Growth vs Fixed Mindset - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bino

Growth vs Fixed Mindset

If you have a good idea about the subject then help us. We can gain some good knowledge about this subject because here I think those who are new members can not get some good knowledge about the subject if they get help then they  They can do something good here because its purpose is that if they get the opportunity here then they can have some good music success here. Hopefully one day they will be able to create something good here.  They can learn a lot by saying that one day they will be able to succeed here

Hi everyone !

Welcome to the forum of cryptotalk ' hope you all fine.

Question is great and cool. With a fixed mindset a person can not remove a circle around him which he thinks he is bound in . Growing mind has no limits to improve to learn and to earn .

Thanks

The mindset is created by the people and that is how you can make the choices on the basis of the thinking pattern you have and the pattern is made on the basis of the way you are grown up.

People with fixed mindset loses lots of chances in their life because of their old fashioned mentality. The refuse to adopt to changes and to do anything new to them. The just want to stay in their comfort zone doing the same things they are used to. While open minded people or as you have named them growth mindset, are willing to do and learn new things all the time and they try new things and that is why they are successful.

I am a new user in the platform. All the successful people in the world have failed many times ,got up and keep trying until they were able to succeed.

A better way in these days to find the solution of your problems and have a better life you mind must and must be of a growth mindset. As this one is flexible and dissolve all the negative and positive thing in itself. And that's the one way to be able to face a challenge. When you have growth mindset you are accepting new challenges, you became a Pioneer not laggard who fear of failing. Always embrace new challenges and become a pioneer. 

Life is based on continuity and indeed successful are those who keep grasping the knowledge and information ahead to make them experienced and motivated to do more. But a fixed mindset will never lead you to proceed and make any achievement instead you will be stuck at one point and can't make things happen.To make yourself being awarded with success you must need to grow in market so that you will be an experienced and professional person of this forum.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

It is hard to judge myself but one thing for sure, I can flow according to time and situations. I am always focused to learn new thing. On this forum, I am always welcoming the new ideas from our guys. If I think like I have learned and known everything, this sort of self proud attitude might surely destroy me from getting so many new opportunities. Thanks. 

I definitely have Growth Mindset. I'm always ready to learn and face challenges. I try to adapt in every kind of situations. I accept my mistakes and learn from them.

existence is based totally on continuity and indeed successful are individuals who preserve grasping the knowledge and statistics beforehand to cause them to skilled and stimulated to do extra. however a hard and fast mindset will in no way lead you to continue and make any achievement instead you will be stuck at one point and can not make things appear.to make your self being offered with success you have to want to develop in marketplace in order that you may be an experienced and expert character of this discussion board.

On 01/07/2020 at 1:44 PM, bino said:

Every one of us have a uniqueness mindset. Mindset is every humans outlook in life. It is the individual's way of thinking, accepting and giving opinions about life no matter how best or worst it may be.  But did you know about Growth and Fixed mindset?

FIXED MINDSET is the one who rely only on what they have. When it comes to challenges, they avoid. Obstacles they give up. Effort? There's no point. Criticism? They don't want that they deflect. Success of others? They feel threatened. On the other hand,

GROWTH MINDSET are ready to learn. They keep on developing, Challenges, they embraces. Obstacle, they're ready. Effort, they work really hard. Criticism, they learn with it. Success of others, they celebrate too.

As a user here in Cryptocurrency, if you have Fixed mindset rather than Growth mindset, you will not grow. In order to learn, we must accept challenges, learn from others, ready of criticism (not because they gave you negative rates you will be discourage). Accept everything and always have a positive mindset. Have a growth mindset.

Now What kind of Mindset do you have?

obviously dude growth mindset is wonderful because we learn new different things,accept them and act according to it and also accept criticism and make them more good for the next time so I like it and I have this.

Thank you so much for explaining so well. In my opinion growth Mind is good because we all have aim to achieve everything. We would be willing to challenge for the same and take a effort as well. So we can find success

This topic is super cool because growth minded people are the ones who are always teachable and learn to develop, basically fixed minded people tend to follow a pattern and when they are born with some kind of talent, they tend not to improve it because they think they know it all. We are at a point in our lives where if we stay in the old ways we will not develop, so the best thing to do is to be teachable and learn all our lives. 

Your words are very logical, my friend, I liked the way you think about learning and that you have firm rules to work on and develop your experiences and information here. Be confident that you will reach the success you are looking for if you do your work with dedication and sincerity

I consider that I usually adapt with relative ease to my environment, therefore my mentality should be one of growth, since within the cryptographic world I usually diversify, I do not let obstacles dominate me and I try to find solutions to my problems quickly.

Growth is very vital and very important in this forum than mindset,my reason here is that through growth you will be able to know that you're here to learn,earn, and also get knowledge,but in the aspect of mindset some might have join the group just for a single reason which is the earning alone and this forum is above that because it covers alot.

For the human being it is of vital importance to always keep growing because we need to strengthen our mind as time goes by and the world evolves, having a fixed mentality means staying stuck in the ego, we cannot advance and we will always have the same results in all areas of our lives.

Crypto is very dangerous, and if you have a set mind, you're going to abandon this site in a day so we have to bear all the loses and threats in this crypt. So, really build the mind of development, and we're going to have to do something, we're going to get a lot of chance in the mind of growth. You should do anything you want to do.

Your topics always helps me to learn something new. You asked about gowth and fixed salary. I would say one thing don't depend upon fixed salary. Grow your own business and work.  Start your own work and do it with focus and make your goal accomplished with hard work. In this way you grow more and more.

On 7/1/2020 at 1:44 PM, bino said:

Every one of us have a uniqueness mindset. Mindset is every humans outlook in life. It is the individual's way of thinking, accepting and giving opinions about life no matter how best or worst it may be.  But did you know about Growth and Fixed mindset?

FIXED MINDSET is the one who rely only on what they have. When it comes to challenges, they avoid. Obstacles they give up. Effort? There's no point. Criticism? They don't want that they deflect. Success of others? They feel threatened. On the other hand,

GROWTH MINDSET are ready to learn. They keep on developing, Challenges, they embraces. Obstacle, they're ready. Effort, they work really hard. Criticism, they learn with it. Success of others, they celebrate too.

As a user here in Cryptocurrency, if you have Fixed mindset rather than Growth mindset, you will not grow. In order to learn, we must accept challenges, learn from others, ready of criticism (not because they gave you negative rates you will be discourage). Accept everything and always have a positive mindset. Have a growth mindset.

Now What kind of Mindset do you have?

The fixed attitude is truly poorly conceived notion, since you'll not be extended for the following new things, for example, generally of creatures has fixed mentality that is the reason they don't have any sort of innovation, yet for instance people we have development outlook, that is the reason we are on this globalization now.

Everyone has a unique mindset. Fixed mindset students believe their basic abilities, their intelligence, their talents, are just fixed traits. ... In a growth mindset students understand that their talents and abilities can be developed through effort, good teaching and persistence. I believe on new ideas, and knowledge.

This market as a whole is not for people who have rigid thinking that is not subject to development, the market needs a person who can adapt to all circumstances in order to be able to succeed, and the matter is quite similar in this forum, where it must adapt to all conditions in the forum, exert effort and acceptance of the error, and continuously modify plans to ensure continuity in Forum, but the end will be the ban.

Growth and mindset are two different things.  If you want to set the mind, you have to be normal. And for growth, we give priority to the food. But I think if you have to set the mind first, then everything will be normal.

This market as a whole is not for people who have rigid thinking that is not subject to development, the market needs a person who can adapt to all circumstances in order to be able to succeed, and the matter is quite similar in this forum, where it must adapt to all conditions in the forum, exert effort and acceptance of the error, and continuously modify plans to ensure continuity in Forum, but the end will be the ban.

The growing mindset is opened for learning of course more better than the fixed mindset, with growing you can learn more than you already have and you can devolve your mind more but with fixed it's really closed and can't add more ideas