Growth vs Fixed Mindset - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bino

Growth vs Fixed Mindset

Movement is a meaning of life and being stagnant represents the opposite. We must always stay focused on our objectives and always work to achieve them, but we must take into account that not everything is success and that if one door is closed many others will open. We must always stay awake and attentive to our surroundings so as not to miss opportunities and if we manage to be where we want then the best thing is to make an effort in order to stay and ensure.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I think in this age, the majority of the human race has a growth mindset. Due to the advancement and growth of technology, one is automatically transferred to growth mindset.

I am not saying that I have a growth mindset but I would like to say that I am interested to accept challenges and to deal all the hurdles i face in my way because I want to be a successful person and I really know that success without hurdles is nothing .so if we want to achieve our goal we need to struggle for that and should face all the challenges in a strong way .

• +1 1

Your reflection applies to any area of life, we must always have a mentality open to changes and improvements to have personal growth.
In the case of the world of cryptocurrencies, if you do not have the mentality to learn on your own and complement it with the experience of others, you will definitely not advance.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

What I can say is that I have a growth mentality because I kind of am not satisfied with what I am achieving and I want to achieve even more things than I am already achieving or obtaining in itself that is why I always try to accept challenges or I also go to learning from my failures or from other people in order to continue growing even more than I am already doing so always with a growth mentality.

• +4 1

a hard and fast mind-set is incorrect and we must continually follow what is logical and be able to analyze some thing new on every occasion and not that our thinking is fixed so that we can apprehend any area successfully and work efficiently due to the fact our thoughts ought to be open to the whole thing new.

Yes, I truly believe in growth mindset rather than fixed one. I want to improve myself day by day rather than giving up. I think, learning is never ending process, we can learn daily and groom ourselves into new things. While working here, fixed mindset will never get success. We must be positive towards others and take the suggestions in good way. 

• +2 1

brother there is a lot of things about growth vs fixed mindest and i can explain a lot too about that so read my typing , A fixed mindset is wrong and we must always follow what is logical and be able to learn something new every time and not that our thinking is fixed so that we can understand any field correctly and work successfully because our mind must be open to everything new. so i hope i answer about your question , goiod luck brother .

• Useful or interesting 1

Growth mindset is freedom but fixed mindset is limited. In growth mindset a person finds freedom in their thoughts and beliefs but in fixed mindset a person constrained by the beliefs and thoughts. I prefer growth mindset instead of fixed mindset.

This market, which is described as a technological market and is constantly developing, and therefore to keep pace with it, it is necessary to develop with it and renew everything related to its components and projects and the latest technologies obtained in it As well as trading, it needs a flexible person who is in line with market movements and is a friend of the waves and benefits from their high and low, and without that, he will not make any profit.

Sometimes people who always succeed fail.If they work hard, never give up, and if they work hard, they can succeed again.We have to face the defeat challenge so we can learn a lot in the world of crypto .If we become more familiar with technology, we will be able to learn new technology.

The people those do jobs have fixed salaries and do not have any chance to grow. On the other hand a man with marketing and business grow yourself in minimum time. You have strong mind set to take risk and grow. if you ok with your fixed income then you do not grow up. 

Each person can have different mindset according to their personality. I am sure I have a growth mindset because only if you have the determination to face any kind of challenges then only you would be able to become successful. So no matter what always learn from your mistakes and experience. Instead of shutting yourself to your own word it's highly necessary that you explore and find the untapped opportunities out there in order to achieve growth.

you could handiest reap your targeted intention through your mindset which suggest you're growing from sure stage to another.

If we have a growth mind set and we will try to learn more and this will be good for our life so we definitely learn and we will earn according to knowledge.

• +1 2

10 minutes ago, Cryptomint said:

If we have a growth mind set and we will try to learn more and this will be good for our life so we definitely learn and we will earn according to knowledge.

Yes growth mindset always get success because it try to learn more according to the taste and dive into it and come up when the whole knowledge. 

To be successful in cryptocurrencies world you need to have a growth mindset or develop a growth mindset. Crypto world requires you to be open to learning, face challenges and also keep developing. 

I can say that I actually have a increase mindset, I am now no longer contented of what I actually have now, I need to achieve success character at some point and so as for me to come to be a success and obtain what I need withinside the destiny I want to stand obstacles, I want to just accept my weaknesses, I want to research from different people. Life changes, we ought to now no longer be contented of what we're now, maintain learning!

• +4 1

The mindset requires to have funds for investing and many don't have a lot, especially during times like these where jobs are less, lockdowns are in effect and most are looking for money to cover gaps of income. If we find a way it is welcome however most of us find it difficult and the mindset doesn't matter too much. 

Being on this platform the first thing I learned is growth mindset because I learnt lot from other people and I feel a sense of belonging when I read through other people's opinions , the togetherness, advice, ratings and the rest. You certainly need growth mindset in this forum.

I think in  a fixed mindset people believes their qualities are fixed traits and therefore can not change. These people document their intelligence and talent's rather then working to develop and improve them. Alternative Growth mindset people have an underlying belief that their learning and intelligence can grow with time and experience.

There are some examples that we have already fixed the mindset about a particular subject.  Man's own beliefs and such, we can not force anyone to change his beliefs.  With the current state of the world, having a steady mindset is really difficult and having a growth mindset is an advantage.  The mentality of growth is that you are open to public opinion and criticism and to accept failure you can become a better person than the one who is ambitious to achieve his desired goal.  Until the end, we should be open to learning new ideas and concepts, embracing failures and always being brave, especially in taking risks in the crypto world, good luck.

Thanks for your guidance. Adaptability is directly related to your survival. Flexible mind set is extremely important to adopt yourself in worse environment or in bad situation. A person who can adjust himself in any platform, his success is become certain. So, keep growing don not stuck with your traditional way of thinking. Grow yourself accept innovations and move on. 

We can never say that a fixed mindset can deccelerate growth.Fixed mindset is needed against wrong things and fraudant activities.But at the same time a rigid mindset cannot explore new horizons.Thinking,Imagination even art cannot be crafted from a fixed mindset.

For any kind of business, a rigid mindset cannot bring profit,since customer needs and behaviour of market changes. It's our choice to choose when and where to hold a fixed mindset.

I am deeply sorry for delaying this answers the reason why I delaying is that I check my knowledge to give this answers but my knowledge nawtak is not available