Growth vs Fixed Mindset - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bino

Growth vs Fixed Mindset

Hi, in my humble view, I have both and when I propose something and don't know how to do that, I learn it, I educate myself in order to achieve my goals. It can be daunting at times, but with perseverance, even the almost impossible will become a reality; you only have to be passive and it will be accomplished. Life evolves, and it is up to us to adapt.

My friend thought that you are talking about the skills or experiences gained in life, and this thing a person acquires from the moment he realizes what is around him, and these experiences continue to be acquired until the end of life.
Of course, these skills are acquired through trial and error and through learning and study, just as like we do here in this forum. We try to trade and fail, so we try again, but with the development of the method until we succeed, and we read the topics here and gain important information in order to help us develop Our skills in the world of crypto.

I think that I have the mentality that you talk about, I seek to reinforce this mentality, I always try to criticize myself from all sides because I believe that doubt is the path of certainty, and that criticism reinforces ideas. 

Of course my friends, the growing mindset is the most successful mindset, but rather the one that creates lasting success and technological and economic development. It is what makes a person always eager for more profit and more success while the fixed mindset is like brakes hindering any development because it is satisfied with one success or profit And do not ask for more, so a member of us must make himself a growing and demanding mentality

• +4 1

In fact, having a fixed mindset is really difficult and tiring, while having a growth mindset is a good thing and indicates openness and acceptance of everything and a willingness to accept all information and opinions in addition to accepting loss or failure and the open mind is characterized by the ability to learn and gain more knowledge. And experience and great achievements

Open-minded people are willing to prove themselves, they do not close down to new things, they study, they grow in their interests, they are able to cope with insecurities, they accept criticism because they feel like improving. It is a way of growing as a person and enjoying life much more. So having that growth mindset at Cryptotalk will help you achieve your goals.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Veru said:

Tanks you so much friend for your useful information I am a beginner in this great forum and I now know how to work here in cryptotalk to be successful in life,best wishing to you all.

Okay, instead of just admiring others on this forum, you might create constructive posts to make them suit to the intended topics. For this thread, are you able to find the direction? If yes, what is your core opinion to the main matter of discussions. I will be glad to read your constructive ideas in the cryptocurrency sphere.  

I also have make a mind set about many things but I not have a fixed thinking about anything because I  know about this that everything is changed and I am thinking about all the things and I'm also making the plan before doing every work and I think by making plan we can succeed.

• +2 1

I believe that anyone who wishes to be effective in the field of crypto must have a development mentality and therefore be prepared to meet and solve the obstacles that will be encountered in the crypto world, as well as be prepared to learn and understand any emerging technical in the field of crypto.

I agree with your words. When people enter the world of cryptocurrencies, people must move their fixed mentality, develop it and use it for what is useful, otherwise everything would have remained the same had it not been for the development. Work here needs intelligence and having experience and knowledge in order to continue because this age, especially in cryptocurrencies, is in the way of permanent development every 

• +4 1

I saying you personally my experience in this platform is very wonderful experience and I think I giving you very good informated and useful  opinion for my side I think your mind are still growing in above your age this is very good thing because you genius person ever and fixed mindset have no idea and they still in this age this is very bad thing I hope your guys understand my opinion thanks to all and good luck.

You are right friend because this forum is giving you a good opportunity to and from different crosses are some of the members have the mindset to earn from only the 20 Commerce on each day and they never used for any other process like we may use it in the dice game and Investments and trading.

Hello my friend, you are right. We must always be ready to learn and keep pace with development in addition to cooperation and work together in order to overcome the challenges and reach the goal

Whoever does not progress goes backwards from this saying, we can say that the world has become very flexible, as it is subject to change in narrow and different periods of time.

Survival of the standard is to live in an educated environment And avoid people
with personality or following a contractionary strategy

The world is developing and we must follow a flexible strategy.

The fixed mindset in the field of digital currencies is not good and will not lead you to success . As for the growth mentality, it makes you able to keep pace with the development and adapt to the changes so that you can face obstacles and achieve your goal .

As far as I'm concerned, a fixed mindset will be detrimental to everyone employed in the field of cryptocurrencies, as it would prevent him from learning any new knowledge. In order to profit, he must have an adaptable mindset to keep up with all the new developments in this field.

My friend, if the whole world had a fixed mentality and was unable to develop, cryptocurrencies would not have existed or were invented, so it is always necessary to develop our skills and ideas in line with the development in the world, and we must not be satisfied with our ideas, especially with regard to cryptocurrencies, but the constant search for  new ideas.

LOD all numbers I hope you all are good and doing great. First of all I want to tell you that one of your daily vitamins beneficial for me and also for the all the members who is working on the platform thanks for the information.

Yes, you are right, my friend , we must have an open mindset about the changes that are taking place in the world.

We should not be fanatics, but rather we must be flexible , able to learn and change if we want to succeed and reach our goals , good luck everyone .

I have a mentality and principle that you work to succeed. You should spend more time in this forum to gain more experience. I suggest that you start with higher levels such as trading and investing.

• +2 1

This is true, my friend, that the field of investing and trading requires a conscious mind that is able to properly analyze and forecast in order to make the best decisions, but that a person may be exposed to a loss, so we must have a mindset that accepts this loss and knows how to overcome it.

I agree with you, my friend, our thinking should not be limited to something specific. In order to succeed, you must be challenged, experiment, work and research well. There is a saying that I love very much and follow it: "Whoever is afraid of climbing mountains, lives the whole life among the pits."

So don't worry, just follow the rules and laws, search, learn and you will definitely come to the rescue, Greetings to everyone.

• +3 1

Due to the rapid and increasing development in the field of cryptocurrencies, it is necessary to be mentally flexible and keep abreast of everything new. As it is said, stay of the fittest, therefore accept changes, keep abreast of developments and be patient and determined .

Are you did not understand bro what you are saying like a fix mind and what is open mind kindly explain me more so i can get more knowledge.

Edited by Zeeshankhan

Everyone here must be growth mindest just becauase they decide to try something new here and work in crypto to learn and make money at the same time, this experience is still new for many so that everyone here has growth mindest😎good luck.

• +3 1