How can I get visitors to my profile - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

On 7/6/2020 at 9:27 AM, Babubu609 said:

W͎E͎L͎C͎O͎M͎E͎ T͎O͎ C͎R͎Y͎P͎T͎O͎T͎A͎L͎K͎ F͎O͎R͎U͎M͎

Mon_6_07_2020_09_08_39_1594022971566.jpg.af2f71f4e9319b684483d6a45e841353.jpg

Good day to you all friends! You are all welcome to cryptotalk forum. Here I from the forum will explain to you about   how we get visitors and how can we increase numbers of visitors in our profile and why we need them. 

✓ Many of us will be thinking what are the need of visitors to our profiles?

✓Do we get paid for visitors?

✓Why is this feature included and attached to our profile?

✓ How can I locate my visitors in my profile?

Here are answers to this questions:

* What are the need of visitors in our profiles?

do you know we are the reasons for the visitors in our profiles. Yes the reason is you because your post  really attracts their attention when everything you post good qaulity post. Many members try to visit your profile so that they will see how well you are working in the forum. When you are that type of user that have good contents and good reputations with followers that like to be your friends. Secondly when you always responds to qoute which really helps them they visit your profile to follow you. 

The need of visitors in general is to allowed other users to know you and follow you. High number of visitors hope responsible and respected you are in the forum.

* Do we get paid for visitors on our profile?

No we don't get paid because of visitors we have in our profile but makes you to be a trusted and respected member.

* How can I locate my visitors?

You can locate your visitors on your profile when you scroll down just exactly as you can see right here on the image below.👇

Screenshot_20200706-091715.png.c4f4a624a313a9bf25ccd371bffcc282.png

The number of views you see on the profiles are friends that visit your post. Members on leadersboard are mostly the users that have high visitors. 

* Why is my visitors not visible what is happening with my Profile?

This questions comes from newbies and low members in the forum. Your visitors visibility is off as a newbie you need to on it when you click on enable just like on the profile image..Screenshot_20200706-091741.png.03ccfeb76c974fe9e4ed8dfb286efe2c.png

Click on enable that is all you need you can view your visitors. When you have high post low number of visitors you need to improve the quality of your post.

Thsi is the best use of this feature in this forum and was the reason why it is attached to our profiles. The teams can use it to evaluate between the good and bad members on the forum.

Bͦeͦsͦtͦ oͦfͦ lͦuͦcͦkͦ fͦrͦiͦeͦnͦdͦsͦ

Nice post ,you are really shedding light to things hidden about the usage of cryptotalk, keep it up. As a newbie am getting to know how to operate on cryptotalk gradually and better

• +2 1

20 hours ago, Tolualive said:

Nice post ,you are really shedding light to things hidden about the usage of cryptotalk, keep it up. As a newbie am getting to know how to operate on cryptotalk gradually and better

Cryptotalk is a good forum and beginners friendly you don't get problem at all if you will ask questions of what you don't know and also follow the rules that only keeps you safe.

Quality knowledge imparted through the topics attracts visitors to ones profile. One must ensure that the content posted is valuable and contains content with the information on the use of crypto platform for the beginners.

On 7/6/2020 at 1:27 PM, Babubu609 said:

W͎E͎L͎C͎O͎M͎E͎ T͎O͎ C͎R͎Y͎P͎T͎O͎T͎A͎L͎K͎ F͎O͎R͎U͎M͎

Mon_6_07_2020_09_08_39_1594022971566.jpg.af2f71f4e9319b684483d6a45e841353.jpg

Good day to you all friends! You are all welcome to cryptotalk forum. Here I from the forum will explain to you about   how we get visitors and how can we increase numbers of visitors in our profile and why we need them. 

✓ Many of us will be thinking what are the need of visitors to our profiles?

✓Do we get paid for visitors?

✓Why is this feature included and attached to our profile?

✓ How can I locate my visitors in my profile?

Here are answers to this questions:

* What are the need of visitors in our profiles?

do you know we are the reasons for the visitors in our profiles. Yes the reason is you because your post  really attracts their attention when everything you post good qaulity post. Many members try to visit your profile so that they will see how well you are working in the forum. When you are that type of user that have good contents and good reputations with followers that like to be your friends. Secondly when you always responds to qoute which really helps them they visit your profile to follow you. 

The need of visitors in general is to allowed other users to know you and follow you. High number of visitors hope responsible and respected you are in the forum.

* Do we get paid for visitors on our profile?

No we don't get paid because of visitors we have in our profile but makes you to be a trusted and respected member.

* How can I locate my visitors?

You can locate your visitors on your profile when you scroll down just exactly as you can see right here on the image below.👇

Screenshot_20200706-091715.png.c4f4a624a313a9bf25ccd371bffcc282.png

The number of views you see on the profiles are friends that visit your post. Members on leadersboard are mostly the users that have high visitors. 

* Why is my visitors not visible what is happening with my Profile?

This questions comes from newbies and low members in the forum. Your visitors visibility is off as a newbie you need to on it when you click on enable just like on the profile image..Screenshot_20200706-091741.png.03ccfeb76c974fe9e4ed8dfb286efe2c.png

Click on enable that is all you need you can view your visitors. When you have high post low number of visitors you need to improve the quality of your post.

Thsi is the best use of this feature in this forum and was the reason why it is attached to our profiles. The teams can use it to evaluate between the good and bad members on the forum.

Bͦeͦsͦtͦ oͦfͦ lͦuͦcͦkͦ fͦrͦiͦeͦnͦdͦsͦ

When i joined this forum @Babubu609, many of my friends told me that the profile visitors and followers do not matter .They are just waste of time.But I didn't think like that.I think that these profile visitors gives you a confidence about how well you are doing in the forum just as you said.So honestly the profile visitors and followers boosts up my love of doing work here and allow me to give more time to this forum.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

7 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

honestly the profile visitors and followers boosts up my love of doing work here and allow me to give more time to this forum.

It really motivates one to give more effort in doing more good Contents because due to your work and reputations derives most of there attention to your profile for a visit when ever they come across your username.

As much as time we spend here and we share a good information and create a meaningful posts people will visit our account for the purpose of learning because if I have the ability of sharing a good knowledge so then we can get many visitors so make yourself pride..

Yes, it is really nice to attract the interest of others in order to visit the profile.  Because that will make you a confident person and will be a point of encouragement for you to continue with your posts here.  Because you know that there are some members interested in your post.  This makes me excited to spend more time on Crypto Talk.

• +1 1

To attract more followers you need to post valuable and interesting contents. By posting useful informations you can attract a lot of visitors to your profile. Higher the quality of the posts, higher will be the visitors on your profile.

Actually  ,  We also felt happy if more members visit our profile .  I also checked my profile that how many people have visited my profile today . Member visit our profile if we post valuable topics.  So ,  It also encourages us to post useful topics in this forum . 

The best way ideal to attract the interest of other members to visit your profile or to follow you id doing good and constructive post and topics, and this really encourage any member here if he/she see a lot of visitors visiting his profile!

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hello,
  there are several ways to increase visitors to your profile.
  1. Write formulated and adequate posts (Answers to other posts are also considered)
  2. You can join the telegram channel and subscribe to each other.
  3. You can also directly agree to reciprocal likes and subscriptions.

I roughly assumed how to get more visitors, but the feature with viewing people who visited you page turned out to be new to me. I'll go right now and try to improve the quality of my posts and find the same useful topics like this one for myself

• +5 1

• Coins / Tokens Talk should be about specific coins announcements and detailed topics. These includes subsections such as:
    • Bitcoin
    • Coins / Tokens Announcements (For announcements only)

Reading your topics inspires me to continue in the forum and strive for a reputation, it shows your dedication to helping everyone and I like that, many of your tutorials have helped me on my path as a newbie.

And I was asking about followers, how do I increase the number of my followers? I try to follow the members of the forum to exchange follow-up and then our publishing base becomes large and the participation is if I publish a topic that appears to them and also members visit me, but to see my file and posts and not to follow.

I think we should be dynamic and furthermore to compose valuable points a few times to get those profile sees. It is a great idea to get them since some will see your profile and others will follow you.

This is an inspiration and motivation for the new members my friend, the visitors would be looking our profile because our valuable and useful Post which could be helpful for those members it is a great feature from this forum which enables to boost our confidence.

Thank for this. I don't know which visitors help me, but I don't mind it. I hope to gain a lot in the future by creating quality content, but I am not very educated in cryptography and am still learning. I hope to get better and quickly learn how to help and contribute.

The features of the forum and with the passage of the whenever we developed over accounts we get more visit. Although it's not sometimes that results in payment, it show how good the content that we are creating and people visit our profile.

There are a ton of things that you can do whenever needed to pull in a great deal of guests to your profile. You can make substance that are so outstanding or possibly you can help individuals in the gathering to support your prevalence and numerous individuals will presently visit your profile. You could likewise change your profile pic to a hottie and draw in simps, lol.

Thank you for this topic that deserves discussion. I think that in order to get a large number of visitors, your posts should be useful in all respects, as they force the visitor to enter your profile to view more valuable topics and thus get a large number of real visitors.

• +3 1

This explanation of this feature is very good. I wanna be active member in here and getting visitors to my profile would be perfect for me. 

• +1 1

Personal page visitors mean a lot to me

It is not just a visit. I think it is evidence of your activity in the forum and the quality of your posts and the importance of the ideas that you propose that attract members and friends to visit your personal page. This is an important thing and motivates us to provide more activity.

• +2 1