How can I get visitors to my profile - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

I don't think about this component as a beginner. I don't have a lot of involvement about the cryptotalk discussion. I have found out about this component from your post. So this post is significant and accommodating for me and different apprentices.

You can get visitors to your profile by your work. Create good and helpful topics on the daily basis. Post comments with useful content. Share your experience on the forum which will help the newbies and thy will visit your profile to get more knowledge from your posts. 

I used to visit to those profile whose writing skills is very good and we learn many good and new things about the cryptocurrenies. Then I would visit his or her profile and follow them becuase we can get exclusive content form them and learn many things.

• +3 1

On 11/16/2020 at 9:34 PM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

Getting more visitors will help us get more positive reviews
If we want to get more visitors in our profile, we need to create high-quality and distinctive topics in order to attract the attention of our members.

That's fact, and if we can follow very well like the topic created above am sure we will get more visitors, our post matters, the content of the post matters. I think if our post is clear and passing something nice to other members,they will love to see more of our post or comment so as to benefit from them

• +3 1

This was a inspiring and helpful topic that you made my companion. Seeing somebody clarify the utilization of this element was truly useful for us learners here and I agree what you've said that we get some guest since they see that what are we doing here like posting is truly useful.

• +1 1

Thanks for the explanation, I used to ask my self about this feature, I was wondering how this can be beneficial, now I understand, few months ago I had 0 views on my profile, but now I feel proud when I look at it, I did not care too much about, during last months my progress had appeared, I had become able to provide interesting content people might wanna give a look at it.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

very easy, just creates a name for yourself, The kind of name that is tied down to the quality of contents and the perfection of  your delivery, if these two factors are in check,then visiting your profile Will always be an option for spectators.

• +1 1

Posting of useful topic will attract your profile viewing, when someone opens your topic or like your comments, the he/she will likely to know you and see your activities about your profile but when you post non useful comments or your posts makes no meaningful then nobody cares opening your profile.

Getting visitors to my profile is mainly related to the quality of the content that I provide. The higher the quality of the information you provide with your comments and topics, the greater the number of your followers.

Posting of the helpful subject will draw in your profile seeing. The higher the nature of the data you furnish with your remarks and points, the more noteworthy the number of your followers. People visit your profile when they are intrigued by your post.

• +1 1

Very good information is provided by the colleague who has created the topic where I see that it is one of the largest in this community dedicated to cryptocurrencies where it provides very valuable information, especially to beginners like me
Big winnings and good luck to the whole community

2 hours ago, shourav577 said:

* We need our profile enable because when any member thinks our content useful then he/she visit our profile and gives reputation points also...Tnqz

Of course @shourav577 if we want good reputation points on our profile, then we surely enable our profile because if any member like our content,

then they visited our profile and also they find other posts if they like our content then they gives us good rating, and present we need good rating on our post then we earns our reward,

so there are two benefits if we enable our profile page.

• +2 2

You have to make a name for yourself, the type of name that is secured and free of defects in your means of transportation, then many visitors may enter your account. Good luck my friend

18 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

so there are two benefits if we enable our profile page.

Is good to enable our profile just as you said it shows how much you can be trusted by other members your reputations define our works if good posts are created of course we get many visitors in our profile and this give us some respect. E.g @Babubu609 so surprised why he get banned but he might be back any time if he is found not faulty.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

28 minutes ago, Cryptosas said:

Is good to enable our profile just as you said it shows how much you can be trusted by other members your reputations define our works if good posts are created of course we get many visitors in our profile and this give us some respect. E.g @Babubu609 so surprised why he get banned but he might be back any time if he is found not faulty.

Every member would be pleased to see him back, he has been a good contributor to the forum, he has helped many member with his wonderful and incredible topics, we all woke up and saw him banned, I wonder what would have happened, we all hope to see him back some day @Babubu609

That's very informational topic my friend I think to attract more visitors to our profile we need to work well and make helpful topics and members will find very important information and visit our profiles for more so this way will also help us to get a good number of followers.

Visitors will come to your profile if your post or comment is of good quality and informative.There are a lot of posts in cryptotalk. But it is impossible to read all the posts. But visitors will be automatically visit informative profiles.

the reason is you because your post  really attracts their attention when everything you post good qaulity post. Many members try to visit your profile so that they will see how well you are working in the forum. When you are that type of user that have good contents and good reputations with followers that like to be your friends. Secondly when you always responds to qoute which really helps them they visit your profile to follow you. 

This was a moving and accommodating theme that you made my companion. Seeing somebody clarify the utilization of this element was truly useful for us fledglings here and I concur what you've said that we get some guest since they see that what are we doing here like posting is truly useful.

1 hour ago, Cryptosas said:

@Cryptosas  its really surprising everyone why @Babubu609 account get banned, this news still wondering me because he is one of the best contributor on this forum, and I personally wish his all aligations clear and soon come back this forum,

because he gained so many followers through his hard work he is real inspiration for new members.

• +1 1

If you want visitor in your profile so you have to create useful meaningful and good post. When people find knowledge from your post then they will visit your profile.

• +3 1

17 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Cryptosas  its really surprising everyone why @Babubu609 account get banned, this news still wondering me because he is one of the best contributor on this forum, and I personally wish his all aligations clear and soon come back this forum,

because he gained so many followers through his hard work he is real inspiration for new members.

Not only you @Honny143 is surpriced, I am also surprised,  I also Wich they find what they accused him of not guilty, we all need him back in the forum, he contributions is missed honestly, I am also one of the members that often check on his profile

When we make meaningful and knowledgeable post the members and visitors impresse by our post than visit our account and Help the juniors members it is one from other ways

You don't have to look for visitors and this is because they will see your post and would find you. However you need to ensure that your post are valuable and also passing a lot if useful information that would benefit other users.

I like this feature cause it enables me to track my visitors. They might have visited my profile cause they find my content useful. They might have appreciated my posts. So i feel good when any member visits my profile. At this point i have about 900 profile visitors. I reall admire that.