Growth vs Fixed Mindset - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bino

Growth vs Fixed Mindset

I do not think that a fixed mentality would benefit anyone working in the field of cryptocurrencies, because it will be an obstacle between him and learning all new information, he must be smart and have a renewed mindset that is able to learn and apply his knowledge in the right field.

Edited by Ammar SaQr
  • +1 1

I do not think that we should have a fixed mindset, so we cannot move forward and we will remain at the level of our limited thinking, so we must work to expand our minds and our circle of thinking so that we can develop in a work and thus we can achieve success and complete this work

• +1 1

In my opinion, I consider a fixed mindset a bad idea because the world changes, transforms and evolves over time and needs a flexible mindset in line with this development and technology. In order to reach success, I must overcome obstacles and accept my weaknesses and failures in order to reach what I want, and this thinking can be further developed by acquiring knowledge and following new habits.

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, you are right, they are really beautiful ideas that everyone must have certain constants in life, but at the same time a person must be dynamic and able to accept new ideas and develop his ideas and perceptions

• +4 1

On 7/1/2020 at 1:44 PM, bino said:

Now What kind of Mindset do you have?

Based on your topic's description, I have growth mindset. I am always ready to face difficulties and issues in my life. Likewise here, I faced hurdles while understanding the difficult terms used in crypto world but determination and strong will made me successful in learning till now and it is a big lesson for those who want to be successful, you need to try your best and never lose hope, face difficulties with ease, you will definitely defeat your fear of not going ahead. 

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information this information is very valuable for me yes you are right if we have a growth mindset we can easily improve ourselves on daily basis if we have set mind set on a specific things then we cannot improve your

We see many different types of mindset people around the world, and not everyone thinks the same way. In your subject, you describe two different types of mindset people. I'm a growth mindset individual who is always searching for fresh ideas, which is why I joined this platform to learn new ideas about crypto currency; I don't want to be around people who have fixed mindsets

Hello my friend I want to tell you that when your money is fixed there are too much more chances low profit on the other hand when the money is grow there are more chance to get the more profit so best of luck

• +3 1

A healthy mind always thinks again, even a thousand times, until it arrives at the appropriate and correct solution or idea that can be proposed in this forum. If some comments or publications are deleted by the officials, you must reconsider the topic at hand and learn from the mistake, be patient until you achieve success.

Fixed mind setter is the key to growh here, because when you make your mind that you earn from here by giving daily fixed time in every situation then your growth start, because i think that in this foram growth is directly proportion to the consistency.

Crypto is highly dangerous, and if you have a fixed mentality, you can abandon the network in a day because we must bear all of the losses and risks.So, always cultivate a growth mindset because we must do everything, and in the growth mindset, we will have a lot of opportunities. You have full freedom to do whatever you need.

My mindset is growth because I am always looking for ways to enable me to develop myself, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies because I consider it good and it will help me with the passage of time in gaining profits and experience.

In the field of cryptocurrencies, my mentality is focused on reading and learning from others' experiences, followed by researching the cryptocurrency market and reading the currency ventures that interest me.

People have a basic belief that their learning and intelligence can grow with time and experience. When people think that they can become smarter, they realize that their efforts have an effect on their success, so they put in extra time, which leads to higher achievement. . He thinks he's born with a certain quantity, and that's all he has.
People with a fixed mindset always want to appear smart, because they believe they are born with a stable level of intelligence that cannot be modified. These people have a fear of looking at people because they do not believe that they can extricate themselves, when others perceive them as unintelligent.

The fixed (rigid) mentality is what prevents you from developing and makes you steadfast in your place without progress and makes you look at the success of others with envy, so we have to have a growth mindset where we can accept everything new and strive to develop ourselves and share with others their successes and strive to achieve our own success.

Thank you for this stimulating talk. As I said, all those who want to work in the field of cryptocurrencies must be able to develop their thinking style and benefit from the successes and mistakes of others so that they can succeed in the end and achieve their goals.

I do not like to give unreliable information, so I hope that you will help me with some useful information and experiences on this topic in order to increase my knowledge

Yes, my friend, you are certainly right, that growth is important to all of us, and enjoying free thinking is also good. Therefore, we must develop our ideas and create a wonderful idea that belongs to us alone. 

Fixed mindset is not good idea , I have noticed some people they have fixed mindset about certain things . As we know,  people have their own beliefs and such ,we cannot force someone to change his beliefs.  But I know we need to face obstacles,  we need to accept our weaknesses  or challenges , if we want to become successful 

The process of growth does not require a fixed mindset even in the world of encrypted currencies where people have their own beliefs and it is not possible to compel a person to change their beliefs since having a fixed belief is very difficult in order to gain knowledge and development in this life and the belief in growth helps in acquiring all science and this is An open course on people's opinions, interests and beliefs

• +3 1

you are right I agree with you we can go to the reputation and good success in our life if our mindset this type of your mind for growth naat for staying in one place

This market as a whole is not for people who have rigid thinking that is not subject to development the market needs a person who can adapt to.all circumstances in order to be able to succeed.

• +3 1

Well say my friend

We have to know that knowledge is the basis of all success. We must work to raise the level of learning here

So that we can gain experience and work well without getting any warning points or being banned

Be patient my dear friend and work hard

All the best to everyone here

Growth is the ability to develop on a certain things and other facilities that one involved his self into while fixed mindset is the believe of a person discharging some duties or business with taught if a positive will surely see that and if negative will have to be like that.

You asked a very important question, and I think this doesn't call for so much argument, because nobody wants to remain stagnant in life without learning new things, as such I think the grow mindset will preferable in all circumstances, this is my thought on this.