How can I get visitors to my profile - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

16 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Well the moderators are doing their duties and actually they are always very busy. We need to help them by reporting them since you can see the other users is already purnished for such violation.

I think that is the best solution to reduce this type of mistakes in this forum since we have the support of the administration and the moderators i think we are good.

• +1 1

Well the visitors feature is available only for counting the total number of visitors and showing the recent ones. And I'm also there in the recent visitor section of yours profile. And because of visitors we get followers into the account. But I don't think it's good to differentiate members good and bad using this feature.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 8/24/2020 at 9:31 AM, Tine0313 said:

think having visitors in your profile is one of the signs people are getting want to know you because you are making a good quality post.

This I support the opinion as a good reason why we get more visitors in our profile. When we are popular everyone is willing to know us but when we we have less visitors is a sign that your contribution is not helping out.

5 minutes ago, Mohammad12308272 said:

I hope this issue will benefit others.  So thank you so much for presenting this topic

As a new member you need a guide, this is something you need to know about the forum. Try to get this again whenever you want to qoute a long post please to qoute all just select a part and comment on it. You Can also learn more about this in this topic. 

read it carefully and work with it.🙏

5 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

This I support the opinion as a good reason why we get more visitors in our profile. When we are popular everyone is willing to know us but when we we have less visitors is a sign that your contribution is not helping out.

Less profile visitors doesn't mean your contribution is not helping out other members, maybe the post they are making isn't catching the the attention of many or the person itself. We tend to visit others profile due to fact we see they have a high reputation.

• +1 2

20 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

, maybe the post they are making isn't catching the the attention of many or the person itself. We tend to visit others profile due to fact we see they have a high reputation

Yes high reputations on ones profile regards to good reputation on respect of that the user is fully respected. Everyone is willing to know that person due to that they intend to view his profile to know that person. Secondly we visits some problem when we observe a attitude that goes against the rules we try to know who was that v same guy

Edited by Babubu609

but sometimes its really scary if one of the moderator visits you (in my opinion) not sure why but something tells me like i did something bad or maybe i got issued? but in other way not suprised by many new users looking at my profile but thats quite odd though.

• +1 1

Thanks for this. I don't know what visitors help me but I do not mind about it. I hope to get many in the future by creating quality content but I am not very educated in crypto and still learning. I hope to be better and learn fast to help and contribute too.

• +1 2

On 7/6/2020 at 2:12 PM, Babubu609 said:

* Why is my visitors not visible what is happening with my Profile?

This questions comes from newbies and low members in the forum. Your visitors visibility is off as a newbie you need to on it when you click on enable just like on the profile image..Screenshot_20200706-091741.png.03ccfeb76c974fe9e4ed8dfb286efe2c.png

Click on enable that is all you need you can view your visitors. When you have high post low number of visitors you need to improve the quality of your post.

Thsi is the best use of this feature in this forum and was the reason why it is attached to our profiles. The teams can use it to evaluate between the good and bad members on the forum.

I like this option where you can turn off your visibility because some people wants privacy and this is very good option to maintain privacy. Thank you so much for giving such good information about the visitor on the profile.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, Izeal said:

like this option where you can turn off your visibility because some people wants privacy and this is very good option to maintain privacy

Well this is optional mate! Nothing will happen when you make it public and also when privacy. But the advantage of enabling this feature is about trust and how popular have you been in the forum.

On 7/7/2020 at 4:42 AM, benalmoh88 said:

thank you my freind for this good topic, you are right many visitors that mean you are making good job in this forum and many of this visitors want to follow your account

That's true, if you are good to this forum and there are many members who sees your post as useful then they might visit your profile and get some idea on how are you created a good topic. They may also follow you. 

• +1 1

Everyone is available and allowed to visit your profile because this is a site for exchanging information in the end, like Facebook, but you can make your account hidden to others..

On 8/30/2020 at 9:35 AM, iloveyobit said:

Everyone is available and allowed to visit your profile because this is a site for exchanging information in the end, like Facebook, but you can make your account hidden to others..

But right here we is am explaining about some activities that can attracts many users to our profiles this is all explain in the topic. But here you give some ideas and also your opinion. Thanks for sharing some knowledge over here as a good contributor and also an old member of the forum. Nice to meet you

To get visitors to your account, you must be distinguished and submit the best in this forum, and you will see visitors come to your account

Life is great and enjoy it

11 minutes ago, Thekingcallme said:

To get visitors to your account, you must be distinguished and submit the best in this forum, and you will see visitors come to your account

I agree, but we have to see that things don't always go as we want, for example the person can be a person who has a good post quality and is dedicated to the forum and has a good reputation but at the end of the day that person can have the unlucky someone never visits her account, unfortunately in the forums a lot of that happens

As for me, I see that there is a very big role for the followers and visitors within my profile. When I get followers and visitors a lot, I know that I am doing something good for them and the forum and that is why they follow me and visit my profile and the best way to get visitors and followers is to focus on writing topics with sharpness The high and the big interest

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 9/10/2020 at 6:57 PM, Nezar said:

, I see that there is a very big role for the followers and visitors within my profile. When I get followers and visitors a lot, I know that I am doing something good for them and the forum

Yes I believe with that because when ever get visitors and followers I get motivated to give more effort to work more in the forum to continue creating good posts and topics.

If you want to grow your profile and have more followers and visitors, you need to be more active and effective and share good content, if people liked your participation they will go and visit you.

• +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

If you want visitors, your profile should be worth visiting. Good informational topics, quality over quantity posts, and an overall good attitude when conversing with other people in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

On 8/26/2020 at 12:04 PM, Babubu609 said:

@Babubu609  friend you need to know about this too that some member also visit your profile just by see your post number and reputation number Which is huge that can make any member surprise.. Also they will understand that you have much contribution in this forum which lead you to achieve this huge day win and reputation.. That is why we follow and visit your profile               

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

they will understand that you have much contribution in this forum which lead you to achieve this huge day win and reputation.. That is why we follow and visit your profile             

Thanks for the visit I really spend a lot of time in the forum and I have made a lot of useful posts as you said that's why I have alot of visitors.

Impressive post and as I am new here I haven't though there is some gain but as you mention it I understand the positives of having popularity and other members visiting you. This is still early but it is nice to know. I hope to read these useful posts in the beginners section this is why I am 50-50 here and in other sections.

• +1 1

I think that the benefit of visitors is that it will make your profile more popular and also you will receive more reviews and follow-ups, but in order to get that you must present the best on this forum

Actually many members visit our account because of the quality and the usefulness of our post and this can lead us to have more followers and also earn more reputations from our visitors.

BetFury                                                    

Iike very much this feature that allow us to track and attach our visitors on profile and can increase our visitors by refreshing profile page also. When u wrote quality and helpful posts to others you will get definitely heartful reactions and they will become trustable on you. 

• +1 1