Learn from the experience of others - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

Learn from the experience of others

As a begginner i would like to advice you that one should not always be tempted and do not trust any site much and we should invest a little in the beginning to check its reality and its performance. Because we know that the value of cryptocurrencies in the trading field keeps going up down and due to our small carelessness, we can also face a big loss, so don't invest too much on a site. 

On 7/29/2020 at 1:21 PM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?
I just want one piece of advice

I advice beginners to learn more and more about cryptocurrency. The more knowledge means more chances of success. When you have more knowledge then the perpective of analyzing the trends and patterns of crypto currencies also changes.

Hello everyone, working with cryptocurrencies is something interesting and complex, in particular I can advise that the first thing we should do, before putting our money at risk, is to know very well the different platforms that we are going to use. Whether in which exchange we are going to operate, in which wallet we are going to keep our coins, what preventive measures are we going to use to keep our money safely, all this must be very clear, in order to work normally, in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

I want to tell that control your emotions in trading of cryptocurrencies. You have to control your greediness and anger. In trading you can lose your money but for this anger you should not take any decision. You have to be patient and calm. Sometimes you will earn a good profit but do not trade or invest all the money in one place. Do not hurry about that. And some scammers can offer you to double your money. You should be very careful and away from these type of sites. 

• +1 1

On 1/7/2021 at 9:51 PM, MT khan said:

Thanks you sir for telling me that what is this post required . you tell me that I want to share my experience but sir I am new this site so my experience is not much.

Edited by Cryptotalkk
  • +3 1

This forum is so much easy to operate, it takes just a little time to have knowledge on the forum. Thanks to the experts who are helping with the useful post to enlighten the newbies. My advice for the newbies is to appreciate this experts, by reacting to every useful post so as to encourage them to create much more of it.

Thanks...

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I am also a beginner and I don't really have much experience on the subject, but it is good that you have created this topic, since the comments of the most experienced help guide those who have just started in the forum

• +3 1

The new  beggnier in this forum for learning and newbie and get experience in this field and newbie for hard working in this forum and daily to daily work here so many people available here and help the newbie so thanks for sharing information 

• +3 1

A successful person always take a lesson from his experience and other experience how, I tell this for example, if you see a man who drive a car on a road in full speed and then meet with accident you should always remain in mind, if you drive car with fast speed then you may also be meet with accident in this way experiences also get with other mistakes as well as own mistakes so don't be disappointed just keep your work and one day success will rank your door bell.

• +3 1

Due to technical terms, crypto is considered very complex field but it is not as difficult as most of the people thinks. Cryptocurrency is our future and I think that people especially youth should enter into this field because it will provide a lot of opportunities to all persons. If you are a beginner then you can learn crypto by joining different forums like CryptoTalk. If you have money and want to generate money then you can invest it into digital currencies. In short, I only advice you to remain in this field and make your future bright.

• +4 1

My advice, although I am not a very expert, is always to make or give information that is of quality or useful at the time that this topic or dimension is going to be addressed.

Dear, it’s hard to learn from experience of others because everyone want to experience by his own and test what others did. Those who understand that advice matters alot they take care and also act on others advice. 

The 1 piece of information that I am able to contribute beginners is always to not be covetous as greed would be your chief reason people make substantial losses. Greed is exactly what ends in excess crypto gaming, and it can be found on nearly all crypto websites, when you make an effort to make use of suggestions to double your hard-earned money and on you find which you simply lose quite rapid. That isn't any guaranteed means to acquire whenever you bet and also you also should stay away from it all costs. I also believe jealousy is the thing that drives individuals to attempt supplementing internet sites new and too investments. The principle would be when it appears too fantastic to be genuine, then it really will be.

In this platform it's very important to learn from the old and new members in the platform because you join and met people in the forum,you learn from there words and topic alot and that is what gives me more courage to even learn more about crypto currency, because it's very important we learn from each others in various topics.

The main advice is that don't find

shortcut to success. Hard-working is the key of success. Don't try spamming or cheating specially when you are going to set your life goals.

Being honest and sincere will make you a perfect trader

The most important advice I have you mate is to avoid getting trap by scammer and to always ask the expert on field you don't don't understand.

@TheRaed dear friend if we want to become successful we must work hard for our success  amd another thing that is important that we must learn from experiences of other people.  

Edited by Ishfaq meo

All we know that we have to follow many things /many people to make our life easier. We follow our parents to any peoples or things in our daily life. It make our life easy to survive. Same as we have to follow someone experience about anything to know the fact, avoid mistakes and make it easy before starting anything.

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

It is very good to learn from the experience of other people since they have already experienced all the problems and benefits that they have had when investing in a cryptocurrency or platform since they already know how everything works so it is better to learn from the experiences of  the rest.

That is a good live one have to learn from people to get and correct our self in future because everything that is happen have happened before or their are science that bring them in books already.

It is excellent to gain from the experience of others since they have just encountered all the issues and advantages that they have had when putting resources into a digital money or stage since they definitely realize how everything functions so it is smarter to gain from the encounters of the rest

Like you, I am a new member and I did not work much in the field of digital currencies, but I think that patience, enthusiasm and persistence are very important factors in getting the required profit from these cryptocurrencies.

Learn from others experiences what they do and what they are doing so keep your mind and follow the seniors for better knowledge your earning is base on your leaning so make positive on the way of learning then you will get your earning.

On 7/29/2020 at 11:21 AM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?
I just want one piece of advice

One advice only is not to be a sucker and buy when too many are buying, the top will be there and the risk will be higher. You can wait and find a lot better price for Bitcoin, by reading the chart often and be ready to invest in pieces and not all together at once. Do one or two good trades every year and you will have a yearly wage there.

Edited by Sykkuno

It's good to learn from the experiences of others, but you won't get enough experience without trying on your own and failing several times to get to the path of success that will never be easy. Good luck.

• +4 1