How can I get visitors to my profile - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

Hy all we can get visitors on our profile by the using of  good skills in the psot.write common word aggressively write about the information of this forum write clear english follow the rules and regulations create best topics for the post which can be helpful to  get visitors on th the profile easily.

Thanks for discussing a very important features of cryptotalk forum.I have already turn on this features.I will always check who visited my profile.This is such a great features.

I do not think it is useful to get the visitors to your profile as practically there are no benefits for that so you can keep on doing your own work and leave the rest on the luck and the forum.

thank you my freind for this top subject matter, you are right many traffic that suggest you are making good activity on this forum and a lot of this traffic want to follow your account

If you need profile visitors, must you have to create good quality posts, and you have to make useful comments. I hope members like me, thy obey my rules. 

Only the quality of your posts can bring you a visitor to your profile, the only think that can get from visitors is to follow you and when you post a statue in your profile all your followers can see it and react with you,this the only good in my opinion 

• +1 1

Yes, it is great to exchange visits between members to see who is really making good posts on the forum or not. Based on that. We must evaluate the members by watching what they do in the forum. Do not hesitate to give a negative rating to anyone here as long as you think that the topic they raise is inappropriate or not useful. And also give positive evaluation to those who deserve.

Hey mate, thanks for your long and informative post about how to get visitor to my profile. my experience say's if I post useful and informative content in this forum they will must visit our profile and they also follow our profile.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, we can see this is a very informative content to everyone of us. We all are aware about the visitors of our account.  It's a good feature that we can see who visited our profile. I take this as a motivation for me . If my profile is visited then I believe I am really helping that member by posting good information. This leaves a good impact on us. Our useful contents, quality posts, our research attracts the visitors and are always appreciated. 

Edited by Ruhaa
  • +2 1

On 7/6/2020 at 10:27 AM, Babubu609 said:

W͎E͎L͎C͎O͎M͎E͎ T͎O͎ C͎R͎Y͎P͎T͎O͎T͎A͎L͎K͎ F͎O͎R͎U͎M͎

Mon_6_07_2020_09_08_39_1594022971566.jpg.af2f71f4e9319b684483d6a45e841353.jpg

Good day to you all friends! You are all welcome to cryptotalk forum. Here I from the forum will explain to you about   how we get visitors and how can we increase numbers of visitors in our profile and why we need them. 

✓ Many of us will be thinking what are the need of visitors to our profiles?

✓Do we get paid for visitors?

✓Why is this feature included and attached to our profile?

✓ How can I locate my visitors in my profile?

Here are answers to this questions:

* What are the need of visitors in our profiles?

do you know we are the reasons for the visitors in our profiles. Yes the reason is you because your post  really attracts their attention when everything you post good qaulity post. Many members try to visit your profile so that they will see how well you are working in the forum. When you are that type of user that have good contents and good reputations with followers that like to be your friends. Secondly when you always responds to qoute which really helps them they visit your profile to follow you. 

The need of visitors in general is to allowed other users to know you and follow you. High number of visitors hope responsible and respected you are in the forum.

* Do we get paid for visitors on our profile?

No we don't get paid because of visitors we have in our profile but makes you to be a trusted and respected member.

* How can I locate my visitors?

You can locate your visitors on your profile when you scroll down just exactly as you can see right here on the image below.👇

Screenshot_20200706-091715.png.c4f4a624a313a9bf25ccd371bffcc282.png

The number of views you see on the profiles are friends that visit your post. Members on leadersboard are mostly the users that have high visitors. 

* Why is my visitors not visible what is happening with my Profile?

This questions comes from newbies and low members in the forum. Your visitors visibility is off as a newbie you need to on it when you click on enable just like on the profile image..Screenshot_20200706-091741.png.03ccfeb76c974fe9e4ed8dfb286efe2c.png

Click on enable that is all you need you can view your visitors. When you have high post low number of visitors you need to improve the quality of your post.

Thsi is the best use of this feature in this forum and was the reason why it is attached to our profiles. The teams can use it to evaluate between the good and bad members on the forum.

Bͦeͦsͦtͦ oͦfͦ lͦuͦcͦkͦ fͦrͦiͦeͦnͦdͦsͦ

Thank you very much dear colleague for posting this topic that is surely very useful for many users, especially beginners, on how to get followers in this great forum
Lots of tea and big profits for the whole community
A big greeting

I like this feature it is more interesting visitores are that peoples who impressed by your posts and visit your profile they want to see how you are working and get inspirations from your profile you can inceease your visitors by making informative contents

Hi my friend, this is really a good post that you have shared. Visitors can't make us to be paid but they have reached to us just because of our posts. Yes, if the posts we post here a very useful and informative then it will definitely attracts the readers. And you know, from our posts, there are so many users got their answers that helps them to any solution about this forum. They visit our profile for finding more answers and helps.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

you wanna gain visitors and maybe gain some followers along the way? then first of all, be active on the forum. then create good posts and topics on the forum with helpful contexts so this way you could collect reputations as well.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I don't know why do we need visitors but i think having an interesting profile picture or a good point of view or knowledge can attract people to check your profile and even follow you but as you said you wont get paid for it but you will know how useful were your posts.

You can get visitor on your profile by just one thing provide quality and Cinstructive content.When members feels that your content is useful for them they give you more reputations and other members visit your profile and  follow you to post thier topics. 

Yes If your Post contains the good content that is useful and valuable it'll surely attract the people to visit your profile and posting good content will also give you good reputation points. although the visitor has no affects on our earning but It gives us the confidence when we see that people Are liking our content this much that are visiting our profile. It'll Motivate us to Do more good work and creat more valuable posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/6/2020 at 11:27 AM, Babubu609 said:

W͎E͎L͎C͎O͎M͎E͎ T͎O͎ C͎R͎Y͎P͎T͎O͎T͎A͎L͎K͎ F͎O͎R͎U͎M͎

Mon_6_07_2020_09_08_39_1594022971566.jpg.af2f71f4e9319b684483d6a45e841353.jpg

Good day to you all friends! You are all welcome to cryptotalk forum. Here I from the forum will explain to you about   how we get visitors and how can we increase numbers of visitors in our profile and why we need them. 

✓ Many of us will be thinking what are the need of visitors to our profiles?

✓Do we get paid for visitors?

✓Why is this feature included and attached to our profile?

✓ How can I locate my visitors in my profile?

Here are answers to this questions:

* What are the need of visitors in our profiles?

do you know we are the reasons for the visitors in our profiles. Yes the reason is you because your post  really attracts their attention when everything you post good qaulity post. Many members try to visit your profile so that they will see how well you are working in the forum. When you are that type of user that have good contents and good reputations with followers that like to be your friends. Secondly when you always responds to qoute which really helps them they visit your profile to follow you. 

The need of visitors in general is to allowed other users to know you and follow you. High number of visitors hope responsible and respected you are in the forum.

* Do we get paid for visitors on our profile?

No we don't get paid because of visitors we have in our profile but makes you to be a trusted and respected member.

* How can I locate my visitors?

You can locate your visitors on your profile when you scroll down just exactly as you can see right here on the image below.👇

Screenshot_20200706-091715.png.c4f4a624a313a9bf25ccd371bffcc282.png

The number of views you see on the profiles are friends that visit your post. Members on leadersboard are mostly the users that have high visitors. 

* Why is my visitors not visible what is happening with my Profile?

This questions comes from newbies and low members in the forum. Your visitors visibility is off as a newbie you need to on it when you click on enable just like on the profile image..Screenshot_20200706-091741.png.03ccfeb76c974fe9e4ed8dfb286efe2c.png

Click on enable that is all you need you can view your visitors. When you have high post low number of visitors you need to improve the quality of your post.

Thsi is the best use of this feature in this forum and was the reason why it is attached to our profiles. The teams can use it to evaluate between the good and bad members on the forum.

Bͦeͦsͦtͦ oͦfͦ lͦuͦcͦkͦ fͦrͦiͦeͦnͦdͦsͦ

This is one of the most important things that this forum seeks to build your personal page and build a target audience, and consequently many visits, and with time, it will be a good traffic movement, and there will be good interaction between members, and in the end there is knowledge and making money

if you write so much replies at topic users will see your username and want to check it out your profile with that you can gain visitors. if you want you can add your prolife link into your signature too

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Why do people here wanted to have a visitor in their profile? I don't think this is important because it is no help on creating informative content, we must focus on the updates that we could get by research cryptos for our contents in our topics.

it is important to know that if we wish to get more visitors in our profile we must try to have more information and very informative topics to post and ideas to share with others that will helpful and benefits us, looking the best topics is the key to get more visitors if you have many topics and posts that useful then more and more will visiting your profile.

Well, this feature is good for us by seeing who member are visiting us, if you want to have a lot if visitors, you should create more useful and quality topics or post here so that many members here will follow you and before they follow you, they will visit your profile first.

I agree with you when you make quality publications that are useful for users, they will visit your profile because they know that your post is of great knowledge to them

• +3 1