Learn from the experience of others - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

Learn from the experience of others

Hello dear friends and colleagues of this great forum I believe that the main advice that a beginner could give is above all to study a lot about the world of cryptocurrencies
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
a big greeting

On 7/29/2020 at 3:21 PM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?
I just want one piece of advice

I think the best advice for a beginner like myself is to get into crypto trading, in trading we can make pretty good profit, profitable trades as long as we choose the right coins to trade. In my opinion this is the best way to make money from cryptocurrency work.

One thing I would like to advise newcomers is that if you want to make a profitable one, you must invest because you can get it very well by investing, because if you don't invest, you can't increase your money, but those who are new must  Follow the seniors and take advice from the seniors then you will not because you can earn money through investment.

The experiences of others are free lessons for us, so it is good to take advantage of them and it is better to consult the owners of experiences and this forum is the best link between those with experience and beginners in the field of cryptocurrencies.

The ome piece  of advice from me is just do what ever you can do and never try to do which yiu have no idea or have no skill to do,  this will keep you safe.

The best advice I can give you is to be patient and to stay away from greed, because all types of trading in cryptocurrencies depend on patience in order to be able to earn profits and greed is the main characteristic that most traders lose because of it.

When people come to earth, they do not fully acquire knowledge, but to acquire this knowledge we must learn everything from others as we learn from teachers. This crypto currency has a lot of old users who can give us good advice and like their advice we will be better in the future and we want to do one thing for you if you want to earn this money then of course You have to follow their rules and regulations and by trading you can make a good income and by investing you can make a good income.

• +1 1

The best advice I can give to beginners is not to start investing for several months before staying in the forum and reading about everything related to cryptocurrencies and investing in them so that they do not suffer from losses due to the rush

On 7/29/2020 at 11:21 AM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?
I just want one piece of advice

My advice to any newbie in this field is to learn and read constantly about the world of cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency projects, and blockchain technology. Educating him in this field will help him choose the profit method he wants, develop his own strategy and avoid fraudsters.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hey! I am still new at this forum but i feel that investment is the way to earn valuable profit in the future. Because rate of the Bitcoin going up and down with the time and when you see that the price of bitcoin is high so you should have sell your coins .

• +1 1

Hello friend, the truth is that the best advice I can give you first is that you find a lot of information about cryptocurrencies or if you are interested in a specific currency, also if you plan to invent money in coins, try to start with a currency like Dash that It does not have as much transaction commission, so you do faucet or trade for a little and if you have cryptocurrencies that you keep in a place you will get weekly or monthly interest. !Good luck

Edited by soytiplok

The advice that I would give you is that you study, study and study that will make the day you are trading or investing you do it with the peace of mind that you are doing things right. If you are prepared, I assure you that you will reduce the risk in everything you do.

I would suggest before getting in the crypto first of all learn deeply and select the portflio that which area you want to work either trading,Staking,Offering services in crypto.

Avoid mistakes that alredy done others and must learn their past experience it will save cost and time.Wish you good luck and win the world.

There are several tips that can be offered. One cannot find advice that is the best, because all advice is important in the cryptocurrency space

This advice can be put in the beginning which is to respect the forum rules and guidelines to ensure the continued survival in this forum and to ensure the continued gaining of knowledge and money

Another advice that can be given regarding trading is to do a technical analysis of the currency and carefully follow the market before making an exchange because we rely on market movement to stimulate profit.

• +4 1

On 7/29/2020 at 1:21 PM, TheRaed said:

what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?

I will suggest people who want to invest in crypto trading, you don't invest all your money in only one coin. Invest as much as you can bear loss. Make orders and wait for completion of order and be patient while trading. 

Basically your better off starting to research as alot of questions in mind you probably think what others could have done of or lets say what path they had taken from and to that point you will see some path choices for to continue and this process will probably will keep continuing.

• +4 1

Advice for beginners, if you want to get crypto for free then continue to follow a few campaigns and don't give up if you don't get it, when you get it don't convert to fiat but expand your portfolio by going to trade and trade there using the free crypto capital that you have earned. . . Keep trading until you are truly successful.

• +1 2

Always keep on learning new things in cryptocurrency. Never lose hope never and gets disappointed if you ever lose. 

Because cryptocurrency is all about risk, so we should work wisely and with patience. 

Thats how we can survive in crypto world and earn good profit from cryptocurrency. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Knowing on how the forum still continues, you know it's basically on the facts that earlier and still existing members are doing something which makes the forum lives, that's basically making the forum clean from spamming and even cheating, so it's basically such acts which we need to emulate.

@Vera26

• +2 1

A piece of advice that I could give you is that whenever starting to something always remember to invest first in having an initial knowledge about the certain thing you are about to go into. This is actually the practical and safest way to approach something in order to avoid the risk you might encounter in the near future. It could be applied to anything not just in crypto currency but also in real life because we know we wanted to at least be safe to what decision we are going to make and avoid the loss that we fear of accumulating.

Thats very true , we need to learn from what others have gone through because today if you look around we have so many people out there who do not really understand what everything is, so we need to follow structures and everything we have to really be doing something good and prepare the good things of this  lessons of life, I take lessons through what I go through

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes  we have to learn from other peoples in this forum because many peoples are Best in this forum  we should learn from them because they have experienced  how to work on it. How to earn In this forum those peoles helps us very well

• +2 1

the first-class advice i supply to beginners in trading is to analyze well, affirm and ask approximately the forex wherein they need to make investments, monitor fluctuations and the cutting-edge news inside the marketplace, analyze expenses truely, and make rational and clever investment.

• +3 1

If you are begginer  my advice to take time to earn crypto currency . Crypto currency is the best way to get a money easily.  Crypto currencies to learn many knowledge and information skills .