How can I get visitors to my profile - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

On 7/7/2020 at 2:00 AM, saraanna396 said:

I agree with you, this is a sign of these visitors' confidence in what you post, and their admiration for your method of communicating information. It gives you an added impetus to work hard and learn more about the crypto world.

Just make them amaze by your post or content so they will follow you and they will look for your profile. 

Always contribute useful content so they will notice you and they will check some information of you. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is a great feature of the platform. That you can track who is visiting to your profile. Its really nice to know that someone visiting your profile. Its an overwhelming feelings when big members are visiting you and sometimes a goosebumps when a moderator visited you too. But its really nice to get sometimes a visitors that evaluating you, your works and activities. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/13/2020 at 11:29 AM, Projectcrypto said:

I believe that everyone can get visitors in there profile when one make good contributions

Yes everyone can get visitors through many ways not only by making post but good topic and also winning the day with the highest reputation. Also when been on the leadersboard.

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes everyone can get visitors through many ways not only by making post but good topic and also winning the day with the highest reputation. Also when been on the leadersboard.

And that is one of the benefit of making good contribution to the forum, for that reason I will to advise anyone that read this post to be focused and give the best of our knowledge to the forum so that we can also be on the top of the forum just like you.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

12 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

And that is one of the benefit of making good contribution to the forum, for that reason I will to advise anyone that read this post to be focused and give the best of our knowledge to the forum so that we can also be on the top of the forum just like you.

Well when a post is good it attracts members attention especially when it have a good heading we get interested to proceed in reading the topic to learn.

Thanks for highlighting and going in to broad explanation about this feature, I believe most of people especially like beginners will benefits from this article, profile views directly depends on how people view your contents in the forum

• +1 1

Helo friend  I agree about this content but you have a some special content in simple and best to writes your visitors is must increase to create your own smart topic and smart content it's very useful for increase your visitor

6 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Well when a post is good it attracts members attention especially when it have a good heading we get interested to proceed in reading the topic to learn.

Yes mate many of us first consider the heading of a topic before reading the sub-topic and i always reply to useful and helpful topics that will benefit me to know more about the field of Cryptocurrency and this forum at large.

BetFury                                                   

Thats a good information. I do not think i need visitors in my profile like many others. What matters is that people got any new information or get motivated from my post or not.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

The reasons why some members see a lot of visitors in there profile is as a result of there hard work towards making good contribution of useful quality posts and creating helpful topics which mostly lead them to be listed on the leaders board, and to be on the leaders board one has to be good contributor to the forum which I am willing to be as time goes on.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Solex said:

to be on the leaders board one has to be good contributor to the forum which I am willing to be as time goes on.

This is often all that we say day by day and everyone is willing to be at the leadersboard work hard to hit the targeted reputations.

The best thing you can do for getting followers, repetition and fame in the platform is to create quality content. Rest leave on people. First it will take time then when once your post get click then it will automatically gain follower. The only job you have to do is to create good and quality content.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

This is often all that we say day by day and everyone is willing to be at the leadersboard work hard to hit the targeted reputations.

Some of us need more time to adapt to the forum system but believe me i am working hard to make sure i earn and give my best to the forum towards creating helpful topics and posts which will lead me to receive good number of reputations from members.

• +2 1

There are some reasons why you get visitors on your profile, maybe they appreciate your content that's why they visit you and see some of your good posts. They may also follow you because of that.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

15 hours ago, Solex said:

Some of us need more time to adapt to the forum system but believe me i am working hard to make sure i earn and give my best to the forum towards creating helpful topics and posts which will lead me to receive good number of reputations from members.

Your work has been helpful to the forum that was clearly known to few users from there profile you can  this shows the good work they are 

9 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Your work has been helpful to the forum that was clearly known to few users from there profile you can  this shows the good work they are 

Thanks for identifying that and I hope I be like you in the future because it seems I have a long way to go before I can get to your level in the forum but I won't give up since there is time.

• +1 2

On 7/23/2020 at 12:16 AM, Solex said:

Thanks for identifying that and I hope I be like you in the future because it seems I have a long way to go before I can get to your level in the forum but I won't give up since there is time.

With good determination I am sure you will reach to that level is just the Matter of spending enough time to work more harder create qaulity post and share more experience.

On 7/6/2020 at 6:00 PM, Magnom said:

You can increase your visitors just by refreshing the page of your profile so I don't think that it's really important thing because anyone of us can make his profile visitors more than 10,000 !

But as you said sometimes it's mean that your posts or topics are really good and helped people here 

It's not about that sir, you will not get more visitors only for refreshing your profile, in order for you to increase your visitors, you have to create good and useful content. Once you are a good poster then there would be many people who will visit your profile just to see some of your posts and learn from it.

This matter was previously either seeing who interacted or visited your account and became hidden and not possible As for the benefit of increasing the number of followers and visitors, I see that CryptoTalk as a discussion platform may change the methods of paying it again in the future and there will be a certain percentage of profits depending on the popularity of the account, the extent of its spread and the number of its followers, and there may be signature campaigns, but in a modified and different form from the usual.

It's funny to say but some of us receives profile visitors because they accidentally press our profile but one thing that I'm sure that we can get profile visitors if we post very useful topic that will make them to follow us and view our profile. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 8/3/2020 at 2:54 PM, Babubu609 said:

With good determination I am sure you will reach to that level is just the Matter of spending enough time to work more harder create qaulity post and share more experience.

Yes I noticed that making good contribution towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts is actually the key that will lead me to the top and I hope I be there soon.

On 7/6/2020 at 6:00 PM, Magnom said:

You can increase your visitors just by refreshing the page of your profile so I don't think that it's really important thing because anyone of us can make his profile visitors more than 10,000 !

But as you said sometimes it's mean that your posts or topics are really good and helped people here 

What are you talking about? We can't increase our profile visitors by just refreshing our profile that's why I think you're fooling members here. I hope when you comment again you're sure about your comment. 

• +2 1

At the present time, there is no interest, so it has to increase the number of followers or visitors to the personal account or the number of interactions that the account has, but the matter may change as it has changed in the past and we are as now But to get that, you have to be active and effective and commit to work daily here and in all departments and share all the information you have and at the same time increase your information and experience in everything related to the world of crypto of techniques, trading experiences, projects and analysis

• +2 1

have some very good posts, very interesting and those that can relate to other people because I find it that most people when they are talking here they are making so many mistakes like writing the wrong grammer and on this I never read such post they make me tired,. also engage with other people online, they will help you to gain that confidence of writing

• +2 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Irungu said:

I find it that most people when they are talking here they are making so many mistakes like writing the wrong grammer and on this I never read such post they make me tired

Yes there are some syndicate that might be found of making topics that are only full of questions regarding to their problem to get knowledge from others and are not willing to help other members.