How to follow a friend & how to get followers in this forum - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to follow a friend & how to get followers in this forum

In my opinion the best way to get followers on this forum is too make useful and valuable posts that helps other members on this farm and your posts must be readable and read their friendly in this way people can understand your post and starting following you.

Thank you dude for the  brief summary  about followers. Follow members by using the technique mentioned in your post and also it is a good thing to get followers or to follow someone who is much more expert and who will help you.

It is very easy to follow friends. First click on follow friends then their profile is viewed. If we look at their profile and post logically then our profile will be hard.

Followers is very important in this forum.  We should select trusted members who will give us positive rating.  Positive rating help us to get btc payment. If we make useful and unique post,  we can get automatic followers.  

Of course, this is a great thing, as members can get followers by publishing important content that helps many people to create useful posts that benefit everyone.

the main question is why you need to follow others and why you need followers too so you should follow the people who are great in content writing and teaching some good content writer or some good teacher in trader.

On 7/6/2020 at 11:59 AM, Babubu609 said:

Mon_6_07_2020_07_28_03.thumb.png.fb23b1e6aaef1ea0e75b76ad2d8da50a.png

It is a wonderful day friends I think of bringing you this topic to be a guide to the newbies on how to follow a friend in this forum and as well to get followers.

it is easy to follow a friend as a newbie when you find a good user that is always active in posting good contents with good reputations and you intend to follow him a you need is to visit his profile and click on the icon marked and click follow.

1. The first icon was the icon you can click to follow a friend this could be found in the user profile.

Screenshot_20200706-073644.png.a3cce67737047a54dac32c74df675070.png

2. Immediately you click on that icon it may show you this message.Screenshot_20200706-073701.png.58076486d0c6553882ac61304653af1c.png

Immediately you see this massage click on follow this will add you to his friend list. Sometimes for desktop users it those not shows this massage it goes automatically. 

3. You can confirm that you have already added a friend when the icon turns green after the completion of the two steps. Just like in this image.👇

Screenshot_20200706-074751.png.4cfa346bef1fb1a26a3d3a6e79ae4a94.png

WHY DO WE NEED FOLLOWERS?

Followers are very important to us and it is optional if you wish you can switch off friends from following you. Try to understand that having followers is a sign of trust and how much other users can trust you. When you have followers many other members will like to follow you because your work is good in the forum as well as the reputations too . When you want to follow friends make sure you follow trusted members which can easily be identified through accessing their profile from there reputations.

HOW CAN I GET FOLLOWERS?

To get followers is very easy  all you need is to work hard help members by sharing the knowledge you have in replying qoutes and creating topics. Follow trusted members some of them follows you back and some are not interested in following friends.

Try to understand we are all friend United to be one as a community. We are doing the same work, we get exactly thesame payments. Therefore let's be friends and help each other only for the trusted members can be accepted.

best of luck and happy Posting to you all 😙

@Babubu609 yes bro if you want to follow someone go to their profile, for example if you want to follow me you should go to my profile and click on follow button and then again click on follow button you will add into my followers. And on the other hand if you want to get more followers you should get good reputation from your posts. Hopefully you will get good followers. Best of Luck.

Yes this information is very important to the newbies in this platform

For me I think the best way which one will get followers is when he always provide the forum with useful information to the forum,

Edited by gbest2020
  • +1 1

This is a wonderful topic,it is important to follow those friends who provide quality and useful information and publications.it is good to follow members who you know their contents are qualitative and beneficial to the forum.if you post meaningful content you get reputation and followers.

my buddy, thanks for this clarification now we can comply with each other for trade excellent data and we will developing our self very rapid via assisting from our new buddies

I think following is also our need and all of us benefit because if we follow each other than we gain more knowledge about crypto talk and give react on the deserving posts i also give you advice di not follow a person who don't make useful or relevent topic with crypto the brother said it well in their topic.

This is a good explanation, I do not know how it is possible that it is at the end of the list, I am new and I want to gain followers however, with so many users it is difficult to do so, basically chaos is reigning, but I hope that in the future it can reach my goal!

Tried to share the best information and in the best way, and this is a great topic. Your idea and advice is also good, we should help each other and follow each other for encouragement and to get and share information. If we publish good, useful, unique and informative content that will benefit others, our followers will increase and people will follow us. And if we need help and information, we should also follow the members who do the best posting. This way we will benefit a lot. We must do it.

I really like your post .there will be benefit thorough this post .many members are following only senior members ,you can follow beginneres too to encourage us .i am also trying to provide good content for others to follow me .

This is a good explanation,i do not know how it is possible that it is at the end of the list .and to find be of assistance from individual who obtain further incident .

It is very easy to follow friend's  . thanks for expressing this to us .and teaching some good content writer or some goid techer in trader .

Edited by Cryptotakl1

Thank you for sharing this great topic. It will help us a lot, especially beginners. Following a friend is a very good thing. We will be able to know what is spreading by reaching us notifications.

I am new person in this platform . I have learn more and more things from those people who have greater experience. Cryptocurrency forum id good site to earn money.

This theme that you have warmed up to is generally excellent in light of the fact that for the individuals who are simply beginning it is and will resemble a guide for the individuals who are simply beginning and need to get supporters yet don't have the foggiest idea how to do it. It is a generally excellent subject that you have done.

Friend thanks to this information and topic that you have done now I know how to follow or be a follower of my friends or acquaintances who make topics that I like this topic is very useful because not only it serves me but other people like I do not know how to follow a person who wants to follow now if they know and it is thanks to you.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, you can log in to the person’s account and follow him and post good topics that people will follow you

I better suggest you to start with your friends and family and stay connected with them it will be beneficial for both the parties. And follow other members so that you get notifications on their topic and forums.

Thanks my dear friend and you shair good information and I think many members benefit in this topic and collet the information and improve the skills and experience of working with them in the forum 

• +2 1

This feature of following and being followed by others is to maintain our accounts. We should follow senior and experienced members so that we will benefited by the informative posts which they post after deep research. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1