How can I get visitors to my profile - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

Guess what, its very easy , all you have to do is just paint your post as beautiful and as interesting as they can because thats the only way , you can also make friends, because when you do so they always keep on reading your contents,sometimes you can make them realize and see how you are getting your post and sometimes when they see your post they will like your posts, also you can tag them every other day 

On 7/22/2020 at 12:38 PM, Moontong said:

There are some reasons why you get visitors on your profile, maybe they appreciate your content that's why they visit you and see some of your good posts. They may also follow you because of that.

Yes, exactly! Having a visitors to our profile sometimes it made our self happy with that. Being visited by other users is such an opportunity. Although we don't know why they visited us. Anyway, we can also disable this feature in the settings and hide the visitors sections. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well explained mate to get more visitors to our profile we must be productive with good contents that will attract more members in the forum as they will be opted to see more in our profiles it's well said and straight forward.

I think if you make good post in this forum then usually member like to visit your profile every day.. Because if they visit your profile every day they can learn new thing too.. Also if you keep doing good post then soon you will have much follower in this forum who will also like to visited your profile like i visit my followers profile.. Its the way to Increase your visit number               

• +1 1

On 8/9/2020 at 8:47 AM, Dark_Sky said:

It's funny to say but some of us receives profile visitors because they accidentally press our profile but one thing that I'm sure that we can get profile visitors if we post very useful topic that will make them to follow us and view our profile. 

That is correct my friend we receive some profile visitor by accidentally clicking it and I think also that we can get visitors if we visit their profile then they are visiting our profiles back to us but the most helpful thing that we can get do to make visitors to our profile is to post a very good topic, having good quality, unique and helpful for all the members here.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello everyone, I say good and useful content for any topic is it attracts other members, but more than that the content of the topic becomes attractive to readers and my opinion here is that earning is important, but just as important is becoming a respected and reliable member and in the end this is a benefit for the forum

I think that as soon as a person provides useful and important publications to others, this matter may increase the number of visitors to his profile, and it is possible to put a useful sentence also is that you can visit my profile for more useful topics

On 7/7/2020 at 3:44 AM, Dr.Abdullah2338 said:

My friend, i agree with you and you have to write a good and useful posts to get more visitors to your acount which in turn lead to make more respect and goood rate

Good topics will attract members who are interested in it that's why if we want to have many reputations then we need to post useful topic or content. They will also check our profile and the most beautiful part they will follow us. 

• -5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This feature is very important to all of us because we can know who is interested in the content that we write every day.
I always look at the accounts that visited my profile and look for their content.

This feature is very important to all of us because we can know who is interested in the content that we write every day.
I always look at the accounts that visited my profile and look for their content.

• -5 1
  • +2 1

It is simple that post a good content. Respond the members which are facing some problems. Hence you will get visitors to your profile. But there is no payment for having high visitors. 

• -5 1

On 8/11/2020 at 2:48 AM, Solex said:

Yes I noticed that making good contribution towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts is actually the key that will lead me to the top and I hope I be there soon.

The qaulity of your work can be determined from your profile. The more you work the more reputations you received for the qaulity post.

1 hour ago, rebecca4 said:

This topic is good for newcomers. This is a very reproductive issue. Which will make your profile beautiful

You are break the forum rule because your post Doesn't contain 100 words which is Danger for your account safety.. So when ever you going to make a post you must contain 100 words with useful Information.. Hope YOU understand.. Again if you keep continue post like this you wont be able to received much react         

• -5 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

The qaulity of your work can be determined from your profile. The more you work the more reputations you received for the qaulity post.

You are right on this because low quality posts only lead someone to earn a dislike which when many can also lead someone to get warning points from the moderators because the post the person made are considered useless.

• +3 1

9 hours ago, Solex said:

You are right on this because low quality posts only lead someone to earn a dislike which when many can also lead someone to get warning points from the moderators because the post the person made are considered useless.

Good qaulity work is what is needed from all members and was also the reason for why we get employed. Create a post that everyone will benefits from it low quality post are often reffered to useless Contents.

On 7/6/2020 at 6:20 PM, Jonii said:

Hii friend You have shared a really helpful content I don't know about this followers option but now I turn on in my profile and see the how visit my profile and I think if we make helpful and unique content we can increase our visitors and also increase the good reputation status so always try to post the good and useful information and content 

Yeah that's true, well, in fact, having visitors from our profile is not that so important but if you want to have visitors on your profile then create more useful content, just like what I am doing, I always visit the profile of that member who created good topic because I want to get some ideas. 

You quoted the whole content, please avoid doing that, it interrupts a bit the conversation.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Good qaulity work is what is needed from all members and was also the reason for why we get employed. Create a post that everyone will benefits from it low quality post are often reffered to useless Contents.

Those useless content can't help in any way and that is why spammers and newbies got caught easily because many members give them dislike in any less quality post they make.

• +2 1

16 minutes ago, Solex said:

Those useless content can't help in any way and that is why spammers and newbies got caught easily because many members give them dislike in any less quality post they make.

I can see some abusing of the reputations systems by a User sharing negative likes to all post even if this post are constructive. A report should be sent to the moderators for quick action.

12 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

I can see some abusing of the reputations systems by a User sharing negative likes to all post even if this post is constructive. A report should be sent to the moderators for quick action.

That's true, I always notice that thing, there is a person who is giving -5 reputation continuously for every member in a row, he is abusing the reputation, our moderators should take an action for this one, it happens not only today, it also happened yesterday.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

11 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

I can see some abusing of the reputations systems by a User sharing negative likes to all post even if this post are constructive. A report should be sent to the moderators for quick action.

This is getting much because I can also see that the whole members that there posts appeared on this page all receive equal -5 negative reaction which is an violation because it is prohibited to give equal reactions in to all members in a row. I will like @Desais to look into this situation because everyone in this page has been giving -5 reaction by unknown person in the forum.

• +2 2

4 hours ago, Solex said:

look into this situation because everyone in this page has been giving -5 reaction by unknown person in the forum

Yes mate this is like abusing the forum reputations systems but I can see that this is now corrected buy I suspect this is a newbie responsible for doing this kind of attitude.

I think we need to be very active and also to write useful topics several times to get those profile views. It is good to get them because some will view your profile and others will follow you.

• +2 3

18 hours ago, Bruno001 said:

I have also noticed that and I hope the moderators take necessary actions against who ever is doing this in this forum, he has violated the rules of the forum by giving many people negative rating in a row despite the fact that the posts were not spam.

The problem have now been resolved but I still insist the moderators penalized the person that is in charge of this act because not only in this topic he has share random negative reputation but also in some other topics which i also made post.

• +1 1

I think having visitors in your profile is one of the signs people are getting want to know you because you are making a good quality post. They seem interested in you because you are making good information that they can gain.

• +1 1

On 8/23/2020 at 3:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

Yes mate this is like abusing the forum reputations systems but I can see that this is now corrected buy I suspect this is a newbie responsible for doing this kind of attitude.

I also suspect that anyone doing this is a newbie and I will like it if the moderators punish him/her so that the person will learn a lesson and make corrections, how can someone give more than 10 members reaction in a row and it was stated that it is prohibited that way.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

32 minutes ago, Solex said:

how can someone give more than 10 members reaction in a row and it was stated that it is prohibited that way.

Well the moderators are doing their duties and actually they are always very busy. We need to help them by reporting them since you can see the other users is already purnished for such violation.