Is bling the only app that pays Bitcoins? - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brick Wall

Is bling the only app that pays Bitcoins?

All the faucets, apps, websites, or even videos this is the only app that pays bitcoin through my coinbase called "Bling Financial" and the minimum payout is only 500 bling points if I'm not mistaken. It is very difficult to earn bitcoin these days, are there any apps that are close to this one? 

Screenshot_1.png

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

Apps for earning crypto are there though the earnings from them are very small and I also had some that pays direct to coinbase and these are crypto word that pays in btc and crypto blast it pays in etherum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

Certainly there are honest applications in payment and fraudulent applications, but honest applications pay very few amounts and the withdrawal limit is high and I no longer trust the faucets because of the inability to make a withdrawal of profits. Please put us proof of withdrawal for this application.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bling are any other mobile app pays bitcoins when we complete tasks, but this apps main issue is they pay very little amount , to do work whole day in this apps its take too much time to reach withdrawl amount, so l honestly suggests don't do work in this apps.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

According to my experience this type of apps is completely wastege of times , we can't earn a good amount of time earning through them  .

if we working nonstop there then we can't generate even $100 in a month .

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

There are many applications that allow you to work and perform some tasks against the bitcoin currency, but frankly, these applications pay very little amounts, so I consider them a waste of time and if you want an honest and reliable application, I advise you to use the free bitcoin cash application

There are a lot of applications that can be earned from them, but most of these applications are not paid and fraud applications, and if these applications are honest, you cannot reap a lot of profits from them because they give small amounts of currency.

42 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

There are a lot of applications that can be earned from them, but most of these applications are not paid and fraud applications, and if these applications are honest, you cannot reap a lot of profits from them because they give small amounts of currency.

You are right, I have even never heard of bling before, it will not surprise if it pays little or if it is a scam, I have tried many sites that pay free coins, they are all not profitable like you said. 

I have test some of these apps, many of them will just waste our time because they pay very small amount and the minimum to withdraw is high, others will not pay you even a single cent because there are fake of them too.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

No this is not the only app which pays in btc, there are many apps which really pays you but the main problem is that the paying is very less. So how much BTC we can earn from this app daily ? Can you tell us so that we can also start to use this app.

There are many fake and scam apps which offer to give bitcoin but they didn't do so. It is difficult to differentiate between fake and legit apps. I didn't use bling app but i will try it. 

If honestly  then there are  few such proposals. I  was more interested in what you called yourself how to earn bitcoins there bitcoins there

This apps seems to be a bad one to me.1 Bling point=0.1Satoshi.That mean if you withdraw 500 Bling Points it will be equal to only 50 satoshi or something about 0.008$.You can try many other apps like Bitcoin Blast,Appfun,Cointiply,Stormplay etc to earn BTC.These all are better than Bilng.

This is my proof of withdrawal in my first 500 blings points, actually it is not that much but I just wanted to test if it is really true. And that Bitcoin Blasts app is the same thing as Bitcoin Blocks. This is the easiest and safest app for me to play because I don't have to download alot of apps just to consume my storage and to take risks gambling with bitcoin every hour. Until now I am still having my research on how to earn efficiently.image.thumb.png.ae112b6e938c3671e9b8255a424b69f2.png

On 6/5/2020 at 9:13 PM, Brick Wall said:

All the faucets, apps, websites, or even videos this is the only app that pays bitcoin through my coinbase called "Bling Financial" and the minimum payout is only 500 bling points if I'm not mistaken. It is very difficult to earn bitcoin these days, are there any apps that are close to this one? 

Screenshot_1.png

I know there are so meany apps that pays little amounts of bitcoins for doing some tasks or also playing some games, like bitcoinbls, and also bfastbfree, but they all pas little, let me try this app and i hope i enjoy it.

I have already try this application you can really earn from it and they pay directlly to your coinbase wallet ,the only way that pay for,and it's legit,the problem they dont have a refferal system 

Using all this time for a few sats. I prefer to go around all the platforms that pay something useful. Cryptotalk as a forum is unique and highest paying, still there are more that are different format and can help earn something more.

According to my personal experience, I have tried many applications and all of them were fraudulent and do not pay anything to the users, and for whom I finally managed to find an application that pays very acceptable amounts but pays a bitcoin cash and the name of the application is free bitcoin cash, then this application is very honest and safe and I advise everyone to use it

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is Coinpot on the Internet and it is a wallet to collect cryptocurrencies. I think it's better than the online apps that specialize in bitcoin collection. By working on Coinpot, you can collect multiple coins and then convert them into one coin. It is a safe and reliable site.

Well personally i think it's worthless working in such applications. Because they pays you very less and has minimum withdrawa rate maximum and it's very difficult to earn even a single dollar from such apps if they pays. And maximum such apps doesn't pays so we should really think twice before working on.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I search for many app and I get tired when I know how much you can withdraw and how much each task. They give a small amount and it is so time consuming but if you are too deticated then there is no problem. I will continue reading those comments to fins other apps that are legit paying 

• +3 2

So many such sites or apps are there which just show aggressive aids. You are right that earning more  Bitcoin from such apps is really a tough task. This forum is the best which encourages users to create quality posts by giving cryptocurrency as a reward. 

• +3 1

I have tried this app and it pays so little so I stopped using it, there are still other apps out there that pays but I can't recommend any one of them because they are the same, they offer low reward.

• +1 1

There are many apps that are paying bitcoins to coinbase and not only that. There i one app known as bitcoin blast and other many, they pay but small amount. Am done using those apps because no matter how much time i will use but i will not earn large amount.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 8/17/2020 at 9:30 PM, Tunuu said:

There i one app known as bitcoin blast and other many, they pay but small amount.

Was that "Bitcoin Blast" app preferring BTC onchain payment or Lightning Network Payments ? Have you received some Sats from them. Yes, earning BTC is really not easy through the app. In my experience, so many apps just earn more by compelling users to view bunch of ads.