Growth vs Fixed Mindset - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bino

Growth vs Fixed Mindset

I think fixed mindset never make a thing Perfect. A man never fixed there mind, because fixed mindset not good for human. If we want complete our Dream,  then never ever fixed your mind. Because we kno fixed mindset never make a man perfect. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Crypto is very risky and if you have fixed mindset you will leave this platform in a day because we have to bear all the loss and risk in this crypto. So, always develop the growth mindset because we have to try every thing, we will get a lot of chance in the growth mindset. You can do whatever you want. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, we should make plans to learn the world of cryptocurrencies scientifically and thoughtfully, and then we can proceed in trading professionally cryptocurrencies.
Because the biggest cause of loss and failure is ignorance and lack of patience.

23 hours ago, Captain Karim said:

In my opinion, we should make plans to learn the world of cryptocurrencies scientifically and thoughtfully, and then we can proceed in trading professionally cryptocurrencies.
Because the biggest cause of loss and failure is ignorance and lack of patience.

Yes mate. You're right about that, having a great knowledge about Cryptocurrency is all we need here in the forum but have a growth mindset is a big help to achieve this kind of knowledge and keep on learning. Indeed, lack of patience and ignorance might lead you to failure. 

BetFury                                                   

In my opinion, this market is constantly changing and developing, and every day we see new projects with new and innovative ideas, and thus in order to be able to keep up with the market, we have to have an open mindset for new matters and flexibility that does not recognize fixed rules, but changing rules so that we can adapt and pursue profits.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

8 hours ago, Sarahden111 said:

, we have to have an open mindset for new matters and flexibility

Exactly, @Sarahden111! We need to be flexible on the world of Cryptocurrency because this is so big and broad topic, if we can't accept changes and new learnings, we can't survive in the Cryptocurrency World. 

6 hours ago, marce9427 said:

.Life is about sacrifices, efforts and processes, on this path we will face errors, failures and it is important that we know how to take advantage of each error, 

Yes, @marce9427, we should know how to sacrifice if this is for our own good. An effort to make things happen and a process to grow our knowledge. Very well said. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I would like to believe that i have the growth mindset because i like to take every criticism that i get as an opportunity to get better and learn from my mistakes as well. Personally i believe that this mindset is the only one that promotes and makes success possible in this life, mainly because if we are fixed in our ways and are unable to learn and adapt, then we will not be able to seize opportunities. the common term is survival of the fittest and having a fixed mindset does not promote that at all. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I'm kind of human who is open minded to  learn and accommodate numerous things that comes my way been it positive or negative and take smart, brave and effective means of handling, adjusting or resolving it. Open mindedness or growth mindset keep me growing extensively in experiences day and night.

We must join the market in order to be able to make a profit and thus this matter requires a flexible and open mind. Everything is new and this is due to the nature of the constantly fluctuating market, which is rarely fixed, and also because of what it introduces in terms of new currencies and projects and with new and different ideas of what preceded it Consequently, we have to be not renewed in a specific way or style to work in the market and to make a profit.

to grow is actually to belive in change and that is why its important to value what you have aready planned and the right path to it is to work to hard and as hard for what you want the right idea is to really define everything perfectly and in the end we are all suppose to really define the working principle of it

Indeed, we must develop ourselves from the site and from the information on it, and with the help of the experiences we gain from the experiences of others on the site, I think that the whole idea of the site is based on this matter

On 7/6/2020 at 8:13 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right, make sure that we set a plan first before we proceed so we will not end up to failed. 

Be wise on making decisions and avoid falling into scam projects. 

Well, most of the time people thinking some strategies how to be successful here in cryptocurrency, having a plan here is normal to avoid being lose some money.

I considered myself a growth midst because I always want to do some other things even though I'm not really familiar with it. I also want to work in different fields and learn each of them because I know that I will benefit a lot from doing that thing.

In simple words I want to say that fixed mind set is not a best way to success in this world. No one know the complete knowledge about anything so we always kept growth set mind and always be ready for learning.  I prefer growth set mind. 

On 7/3/2020 at 10:26 PM, Moaz said:

I think that someone who wants to be successful in the field of crypto must have a growth mindset and therefore be ready to face the challenges that will be faced in the crypto world and overcome them, and be ready to learn and know about any new technological in the field of crypto

For me success depends on people mindset. If someone really motivated and positive minded there's a high chance that he/she can achieve the success easily because of their own strategy. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, I totally agree with you, every human being should grow and adapt with the circumstances that is what really makes us human, we learn , practice, improve and keep going up.

"We grow by lifting others"

mindset is kind of a restriction, I believe everything revolves around Ideology, mindset is not flexible, I am not saying that having the right mindset is bad, but when the ideology is what controls or pilots the mindset then everything becomes ideologically oriented 

I am very excite to read this post that is proven to me to have a growth mind set insted of a fixed that is not learn and not move except from what they are know. I am always give the chacne to new ideas and new good offer I am find in the technology and the internet and I am never go to stop look for new things that can be very interested and profitabl.

For me, my mentality in the field of cryptocurrencies is based on reading and learning from the experiences of others, and then studying the cryptocurrency market and reading the currency projects that I am interested in.

In fact, to carry out this type of project it is necessary to have an open mind that allows us to grow and face the risks that we may encounter along the way, it is important to educate ourselves in cryptocurrencies so that the challenges are only a small stone on the way

Growth minded people are usually willing to take risks and fixed minded people have fear of taking risk but they can grow slowly and growth minded can progress quickly 

BetFury                                                   

Of course, this is really an amazing thing! People who think for themselves, and do not rely on others - they can reach great heights, and this is very cool! And those people who think in General, that is, a certain herd opinion, this is very sad, and strongly drives people into the framework!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 7/1/2020 at 1:08 PM, guatazoo said:

The fixed mindset is really bad idea, because you'll not be expanded for the next new things, such as mostly of animals has fixed mindset thats why they don't have any kind of technology, but for example humans we have growth mindset, thats why we are on this globalization now. 

I agree with you my friend as fixed mind set is not a good thing for a crypto trader as it's going to make stick on the same trading techniques and ideas, growth mind set can normally helps a trade to tackle and predict the crypto market successfully to make high profits.

• +2 1

The two is even displayed in the society because look at it this way there are so many people out there who want to grow but they cannot , because they are afraid and one of the best way to really look at that is to look at your mindset, fear makes one look for a stable Job, and those who want growth look for a niche to grow with 

• +3 1

It's true friend I was stagnating for a long time for this reason, now I changed my mentality and I can say that I have a growth mentality. I am working hard on my personal growth and every day I am setting new goals for myself.

• +1 1