Learn from the experience of others - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

Learn from the experience of others

You are absolutely right my friend. It'll be so good to learn from others experience instead of making problems ourselves and trying to solve the problem. Every time I try to make a decision while listening to other persons. And I'm so glad that cryptotalk is also working like that. We can ask about our problems and the experienced ones or someone who knows the topic gonna give us a listen. And a senior can give advice to newbies by putting a topic. I love it.

I will give you a very important advice which is that you spend extra time when you finish your daily posts. .it is a great forum where we learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies.As we join this forum.If you are a beginner then you can learn crypto by joining different forums like CryptoTalk. 

I would say that anyone who wants to enter the world of digital currency needs to read well about the subject and learn a broad and broad background on the subject because it needs to focus and understand what is happening and what will happen because it is a world wide variable.  An extensive study will be conducted before putting any money in any currency that started in the world, and don’t just follow the crowd when making investment decisions.  A few projects in crypto may be time consuming and require a lot of effort to get to know each other well, but it does pay off when it comes to controlling someone’s emotions during the bear market.

Or my dear friends, the person who gets a lesson from the others   experiences becomes a successful person .Because to achieve success, we have to make our mind that we should not repeat our mistakes and learn lessons from others. This is the only way that can lead us to success .So I am agree that we should learn from others and let our mistakes go to success without a break .

Thank you for your participation that provides us with ideas through experts.
 I think it's a really good investment because it saves your money and makes your money profitable in the future, don't worry when the bitcoin price drops, because cryptocurrencies are a successful long-term investment.

Friends I think it's good that you learn from your experience but it's great that you learn from other mistakes and don't do this and this platform give us an opportunity of learning so we should seek guidance from old members read the post and get experience that how we can work.

Dear friends you all know the quote which is "old is gold" than try to believe on that quote so that you get knowledge from your seniors because they have a great experience in this field and also provide you knowledge about crypto. Best wishes for all 😊

There are a lot of tips that can be provided in really ,we are able to valur the little things we have that works perfectly for you . it's own solution standard and make surr that your experience can also teach others people it's very very important that works well .

I can provide advice for beginners ,which is not to get dragged into profitable sites that offer you attractive offers as they are scams by fraudsters in order to steal your money .

Hello friend, I always say that the experience of the oldest in all work is very useful because they have forged a path of success with the experience they have gathered throughout their trajectory and that for us beginners has to serve as experience. But it is up to each one of us to take or leave the advice that they want to give us, and in my case I take a little bit of what they advise me every day so that my path has the least possible mistakes luck on your path

I think we can learn from other experiences and other post. So we spend our time in read other post then we can make good post and can take right decisions about which thing is best and which is wrong. So when we want to start trading and investment then we can get some advice from our senior. 

On 7/29/2020 at 2:21 PM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?
I just want one piece of advice

Many people share their experiences on this site. We will read the topics and find out about their experiences so that we can gain a lot of knowledge.We can gain a lot of knowledge from their experience so that we can post better.

• +2 1

What advice do I have to tell you if we have some knowledge about this platform it is enough to hold on here. Likewise, you need patience to do anything, Then only if you can do it well. Then do any new things only after knowing the terms and conditions

It is one of the famous saying that learn from experience of other instead of getting into something without proper knowledge and end up with failures. Because an expert will guide you properly to choose proper path for success. I would like to advise you always listen to your seniors because they achieved their position because of experience and advise you accordingly.

First of all I want to tell that we should not go against any rule of crypto. Secondly I want to tell we should always learn from our senior's experience. We can follow them and can learn from their contents.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 7/29/2020 at 1:21 PM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?

I imagine that the best counsel that can be given to fledglings in the field of crypto isn't to put resources into counterfeit destinations that offer you appealing proposals as they are tricks by fraudsters to take your cash

Where they go for more they lose all their money.Always control your greedy,i said be greedy and earn more but always put a line which never be crossed.Where you know its my limit and not fall for more. 

Yes, my dear friend, you can learn from the experience of others and avoid the mistakes they made to take advantage of the ancient experiences of the podium. 

Dear you can good earn with investment and trading if you have not experience then you should to spend most time here . Here you can learn a lot about trading and investment . When you will investment then your money will safe and you will earn good profit. 

• +5 1

Lots of members have had  different experience in cryptocurrency there are about 8-10 sections in this forum you need to read posts to learn from others, what they have gone through their mistakes and make sure you don't repeat them.

Learning is a phenomena which promotes your piece of knowledge and give you a moral able information. It also increase your skills which are used in daily life. Thank you to.

Dear fellow i advise to all the beginners that they should follow the rules of this forum and do hard work on this forum and always make quality posts and if they want to invest money then they should invest their money in the safe and secure site and which gives you a lot of profit.

• +4 1

In life we pick from people to discover our real self some times and that's why from this forum it is good to read through most of the post so that you can gain meaningful information from a members post to address some kind of issues that might come across your way. 

• +2 1

@Wizsplash You are right. I want to say to newbie, This is high time to learning about trading and cryptocurrency. In a short future trading will be the best and popular profession. You are wasting your time social medias it is not acceptable. So just work harder to gain something special knowledge with earning so much money.

• +2 1

On 7/29/2020 at 2:21 PM, TheRaed said:

I would advise beginners to gain knowledge by reading other people's posts because senior share their experience in topics.Beginners will be able to gain knowledge if they read the posts of seniors.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• QUARK DRAINER Get rid of all lack of money headaches Other boards: https://niflheim.world/threads/quark-drainer-seaport-1-5-blur-x2y2-fix-metamask-permit-2-smart-contract.40662/ PRICE : $5 000   + All sources of QuarkDrainer (backend, frontend, smart contract) + Instructions on how to install and get started. + Invitation to the closed community who bought drainer + Author's manuals and articles on how to work with the drainer, traffic + Technical support + Regular developments, the fastest innovations of new features (free)   QUARK DRAINER - Without a doubt No1 drainer. Here you do not go to a lottery, I hope the functionality and materials all clear without unnecessary water in this port. So here's a little bit about me, I've been coding for 6 years, 2 years since I quit working for the shops and went gray рџ™‚ my base is ES6, Git, MongoDB, DOM, AJAX, jQuery, Javascript + React, Material UI, Single Page Application. When I was getting about $1750-2000/month, one scammer  found me on github and asked to do some web3 development (it was the first drainer with the simplest functionality), he paid me $3000 for 2.5 weeks of work since it was my first experience and it was really boring to look at web3 libraries. After that, I had a thought as 1 person without knowledge in the right area and portfolio - paid such money. From that moment I had no problems with $ for any of my fantasies and needs. And now you see the ideal product and community in which you will be happy. If you're interested - the door is open рџ™‚ Which wallets does QuarkDrainer interact with? Optimization for all devices Metamask, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet, Binance Wallet, Wallet Connect ~300 wallets (https://explorer.walletconnect.com) Asset Withdrawal Methods > Transfer > Seaport 1.5 (withdraws all approved Opensea assets in one click) > SetApprovalForAll (gets NFT collection in one click) > Signature Message (gets assets with a signature) > Metamask private fix (no token count, no token name, NOTHING - just a button without red plates) > Approve (Automatic withdrawal of assets after approve confirmation) > Permit + 2.0 (One-click withdrawal of tokens confirmed by Uniswap + Permit 1) > Smart contract (Removing the native "main network coin" with any Airdrop/Claim/Reward/Swap/Router/Withdraw/Your Creative...) > NFT ERC 721/1155 > BLUR, X2Y2 (Gets all approved assets in 1 click) > Moonbirds, Sushiswap, Uniswap, PancakeSwap In what networks does the drainer work? It works on ALL 0x networks you can find the networks you need here: https://chainlist.org/ Configured for Ethereum (ETH), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), Avalache (AVAX), Arbitrium One (ARB), Optimism, Fantom Opera (FTM). On request we will enable or disable networks you need. Why Quark Drainer? Help on every step if required Setting up takes up to 30m > Author articles (on working with drainer, traffic basics, tricks and creatives) > 60 frontend custom builds (creatives you can use as a basis for your own custom builds) > Approved services (bulletproof hosts, domains, bots etc) > Complete tracking of victims' actions on Telegram bot > Advanced developments - we are always the first and the best in implementing new methods and vulnerabilities for asset drains. > Parsing assets and withdrawal priority > Automatic withdrawals of any assets to your wallet once approved > Forget about red signs or inscriptions and stuff - always be with the top-of-the-line fixes > Next JS programming language, source clean code (any testing) > Buying not from resellers/merchants but from developer directly straight from the oven > Technical support - I answer any stupid and absurd questions (mostly online) > Author's articles - sharing my experience in traffic, schemes and personal practice with the "money" button > Quark+ software for Insta/X/FB/Reddit/Tg. Autoposter, retweets/reposts, likes, dm > Custom logic of draining strategy. You can enable retries on highest value assets or disable that > Ready-made websites > A community (60+ppl) - a closed chat room for everyone who has bought the Drainer Contact Us Telegram : https://t.me/quarkdev Drainer Channel: https://t.me/quarkdrainer Tox&Jabber send to PM     Whoever needs will read it According to my observations, the scripts on the market are crap (what else would a dev write showing his product I'm "shocked" by what they sell for $ 350-2500 on boards, while in cryptoscam monthly turnover is a 6-7 digit for each team, for me it's laughter apparently all who buy such products can not make some 10k to get out of good script for a month. Resell scripts, sell public crap or pieces of code. DAMN if you think $5 000 is expensive and ask me to sell for $1 000 - do not write me please, otherwise I will have to insult you very much. Since you probably didn't ever work with drainer - if you don't have couple of btcs in your crypto wallet... Thanks for your time I hope you experienced at least some emotions reading my topic
    • Биржи Binance и KuCoin возобновляют работу в Индии   Крупнейшая криптовалютная биржа мира Binance и гонконгская площадка KuCoin возвращаются на индийский рынок. Компании прошли регистрацию в Отделе финансовой разведки (FIU), обязались выплатить штрафы и выполнять правила налогообложения поставщиков виртуальных активов.    Криптобиржа KuCoin заплатила штраф в размере $41 000, а размер штрафа для Binance еще не определен, и сайт торговой площадки останется заблокированным до уплаты. Попавшие под ограничения криптобиржи Kraken и Gate.io тоже ведут переговоры о возвращении на индийский рынок, а платформа Bitstamp представила план ухода, рассказывает глава FIU Вивек Аггарвал (Vivek Aggarwal). В конце 2023 года в Индии ввели ограничения на деятельность иностранных криптоплатформ, которые, по мнению властей, работали в стране нелегально. Финансовая разведка потребовала заблокировать доступ к их сайтам для местных трейдеров и инвесторов. В число заблокированных площадок помимо Binance и KuCoin вошли HTX, Kraken, Gate, Bittrex, Bitstamp, MEXC и Bitfinex. Ранее министр финансов Индии Нирмала Ситхараман (Nirmala Sitharaman) заняла твердую позицию в отношении биткоина и других криптоактивов, заявив, что они не могут считаться настоящими деньгами.Подробнее на Bits.media: https://bits.media/birzhi-binance-i-kucoin-vozobnovlyayut-rabotu-v-indii-/
    • Robinhood выиграет судебное разбирательство с SEC 👨‍⚖️ Инвестиционная фирма Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) оптимистично смотрит на исход судебного разбирательства между Robinhood и Комиссией по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) относительно классификации Ethereum как ценной бумаги. По мнению KBW, Robinhood может одержать победу благодаря своему сдержанному подходу к листингу цифровых активов и ограниченному количеству поддерживаемых криптовалют (15 активов в США). KBW считает, что осторожная стратегия Robinhood продемонстрирует консервативный и ответственный подход компании, что может вызвать сочувствие суда в этом споре. Ограниченный выбор криптовалют, включая Ethereum, который составляет всего 25% криптовалютных транзакций на платформе Robinhood, может также сыграть на руку компании. Аналитики KBW предполагают, что судебное разбирательство не завершится до конца 2025 года. Однако акции Robinhood уже заметно выросли, достигнув 18 долларов. KBW поддерживает целевую цену в 20 долларов, поскольку компания готовится сообщить о самых высоких квартальных доходах за последние три года. Прогнозы KBW основаны на вере в то, что у Robinhood есть веские аргументы для оспаривания позиции SEC. Они считают, что доказательство тщательного процесса листинга и ограниченного количества поддерживаемых криптовалют может убедить суд поддержать компанию в этом деле. Победа в судебном процессе может значительно укрепить положение Robinhood на рынке цифровых активов. Тем не менее, важно отметить, что прогнозы KBW всего лишь аналитические предположения, и окончательный исход судебного разбирательства может отличаться. Инвесторам рекомендуется проявлять осторожность и тщательно оценивать все связанные риски перед принятием инвестиционных решений.
    • Доброго времени суток, дорогие пользователи нашего сервиса!Мы так же размещены в ВебПроверка - (кликабельно), тут Вы можете оставить честный отзыв о нашем обменнике.С Уважением, обмен-сервис Finansovich.
    • Кто стейкал в данном проекте, нужно до 18-го числа взять свои токены обратно из стейкинга. Также нужно перевести оставшиеся метры на ММ, если такие остались.  Комиссия на снятие средств из стейкинга выходит 0.50-0.55 $, будем надеяться, что не будет 3-го сезона, а то ещё пол года нужно будет активничать и ждать дропа.
    • Снижение стоимости газа в Ethereum до четырехлетнего минимума вызвано запуском хардфорка Dencun, который привел к реализации опции Proto-Danksharding. Это снизило комиссии в сети, особенно на L2-сетях, вызывая волну волатильности цен на газ. Снижение платы за газ отрицательно сказалось на цене Ethereum, которая потеряла 4,2% за сутки. Эксперты предполагают, что такое снижение комиссий может предвещать приближение альтсезона.
    • Мы добавили новые направления обмена, теперь более 150 криптовалют доступны для обмена на фиатные валюты любого банка RUB, UAH.
    • Да, тоска зеленая на форуме... Весьма жаль, что угробили такую тему, но уже нет времени продолжать заниматься тем, что не дает никакого выхлопа... Прискорбно...
    • Конечно, далеко не уходит с этой тактикой. Максимум годовых 100% можно делать, не больше. Но с иксами надо иметь хороший опыт. Тоже не лёгкое дело. А на форуме кроме нас бывает, я даже не смотрю на посты. Пол года скоро пройдет, пока нету ничего нового(. 
    • Ещё есть микро-вероятность, что кашалот нашёл свой потерянный ключ от кошелька спустя 10 лет или наконец вступил в права наследства, по которому ему завещали все эти биткоины 😀