Learn from the experience of others - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

Learn from the experience of others

Hello, if you consider to be able to do that since I am learning a lot and also the way in which I can improve my posts, I saw that it is very good to learn from you and those who already have seniority in the forum, something that is helping me a lot.

My advice for you to is don't scare and hesitate of investment. Always invest by your own will. And don't allow other to handle your investment, business or trade. Others don't care of your business as you own can, as they think either it is ours. Never work on others ideas or plans always make your own strategy.

• Useful or interesting 1

My advice for everyone is never stop learning. although you make mistakes, even you lose gret deals of money, just learn from your mistakes, cheerish the experience you have gained and never give up trying. In my opinion, the road to the success is not an easy one, just the opposite it is full of hinderances and difficulties.

Experience are the boss at cryptocurrency, also this forum, we have to learn from experience person this forum because they know better at cryptocurrency, so my and newbie duty is follow the post of the experience, also read the comment of the experience person. We have to participate others category of the forum like crypto world, traiding section etc.

Well good to see that, This world is full of knowledge and experience.Before starting any new work, we should knows the merits and demerits of that work. This is only possible way to learn from experience. Experience is everything for everyone. Sometimes we do experiment byself, that can hurt you. So try to learn from others experience. Thank you 

In order for each member to work in the forum first, it is essential to get the cooperation of others because first of all you need to know all the topics of the forum.  When he knows everything, he will have no problem working in the forumশ

On 12/20/2020 at 11:04 AM, zeegonna001 said:

I am still new here but the advice that I am willing to give any new person that is joining is that please you should take your time to read forum rules and obey them so that you will not get banned.

Well said mate, infact you have said it all. Because once you follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum, you are almost done with crytotalk. So I urge you to please stick to low abiding in not only crytotalk but the hole of cryptocurrency. You are always welcome mate. @zeegonna001

• +1 1

My advice for the newbies. All newbies have to follow the rules and regulations of this great forum, and they shouldn't use insulting words. If you want to be successful and achieve your aims and objective in crypto talk forum. You shouldn't copy/past

• Useful or interesting 1

It is exactly the same that we should learn in our posts as many as are experienced or senior people, it should not be that we should repeat the mistakes rather they should learn the lessons of their posts and ideas. So get experience  from seniors posts and do creative posts

There are many stories and many experiences, but unfortunately there are people who only believe in personal experience, luck, and this matter Very wrong and incorrect and may lead to painful loss and exit from the market, and therefore advice must actually be taken seriously from others, as it is one of the causes of success and not restrain a person from making a profit.

• +3 1

I learned from my experiences that the most important thing is patience and lack of greed for very high profits
The fact that this market is subject to fluctuations, there is no certainty of the price path, so I advise everyone to accept reasonable profits.

The best teacher we can always have in this life is Experience, the more we live, the more we learn. We get to learn more and more day after day. The same thing goes to the activities on this forum, we should always pick points and ideas from other members experiences, we shouldn't fall for scams pranks by investing little and taking huge profits in a short time which would at the end of the day lead to loss of money,  we should always ensure that we research and reason well before going into any form of investment or trading, we should always learn from other's mistakes.

An important thing for new members of the forum is to get skills from the skilled members of the forum. They have to work in the forum by acquiring all kinds of skills and if you can post logically like them, you will be able to get the appreciation of the forum.

Yes, we can help new members with our experience. We can guide them well. Members who have been associated with this forum for a long time know all the rules and regulations, and will have a lot of information about this forum. They can help new members join this forum, and share their experience with them. I also get all the information from the posts of experienced members. I'm not too old in this forum, so my advice to you and all the members is just keep working honestly. Success awaits you.

At the point when individuals come to earth, they don't completely gain information, however to secure this information we should take in everything from others as we gain from educators. This digital currency has a great deal of old clients who can offer us great guidance and like their recommendation we will be better later on and we need to do one thing for you in the event that you need to bring in this cash, at that point obviously You need to adhere to their principles and guidelines and by exchanging you can make a decent pay and by contributing you can make a decent pay.

Yes as newbies we are definitely going to learn from other people's mistakes because am sure by learning from their mistakes we are going to know the right path to be on and the right thing to do for us to be successful in the forum

On 7/29/2020 at 4:21 AM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?
I just want one piece of advice

@TheRaed

I do not have that much time to tell the truth in the crypto world, but I can tell you that there are many scammers and my advice is that always with each new business that they are going to start and that you are proposing, they look for information, as much as they can, do not try to do business without knowing anything, this is one of the best tips that I can give you, so that you are not scammed, the most important thing is not to let yourself be used and be very aware of any scam.

Yes i agree to your topic.if you read others posts before making a comment then you get a lot of information  about thst topic.this thing adds to your knowledge a lot. So you can make your post even better than before.so i shall suggest you to read others posts before making a comment..

Yes we should learn from the experience of others because it is good thing and it is not bad thing so I say no doubt learn from the successful people. They will help us and we move further more.

• +2 1

Wonderful advice from wonderful minds newbies are to take these words serious especially my self I am happy you all put your words together to guide us in achieving our aims in this platform.we should not only read them but pit it to practice

I think there are many experienced members on this forum. You can learn knowledge about crypto currency from this members. You follow them for learning. They proper guide you when you buy or sell any coins. 

• +1 1

I suggest you to always show patience because when you invest in crypto currencies then crypto currencies take some time to increase it's price than your cost price. The time maybe short or high. Patience is a key of success. 

This advice is specially for those who are new at this forum .who has no experience yet so from their senior members they should learn and if they will learn from the mistakes of others then they will do less mistakes in their work and can inhance the quality of their work. 

I'm agree with you that's good knowledge.we should learn from others experience.we should need to learn experience and knowledge from others's experience. Not try to steal other's knowledge but you should get from more experience people. Seniors are always ava addams here to help newbie.

• +4 1