause it is the safest coin until now.

Thus was a very good and beneficial topic for junior and also its comments more powerful and useful for junior and all members i give a highly request to new member and beginner please don't write anything you don't know about it because there are many newbies here they follow your useless advice in this case they faces many problems.

• +1 1

The best advice I would render a newbie is to follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum because any violation would lead to warning points or ban.make sure to publish useful content and information and most importantly be patient and work hard and reward would come.if you are interested in trading or investments make sure to ask questions from seniors in order to be on safe side and prevention of getting scammed.be very cautious in the crypto forum 

Absolutely my friend you made the right decision One should always learn from the experience of others and implement them And they should be used in your life So that you can learn to use life well and live 

Yeah I agree with you . We have to learn from the experience of others . The best advise I got when I am newbies from my friend . He advised me not to be rushed be patient . Its means we just don't need to rush to complete our daily 20 post . We have to be patient and make our post effective for other

Crypto talk forum is too good because everyone can share in feeling and experience about the journey of the crypto talk so we can learn a lot from the experience and the posts of the other. 

So it is very good thing to learn about the crypto talk experience from the seniors.

I want to give you advise that always try to learn from the experience of our elders and experienced people because they have pass through that condition.as it is we should see the work of our seniors and get guidance from them.

• +2 1

On 7/29/2020 at 9:21 AM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?
I just want one piece of advice

I face numerous new members right don't no how scammers out sting in this scammers hackers period its exceedingly critical to be acquainted with which cast open and which cheat case in point all knows. YouTube con as a result my guidance for beginners don't suppose fake projects.

On 12/6/2020 at 11:28 PM, Yazan06 said:

In my opinion, the most important thing that you can do as a beginner is to follow the old members because they are more experienced and knowledgeable in this field and they can provide you with enough information about the cryptocurrency world to become an effective member and publish useful and meaningful content.

Seniors in any field has much greater experience so when you are new to a field, you just need to follow the seniors and old members just to put yourself on a right path

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Maintain control of yourself and your emotions because you cannot control the market, but you can control yourself.  Focus on how you are following your strategy.  And change it at the right time, you have to stay calm and make sure not to let emotions interfere in trades.  Avoid influencing previous trades and treat each trade independently.

• +2 1

It is true that to improve one's life, to achieve success, one has to learn a lot from experience.  But it is not true that we should only learn from the experience of others.  We can learn a lot from our own life experiences.  Which, of course, made the video an overnight sensation.

• +2 1

My advice is to always be careful and make sure in every step we want to take and make sure of the offers that come to us with big fake profits because the field of digital currencies is full of risks and fraudsters

My piece of advice to beginners is that don't be too eager to invest in platform that you have no knowledge about it so is better for you to have full experience and make serious research on the platform you are making your investment in it

• Useful or interesting 1

Thousands of people with different levels of knowledge and experience in the cryptographic world and in other areas that can be applied to the world of cryptocurrencies participate in the Criptotalk forum. Taking advantage of all this knowledge and shared experience is a very rewarding experience, since it enforces the objectives of many participants and makes the forum become relevant in the cryptographic environment, as one of the most fruitful spaces in the middle. Learning from the experience of others allows us to obtain benefits without great costs, it is the good thing to assimilate the skills of other colleagues who have shared the best of their cryptographic activities with the rest of the forum and especially with newbies.

In my opinion, the best advice I can give to beginners is caution, commitment, and learning from mistakes that we may make in the course of work so that you can continue and succeed in the world of coding

Everyone has there own plan for joining Cryptocurrency world but I will still like to share with us some advice especially members in this forum, there is no guarantee in crytpo and for that I will suggest you all members working in this forum make use of the investbox so that you can be earning 1% of what you invested on the site in daily basis.

I am new in this forum but i have some experience in crypto world. I think you should invest at least top 100 coins and if you invest wisely i don't think you'll lose money in a long term. I see a great oppoutunity in crypto world and crypto and bitcoin became more famous ever year. That's why invest much as you can but you should avoid investing new and low volume coins, they might look cheap but most of those projects can't reach good prices.

• +2 1

My advice is that don't trust anyone in starting. To avoid from fake sites and don't invest your money when you are a beginner. Increase your knowledge about trading and collect information. When you have more experience about this field then start your investment.

• +1 1

I will make you advice that you need to read the posts of your senior members in a good way and understand them. Senior members have gained a lot of experience by working here and they have a lot of information and knowledge which they describe in their post. If you read and understand their posts well then you will get a lot of knowledge and information which will be very beneficial for you. You will get to learn very new things which will prove beneficial in cryptocurrency trading or investment. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On the off chance that you are a fledgling and have little involvement with the field of exchanging, you should control your feelings, not to be voracious, and don't figure you will procure a ton of benefits inside a brief timeframe, and exchange with modest quantities on the grounds that any slip-up or abrupt change in the market will prompt an incredible misfortune.

Dear friend,  if you want to earn and learn from this site it is easy. There are some rules and regulations of this forum you have to follow these rules to gain money and knowledge. 

You have to create useful and informative posts that are related to the topic. 

Spend most of your free time on this site and read the posts and topics of senior members. 

In this way,  you can become a rich man.