How to follow a friend & how to get followers in this forum - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to follow a friend & how to get followers in this forum

Is it important having followers? I have understood that following could give us the posts of the person we follow in notifications but this may be too many posts am I right? I hope that I will get followers too for the reasons I am having some good things to write, but I dont' know if this changes something for us in the forum.

• +5 1

Thanks friend.

I've been looking forward to see a post containing contents like this. Your post is really helpful, I've been so confused on this area.

I really want to follow friends and have a lot of followers as well, so now I know how to do that.

Thanks for your help

Yes dear, your topic is very valuable topic, through this topic a lot of people will be helped. I have seen if many people do not follow each other, then they will follow each other and you will get follow back. Because if you use a good contact, then people will be followers like you. 

• +2 1

Hello my friend, thank you for this explanation. I think it is very important to follow each other for easy access to information and share experience with each other, but we have to choose followers carefully and beware of fraudsters

• +1 1

Dear friend according to my opinion that to get followers on this forum you should make useful and informative post that is why other members can gain information from your post and then do the good comments on the post.

• +3 1

This platform is a kind of social network where they do not follow you because of your beautiful photos but because of your great skills and knowledge, for this reason this forum is very different, which makes it unique and also giving double benefits, which is learning and money.

• +4 1

it is very simple you can open they search bar whre you can search your friend for example your friend name is abc you can search it and pin the search bar and after that there are many name of abc show on your screen you can chaeck there profile and send him friend reqiust...

You are right mate. Following to those members which are active and make good quality posts is good for you. You can get notifications when those members make new topic.  You also get followers by making unique and attractive posts. The numbers of followers show the appreciation of your work. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Thanks dear you have shared useful information. I was confused about it now you have helped me a lot. I wanted to follow some senior members but i don,t know how to do this. Now i gained knowledge about this. May you live long!.

4 minutes ago, Umarsalam8 said:

Thanks a lot for sharing such a useful information. Its very useful for all newbies who joind this forum recently and need guidance about it. By sharing our experience and knowledge of cryptotalk we can lead them and guide them so that they will not finf the difficulties which we get. This could also help us for getting more reputation and followers. Good day friend. Keep it up. 

@Umarsalam8 Yes dear you are right, this is duty of every senior member to guide the new members because in the beginning they need to guidance of the section seniors, they want to start their journey on the right path

You are right my friend thanks for giving this information and to get followers on this forum you should do quality post which are meaningful and useful for others member on this forum and if you create useful topic you can get more likes and followers.

• +4 1

Yes thank you my dear friend, as you have this complete information checkpoint, through which we can follow the Senior Members and thus following these instructions we can also make our followers. To gain a good experience and knowledge, we should follow the senior and expert members as they provide tips for making useful and unique content. Similarly, if we follow the rules and regulations of the forum and create useful and unique content, then we will be able to make our own followers.

My friend it is so easy you can press on picture of member than you go to his profile there button follow you can press on it and now you get follower with member you need 

It really is a very good function of the forum to learn and meet more people is a good function to be able to be aware of all the news or updates that a person makes that we have in the list of friends.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your achievement of getting followers that is required your personal attention on this cryptotalk your wording I'm the post not only words that is lesson for reader they can lean from it. That is why your followers increase in cryptotalk.

Getting followers is a good thing here but I don't think we get paid for having followers 

To get followers you should try putting your best into your post and create something useful

Yes dear friend! I tried to follow the good content writer when he publish a new post Cryptotalk notify me, So we gain a new experience and knowledge here. In my opinion you write a useful post then the people follow you. After that  the people waiting for your new post. Thank you so much!

It is really simple. To follow a friend first you need to go his profile. After going his profile there will be a option of follow. By clicking that you can follow him. 

To get followers you must post good topic and creative ideas in the post. It will bring you followers . Without good topic you can't get followers. So be aware. 

This is one of the most practical ways to grow in this forum because it is an excellent explanation that undoubtedly is something that will help the people of this forum to grow, that is why it is a good post this helps a lot to move forward in this forum.

On 7/6/2020 at 11:59 AM, Babubu609 said:

Mon_6_07_2020_07_28_03.thumb.png.fb23b1e6aaef1ea0e75b76ad2d8da50a.png

It is a wonderful day friends I think of bringing you this topic to be a guide to the newbies on how to follow a friend in this forum and as well to get followers.

it is easy to follow a friend as a newbie when you find a good user that is always active in posting good contents with good reputations and you intend to follow him a you need is to visit his profile and click on the icon marked and click follow.

1. The first icon was the icon you can click to follow a friend this could be found in the user profile.

Screenshot_20200706-073644.png.a3cce67737047a54dac32c74df675070.png

2. Immediately you click on that icon it may show you this message.Screenshot_20200706-073701.png.58076486d0c6553882ac61304653af1c.png

Immediately you see this massage click on follow this will add you to his friend list. Sometimes for desktop users it those not shows this massage it goes automatically. 

3. You can confirm that you have already added a friend when the icon turns green after the completion of the two steps. Just like in this image.👇

Screenshot_20200706-074751.png.4cfa346bef1fb1a26a3d3a6e79ae4a94.png

WHY DO WE NEED FOLLOWERS?

Followers are very important to us and it is optional if you wish you can switch off friends from following you. Try to understand that having followers is a sign of trust and how much other users can trust you. When you have followers many other members will like to follow you because your work is good in the forum as well as the reputations too . When you want to follow friends make sure you follow trusted members which can easily be identified through accessing their profile from there reputations.

HOW CAN I GET FOLLOWERS?

To get followers is very easy  all you need is to work hard help members by sharing the knowledge you have in replying qoutes and creating topics. Follow trusted members some of them follows you back and some are not interested in following friends.

Try to understand we are all friend United to be one as a community. We are doing the same work, we get exactly thesame payments. Therefore let's be friends and help each other only for the trusted members can be accepted.

best of luck and happy Posting to you all 😙

Thank you dear gor sharing such as amazing post. I never seen this option before today. But now i will try and also follow you for reading your such a useful and infirmative posts. I am also thankful to theadministration of this forum.

Check up on a participant here to know his or her current events, what his or her answers and topics are, simply by signing in to his or her account and clicking the Add button, which is what separates non and active participants in the forum and its separate parts This practice and widespread engagement with themes and forums are the means to maximize visibility and followers.

To follow a member in this forum click on the profile of the member and then there will be a option called follow and then you can click there and follow. To gain followers you should post quality contents and get reactions from other members. Also you have to post topics which is eye-catching and make sure you post is on to the point.

Dear mates, we can follow a person by going into there profile and on the top there is opinion for to follow , we can click there to follow. Inorder to get followers we should post quality contents that cause informative to mates

A good explanation is that you follow your friend on the forum or someone you think is publishing useful posts. This is better for you to continue learning before anything. Try to get the most out of it.