Is bling the only app that pays Bitcoins? - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brick Wall

Is bling the only app that pays Bitcoins?

These apps are not good for earn bitcoin because they pay very little amount but lot of wastage of time  many apps available they pay after playing game watching vedio etc but they are wastage of time

I am a new member in my cryptotalkso I do not know much about it but maybe in my love it is very But maybe there is a lot of money and money can be made, it is a very good job 

The biling app of bit coin I am it's user I played on it it gives very low amount but gives money that is collect in our coin base account.

So far bling is going very well and its withdrawal system is still working but the problem with this app is that after passing some level, the blocks get so difficult to match to blast and gradually number of blings also decrease to minimum level, consequently the earning is to low ta compare to the time that we spent

On 6/6/2020 at 12:13 AM, Brick Wall said:

All the faucets, apps, websites, or even videos this is the only app that pays bitcoin through my coinbase called "Bling Financial" and the minimum payout is only 500 bling points if I'm not mistaken. It is very difficult to earn bitcoin these days, are there any apps that are close to this one? 

Screenshot_1.png

Mobile applications give less payment than work so I think we should work in the trustworthy websites. Yeah we can work in bitcoin blast like the bling application but we can get less payment. Many websites give much payment so I prefer to work in the websites than the mobile applications. We should be very careful about choosing the mobile applications for earning. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Bling are any other mobile app pays bitcoin when we completed tasks ,so i consider them a waste of time and if you want an honest and reliable application ,you cannot reap a lot of profit from them because they give small amount of currency .

Apps are available to earn a lot of bitcoin i personally search the mummy of apps and platform from where we can deal with is the only sourch of the bitcoin .and now people not using that anyone the reason is simple they paying late anf very low .

9 minutes ago, rahul12345 said:

Apps are available to earn a lot of bitcoin i personally search the mummy of apps and platform from where we can deal with is the only sourch of the bitcoin .and now people not using that anyone the reason is simple they paying late anf very low .

Thank you mate for taking your time to share this with us but you said there are alot of applications that can pay us bitcoin by doing some tasks it would be nice if you can share the opportunity with us too here thanks

I think there are many applications from which you can earn money....but honestly speaking if you work continuously 3-4 hours online income is low.If you are sincere to work online and wants to earn money  you can use free biction cash application.

On 6/6/2020 at 12:13 AM, Brick Wall said:

All the faucets, apps, websites, or even videos this is the only app that pays bitcoin through my coinbase called "Bling Financial" and the minimum payout is only 500 bling points if I'm not mistaken. It is very difficult to earn bitcoin these days, are there any apps that are close to this one? 

Screenshot_1.png

I can not heard before about this app.So i do not know that this application pay bitcoin.So thank you so much for giving us this important information. I will try to earn bitcoin from this app.I do not know another apps that close to it.Thank you once again.

Yes my friend, it is also giving BTC application, but the problem is that it gives very less amount. Even it is more difficult yo reach the minimum amount of withdraw payment. So, I would not recommend anyone to use this application because it is time waste application like other faucets site and applications.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Its not only bling is pay you bitcoin their are many websites and apps that pay you bitcoin and its such a truly trusted apps they pay your work in bitcoin or other currencies and many apps pays only your browsing and only searching on their website.

• +2 1

In my opinion there are many apps which offers bitcoin on online work but these are scams so I have no interest in this.some apps are valuable they paid you in coins if you share there links and ads some of them are available on play store

Yes my dear friend you have asked a good question.I have search many apps but didn't find any app which is good,there are many fake and scam apps.which offer to give bitcoin but they do not give the coin.

Have you tried it your self? I mean there are a lot of application out there that promises that they'll pay you for using their application but in the end, they are never going to pay you. So that is why I'm asking if you already tried it because I don't want to waste my time on it.

I think there are a lot of apps similar to Bing, but making money with these apps takes a lot of time and effort, like watching ads and a lot of other things. Making money from Cryptotalk is better and faster.

• +2 1

I also do that applications program you can terribly take in from the will and so they take-home pay directly for your coinbase pockets, the only real approach which take-home pay for, and it's enacted, the issue we prohibition possess a referral system of rules

Hi friend, I hope you are well. You're welcome here. The best app for Billing Free Earnings BTC. I have been using this game for 3 months. I have already withdrawn 5 from this gaming app. You can only withdraw received in Coinbase. I hope you understand me. Thank you

Yes my friend, Belling is an application that provides bitcoin.  This is an online game.  With this we can earn Bitcoin, Bling Free Earnings is the best app for BTC.  I have been using this game for 4 months.  When you cash your Bling points, we will convert them to Bitcoin and transfer them to you using Coinbase.com.

On 12/18/2020 at 11:03 PM, Nenomao said:

I want to earn online but I don't know how I can earn my dear I am a new on this platform and I will try my best for earning by this platform and please gave me complete guidance about it. 

Dear mate don't worry. Cryptotalk is only platform which is providing us opportunity to learn and earn at the same time without any investment. Here we can definitely earn money. We don't need anywhere other. Because if we work hard and sincerely than we can achieve our goal here.