How to follow a friend & how to get followers in this forum - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to follow a friend & how to get followers in this forum

A very important guide to the beautiful place when its important to work as hard and put together everything in its perfect choice, we need to have this kind for the new begginers, we need to keep on trying as hard and put together everything that is perfect for you and when you work it is really important to value everything you have in its own source

• +1 1
  • +2 1

5 minutes ago, Mohammad12308272 said:

Hope you can learn something new from us by posting better and better

Well we always learn from each other and this topic is very useful to users most especially the newbies they need this as a guide.

@Babubu609 i asked this question to my self for how i can follow any one here, and i find your topic, thank you for this information, i will do those steps to follow you.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for this information because it is important for all beginners and I think that the easiest way to increase the number of followers is to publish more important and useful content every day.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

Its easy to follow someone  because if you want to follow any member then go to his profile and click on the follow option but its hard to Have follower because if you not able to helpful to others member then no member will follow you. As you know Every one want to have good follower..so you need to make good content to member FOR having much follower                     

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/6/2020 at 11:40 PM, Babubu609 said:

Following others us part of trusting them when you trust someone you follow him, when one is helpful to you. Then you keep following them.

Its not a bad thing to trust someone if you think that he's reliable and trusted person. You can follow him or give rates if you really appreciate his works on the forum. Following is the sign of appreciation and trust to other users

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/25/2020 at 5:38 AM, bino said:

Its not a bad thing to trust someone if you think that he's reliable and trusted person. You can follow him or give rates if you really appreciate his works on the forum. Following is the sign of appreciation and trust to other users

Yes it's really a sign of showing appreciation and trust when we follow someone and give him reputations this get him the user motivated to create more things that get him more trusted.

Well explanation buddy, following other members of this forum will help you to be updated on some of their posts, it is good if you want to get an idea on how they create quality posts. 

Edited by Moontong
  • Useful or interesting 1

First of all let me congratulate you on this excellent topic with an excellent contribution to the community and in my opinion I think the best way to get followers is to provide valuable content as you do on this topic, I am sure that if we give value in our topics to the users they will start following us  

If you posted that the same product gives you high quality ideas about the same product and may increase your followers, because all of your posts can learn from all your posts and everyone will be encouraged from your posts, so that you can grow here and work here, so that the follow can increase here

If you post a good content then you wil have good followers and will have high reputation. Don't ask for any member for follow but write such content that everyone follow you. 

Thank you for this. I didn't know how to follow until I read this post. I hope to get followers too, it will mean I am doing a good job with my contribution. I think that certanly creating high quality infromation is the key to become more popular and a top member and deserve high reputation.

• +3 1

This is indeed a good tutorial to show less experienced members how to do it and I hope it will help especially the newbies in the forum. If at all you would like to have followers of your account them you must learn how to create topics of good benefit and also make your posts constructive in such a way rh everyone that reads it will learn a lesson from it.

• +2 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Following up with other members in the forum is a great feature that can save you a lot of time and effort and also can build a relationship between you and other members and even outside the forum

• +1 2

You can follow a member by clicking their profiles and them click follow this user button, but in order to get followers you must be very creative in making attractive topi

• +1 1

On 8/30/2020 at 9:56 AM, iloveyobit said:

Following up with other members in the forum is a great feature that can save you a lot of time and effort and also can build a relationship between you and other members and even outside the forum

That is true but I don't advice following all users I suggest we follow users that can be trusted and those that give great contriy in sharing their knowledge in the forum.

It is good to get followers of your account in this forum because that shows you are a good contributor in the forum and it is also good the way they make it an optional feature, so i will advise us to always follow members that make good contribution towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts in different sections of the forum so that we can learn more from them.

It is good to get followers for you because they will support you in your topics and posts and encourage you, and in order to get followers you must present the best and attract members to you with the benefit you provide to them

Life is great and enjoy it

This is a good explanation, I do not know how it is possible that it is at the end of the list, I am new and I want to gain followers however, with so many users it is difficult to do so, basically chaos is reigning, but I hope that in the future it can reach  my goal!

In my opinion, l think to get more followers you should follow the rules of the forum and get better reputation write resourceful information with well detailed information and this will increase the chances of being follow by new members. Moreso, be active on the forum and reply some post or create topic thats how people get to know you and became your followers  

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You can follow any user by visiting their profile and in the top area you will see the following option. you can increase your followers by posting good quality content so that many other users will become attracted to your group. this process is slow so make sure that your consistent so that with time you will be able to give more following base.

On 7/6/2020 at 9:27 AM, Zaino34 said:

This is a really good explanation. Getting followers is a good thing. We can, through this, develop our account. We must follow up people who post good content so that we can benefit from the posts they provide. We must also publish good content so that others follow us.

Of course mate it feels great to have a good number of followers in this forum and we can archieve this by providing quality publications.

through the topic given by @Babubu609 I think

many who didn't know about this feature will get to know it and start using it accordingly,we can also follow friends those whom we need to help at a newbie stage.

• +2 1
  • +3 1