Growth vs Fixed Mindset - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bino

Growth vs Fixed Mindset

The wheel of life is developing and progressing and it cannot remain constant ... because that eliminates humanity and remains in ignorance ... Likewise, within the scope of work, we must accept criticism and negative reactions in order for us to succeed in our work and not as we think it leads us to frustration and thus affects On our success, we have to develop ourselves, strengthen our weaknesses, and have confidence in ourselves. We don't stop at the loss and prove that what we are doing is right and that everything around us is wrong.

As long as we all entered this field to work on Cryptotalk platform, I think that we all have a renewed mentality and aspiration for development, and a growth mentality always needs similar mindsets that support and encourage them. I hope that we are all developed and successful on this platform and that we develop our business and our lives, whatever the circumstances.

Obviously you grow in your life with growth mind rather than fixed mind .Its correct fixed mind person avoid to take risk and stubbun on his nature and accept as he is .Specially in cryptoforum growth mind is success because you will do here investing and short term financing etc .if you are risk taker and search opportunity to grow then you can investing and grow.

Edited by Mehwisbsadiq

Thank you my friend for this helpful and valuable post which contains many valuable advice. I agree with you that we must all be patient and not feel frustrated or despair if we fail once or are criticized by some people. Rather, we must be a motivation for us to put all our effort into work.

My dear friend, I agree with you, the fixed mindset is inflexible and does not accept change. We all have a fixed mindset for some things, but we must distinguish between the evolving mindset that accepts science and its acquisition and the fixed mentality into special social issues

We must work on the development of our existing information and not stop the development of information we must expand the new and advanced information and publish it within the forum in order to benefit from it in the future and benefit the new members as well

The growth mindset is based on the belief that your basic qualities are malleable and able to be cultivated through effort. The fixed mindset is based on the belief that your abilities are permanent.

We see people all over the world with different mindsets and not everyone thinks the same way, you explain the two mindsets in your case and the development mindset person I always try to find new ideas so I join this forum to learn new ideas in cryptocurrency, I People do not want a stable mindset.

I will prefer the growth method instead of fixed mindset because I want to become successful by doing hardworking and effort and this is only possible when I have a goal so fixed mindset is a bad idea for me.

In this particular area, we must accept the change and be ready to receive the newest information and the findings of this technology, as it is in continuous development. The old methods of dealing with this technology cannot be used.

On 2/2/2021 at 5:36 PM, David84 said:

People with fixed mindset loses lots of chances in their life because of their old fashioned mentality. The refuse to adopt to changes and to do anything new to them. The just want to stay in their comfort zone doing the same things they are used to. While open minded people or as you have named them growth mindset, are willing to do and learn new things all the time and they try new things and that is why they are successful.

Very well said mate, don't stay at your own comfort zone because it will teaches you on how to be stable on your ideas and your life will be just a cycle, we need to get more ideas by learning a new features and it will make you a successful person, that's why many people are being success because they're not contented on what they have.

• +1 1

You're right,as members of this great forum we have to be ready to face challenges, also we shouldn't feel bad when someone criticises us,we all have different ideas so don't expect everybody to support and agree with everything youve said in this forum,try to be open minded and ready to learn from your mistakes

I think that it is necessary and important that we rearrange our thoughts and be encouraged to take risks and adventures, because they are the opportunities that will move us from the place we are in to our goals that are reflected in the achievement of our goals

• +4 1

We should have growth mindset instead of Fixed as we should continue to learn and enhance our knowledge and experience to reach the new highs and get the success in the relevant field. So always do your best and never give up.

There is a certain category of people who are unable to advance in ideas and give up quickly, but always a healthy mind opens up an advanced field for us in work and development.

A fixed mindset is only good at the right things, but it is not always useful because things change and the world changes so we have to adapt to these variables correctly

Yes, my friend, we must work to collect new information and move away from the established mindset because it does not benefit others and every member must work to develop information and not publish the wrong information because it will work to spread corruption within the forum and the warning points are obtained as well

• +2 1

The people who belong to this forum must have a mindset that is always growing so that they can keep up with the development that exists in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

My friend, I am ready and ready to work hard and I am a patient person and I think myself that I am GROWATH MINDSEIT and I think this is useful even in working life and not only here

Of course, dear, we must have a growth mindset, not a fixed one, and this is necessary in the world of cryptocurrencies in order to learn and understand more about them, and thus get a better profit.

It's a great topic for debate. In my opinion growth is far better then staying it one place and doing nothing if we grow we can make other people grow.

• +3 1

Of course my friend i would prefer the growth mindset. I want to learn in life rather staying limited to a certain field. I am a explorer and would like to grow and expand my horizons rather than sitting with a single thing 

Frankly, growth in this forum needs time, and I don't have enough time to do these things, so I'm convinced of the time I spend here and I'm not trying to develop.

• +2 1

I think its not easy to differentiate ourselves that we are growth mindset or fixed minded. But you can be more growth minded by following some techniques. learn new things, don't always stick to one thing you are following from past. No doubt you will face some failure sometimes but you will learn too. But experimenting doesn't means that to learned every plan. 

Fixed mentality is a big mistake
Because in this case we do not want to do any update of what is inside us or in our lives. We develop our minds on something specific and only and this idea is really bad