Learn from the experience of others - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

Learn from the experience of others

Yes, of course we should learn from the experiences of others as we should follow in the footsteps of our seniors in this forum and not be jealous of them because they have reached this place because of their hard work and if we will work hard too. So we will find the same place. We need to consider the experiences and observations of our seniors so that we can be as successful as they are.

• +3 1

Well, my friend, you have one piece of advice, even though I am still a beginner per day. The forum pays you for 20 useful comments, but you can do more than 20 comments. I advise you to do 20-25 comments because some comments are deleted by the moderators.

• +2 1

I agree with you, it is important to learn from the experience of others in order to progress and achieve different goals, especially in the crypto world, where it is essential to have good experience and knowledge to make good investments and not get carried away by greed.
Besides that, I also think that in this forum it is possible to read and acquire good knowledge according to the experience of other users.
For that reason, my advice to newbies is to read and do good research so that they can succeed both in the forum and in crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friends i advised to beginners that first of all follow the rules its very important for everyone one .

2) Make good topic 

3) doing useful post 

4) don't Copy/past write something on your own mind i hope jts enough fkr new members

I don't see there are a specific advise I give to any beginner , in general always learn and gain more experience so you never put in a situation where you never able to make the right decision , all other things any beginner do is depends on himself and what his plans to do in crypto

• +1 1

As we know greed is curse! We should avoid it firstly. And work with patience. I think we should take others advices but we should thought on it that if we totally depends on others or not and we should not depends totally on others . We should follow them just as they are senior to us and they have more experience than us.

• +3 1

To the perspective of learning I will give advice to the beginners that they should learn from everywhere and from everything at the forum they should follow the seniors to get more information and knowledge from their experiences . Now if we talk about the earning then I will say that they should try to learn about the investment and trading in the cryptocyrrency because these both methods of earning are very profitable.

• +2 1

My advice to new members is to read the rules of the forum first and the best advice is not to rush into investing money and gain enough knowledge about cryptocurrency here to invest slowly. 

First of all, welcome newcomers to this forum. Of course, they have to work according to the rules. Useful posts.  Work should be done knowing the details about the work.  Moreover, if you follow the seniors and work, you will be successful. Here you have to use your knowledge.

we are not learning from the experience of the others because we live in the world of the fools and we think that what has happened with someone else can not be happened with as in any way.

Experience is the best educator you can actually have, when you gain from others' slip-ups, you can without much of a stretch try not to fall into a similar mix-up. We are for the most part here to pick up information and become familiar with digital forms of money. Others' experience is another road for us to learn and secure additionally understanding. As a novice, we should figure out how to practice alot persistence while exchanging, contributing, executing, and lots...We need to painstakingly observe a long time prior to redirecting our cash into any types of speculation so as not to fall casualty of con artists, we need to also practice tolerance while exchanging, we ought to eradicate the mentality of covetousness in our heart too.

Alhamdulillah, we have many stations to study for the entrance to work, even with you and in many other works, we keep busy and take the work that we have done till then and leave it in between. 

Always work for your goals and dreams learn from other experience and get knowledge and information about other experience which you become a great member of this firm and don't lose hope and keep comments on this platform you learn lot of things from this forum and experience share your thoughts and valuable idea's.

I am a new member.  I don't know much about.  But what I learned from the old members is that you have to be patient and learn.  Because, the fruit of patience is sweet and it is important to have full knowledge about something to start.

16 hours ago, Mukky said:

Once a wise man who was new to the market was making an unprecedented profit and development,  so his neighbors asked how he never face difficulties and his business is moving smooth,  so he said that he always learn from the the mistake and right decisions made by other.  What you see @The Game and @Jovic and @teebasas

Learning from other experience most especially in the digital market like these is very good, because through that process you will learn many strategy and the other investor will show some simple steps you avoid loss and scammers as well, in my own opinion i will say is a good idea and a step ahead

It has been 10 to 12 days working on this platform, so I will definitely tell you what I have learned. Always try to follow the rules and regulations well on this platform. Never use abusing language on this platform. Never talk hatefull. Always work hard , you will be successful in this platform forever 

• +2 1

On 7/29/2020 at 1:21 PM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?
I just want one piece of advice

The best advice I want to give to the newbies is that you should read rules and regulation first before creating any topic and doing any comment on this platform. Also read some knowledgeable post of seniors about this platform.

Yes my dear it is right we should learn from the experience from the others because it is the best way I think. So it is the best way and also easy for the earning so we should learn from the other experience it so helpful for us.

• +2 1

9 hours ago, godsdelightatme said:

It will be very good for you to learn from others people experience because it will help you alot because you will come across many new things of life. 

Sure mate and since we have senior expert members among us in this forum them we should always call there attention for help since we know they have good knowledge and experience ahead of us about cryptowold.

On 7/29/2020 at 10:11 AM, Moontong said:

One thing that I can give advise for the beginners of cryptocurrency is to keep on investing, investing is really good because it saves your money and it makes your money profitable in the future, do not be a worry when the price of the bitcoin goes down, if you are a strong believer of the bitcoin then you shouldn't feel that way because of the volatility of the bitcoin, changes of prices are normal. Just keep on holding your asset and pull it out once bitcoin inflation happens.

Thank you very much sir,Ithis really feels good to have experts among us so I  believe my fellow  beginners are seeing this too and we will surely hold onto this your advice then we will work towards it.

Edited by jaydeen443

With my experience and opinion we must work on this platform and cryptocurrencies because we all know cryptocurrencies are modern currencies of the world it is also very beneficial for us in future

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 7/29/2020 at 2:21 PM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?
I just want one piece of advice

I want to give advice about the investment. As a beginner you should be very careful about the investment of the crypto trade. If we want to invest in any platform, then do more research about this platform because there are many scam platforms for the investment. Don't put all of your money in a place. Invest your money when the price of the coins will be decreased. 

The only advice I have to ourselves we the beginners is we should follow the rules and regulations of this very platform, being law abiding keeps them safe and free for learning the whole process involve in the system,  I would request all of you member to learn some good skill and experience a lot about it because cryptocurrency is very huge than you have thought.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right, I advise you, my experience related, my post was also very deleted, it was because I was violet regulating daily, then all that was removed from my section in this section also everyday  The most important thing given in this platform is that you follow the regulation daily and after that the content are well written, then you will never be a banned And don't do anything understand 

• +1 1