How can I get visitors to my profile - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

On 7/6/2020 at 3:27 PM, Babubu609 said:

W͎E͎L͎C͎O͎M͎E͎ T͎O͎ C͎R͎Y͎P͎T͎O͎T͎A͎L͎K͎ F͎O͎R͎U͎M͎

Mon_6_07_2020_09_08_39_1594022971566.jpg.af2f71f4e9319b684483d6a45e841353.jpg

Good day to you all friends! You are all welcome to cryptotalk forum. Here I from the forum will explain to you about   how we get visitors and how can we increase numbers of visitors in our profile and why we need them. 

✓ Many of us will be thinking what are the need of visitors to our profiles?

✓Do we get paid for visitors?

✓Why is this feature included and attached to our profile?

✓ How can I locate my visitors in my profile?

Here are answers to this questions:

* What are the need of visitors in our profiles?

do you know we are the reasons for the visitors in our profiles. Yes the reason is you because your post  really attracts their attention when everything you post good qaulity post. Many members try to visit your profile so that they will see how well you are working in the forum. When you are that type of user that have good contents and good reputations with followers that like to be your friends. Secondly when you always responds to qoute which really helps them they visit your profile to follow you. 

The need of visitors in general is to allowed other users to know you and follow you. High number of visitors hope responsible and respected you are in the forum.

* Do we get paid for visitors on our profile?

No we don't get paid because of visitors we have in our profile but makes you to be a trusted and respected member.

* How can I locate my visitors?

You can locate your visitors on your profile when you scroll down just exactly as you can see right here on the image below.👇

Screenshot_20200706-091715.png.c4f4a624a313a9bf25ccd371bffcc282.png

The number of views you see on the profiles are friends that visit your post. Members on leadersboard are mostly the users that have high visitors. 

* Why is my visitors not visible what is happening with my Profile?

This questions comes from newbies and low members in the forum. Your visitors visibility is off as a newbie you need to on it when you click on enable just like on the profile image..Screenshot_20200706-091741.png.03ccfeb76c974fe9e4ed8dfb286efe2c.png

Click on enable that is all you need you can view your visitors. When you have high post low number of visitors you need to improve the quality of your post.

Thsi is the best use of this feature in this forum and was the reason why it is attached to our profiles. The teams can use it to evaluate between the good and bad members on the forum.

Bͦeͦsͦtͦ oͦfͦ lͦuͦcͦkͦ fͦrͦiͦeͦnͦdͦsͦ

A simple way to get visitors to see our profile, try to make topics or comments that are interesting and provide benefits to others. If the posts we make are of high quality, we will get a good reputation and there will be users who are curious about our crypto account so they will visit our profile.

• +4 1

I think that what will attract members to visit your profile is the content that you provide on the forum, so whenever you provide useful and distinctive content, you will get visitors and possibly followers of your profile.

• +3 1

Thank you very much for this useful information
Honestly, this is the first time I know all these things from just logging into my personal account

I always hope that you will publish such topics so that we can benefit from them.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. Thank you for your information that you share with us, this is one of the forum features that show us visitors to our profile, and the more quality the content we provide, the more visitors we will get, and by doing this we will get more positive reputation, thank you for the clarification dear and I wish you good luck .

The best thing you can do for getting followers, repetition and fame in the platform is to create quality content. Rest leave on people. First it will take time then when once your post get click then it will automatically gain follower. The only job you have to do is to create good and quality conten

Thank you, my friend, for this topic, this is what distinguishes the forum from other forums, and certainly we must respect the members, publish important topics for us and for everyone, and respond to members ’questions with clear and useful answers, and thus we get a good reputation in the forum and get visitors.  Thanks Crypto Talk forum