Is bling the only app that pays Bitcoins? - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brick Wall

Is bling the only app that pays Bitcoins?

On 11/21/2020 at 6:34 PM, Abdul1168782 said:

Yes I experienced this app a few months ago amd this app really pay bittcoins in you coinbase account but this app pay in very little amount that for lowest withdrawal we have to work many days . So i can't refer to use this app.

Yes @Abdul1168782 the application like Bling and many others also pay, but unfortunately their reward is lower, at the end you will find you have wasted your time for nothing. I think they should augment their rewards to attract  more users and retain their users. Because the majority they don't take a long time on those applications because of lower income.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

2 hours ago, tienda said:

Yes @Abdul1168782 the application like Bling and many others also pay, but unfortunately their reward is lower, at the end you will find you have wasted your time for nothing. I think they should augment their rewards to attract  more users and retain their users. Because the majority they don't take a long time on those applications because of lower income.

Absolutely my friend  like me there are many people who want to work online  but when we work at these apps these are the only time wasting and by this we only increase our expenses not reduce that we think.

I can remember those days when faucets used to pay high amount of btc like 10k -20k satoshi, but this days is hardly to see... why because the value of btc has gone very high and this makes faucets of this days to pay little. This app may be paying to coinbase wallet but the task to be done will be higher than the payment. I can't waste time on such app.

Apps for incomes crypto are there aleven though the profits from them are very small and I additionally had a few that will pay direct to coinbase and those are crypto phrase that will pay in btc and crypto blast it can pay in etherum.

This application is usefull form because i am new on this platforum .There are some applications that are fraudulent and do not pay users.We are fooled in the name of earning.

if I am not mistaken in the screen shot you have provided there are 1103 points in your app  and in the total amount is the 111 sat which is too less I do not think you should do this.

Thank you for recommending this application, I'm going to download it to see if I am successful in winning some satoshi Bitcoins, I hope I can make a lot of profit from this application.

• +3 2

Not my friend at all There are a lot of apps that offer bitcoins. You can search for them on YouTube on Google. You will get such an application here 

On 12/10/2020 at 4:19 PM, Allah ditta said:

I search for many app and I get tried when I know how much you can withdraw and how much each task.There I one app known as bitcoin blast and other many, they pay but small amount. I will continue reading those comments to fins other app that are legit paying.

I feel you friend, you are right most bitcoin paying or earning apps are so hard to rich the minimum withdrawal and its too hard to earn from thus apps and they take much time than we think, but i also used some apps to earn some bitcoins.

I want to earn online but I don't know how I can earn my dear I am a new on this platform and I will try my best for earning by this platform and please gave me complete guidance about it. 

I want to say something about this. I have experience in this matter. In my opinion, it is better not to work on all these apps and sites. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. I could not succeed. The amount of payment that I got with a lot of effort is very low. And there are some apps that will work with you but will not pay. So before working on any app or website, get to know them well. Moreover your time may be wasted

Except this their are some apps or websites which can pay you bitcoin .But its not as much easy that you earn one coin per day .The sites which really pay Btc will pay you very less amount and will get more work from you .

Yes, You are right. This app pays us bitcoins when you complete tasks but it takes much time to reach withdrawal amount. I think, working in this app is just waste of time. I advise you to don't waste your time in this app. 

Who is this bit from us, this is cryptocurrency, it is the best and will work for you .Well working on it that's their job Those who are already working on this paper are giving very good response. So that should always be done and while using someone, I should go now while using vacancy .

There are so many other apps which pays us bitcoins.But iam not satisfied with these apps.it take alot of work from us and paid us in little amount.So be aware of these kinds of app.And don't work on these apps. 

There are a lot of applications  on the internet which gives in bitcoins.

All are good.Some of them pays less and some pays high.

Some of them are 

Fiver

Freelancing

Upwork

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Bling is such a great application for earning but they have some issues

No 1 # the withdrawal is too late 

No#2they are paying very low amount

No#3 this application need a lot of time but earning is much low 

I hope this info is use full for you guys

No there are many other apps like coint pot etc. It is very easy to use and can't take much time by using this app. So know a days more people use this app because It can't take much time. 

In my opinion bitcoins can be obtained other than bling app,but bling is most useable app. Other apps also pay but in small amounts. Bitcoins from such apps is really tough task.

No not only bling Application. Many of Application are available for bitcoin earning i personally search mamy of applications and doing work on these applications but mostly every application same problem it's withdraw problem. So difficult process to withdraw your bitcoin earning 

Thanks for informing us that's really good app but have you even try binance or Bitcoin blast? These apps really give BTC and have easy with draw.

Well post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because crypto is very useful earning platform,there are many other app to pay a Bitcoin to coinbase is not just,I think every online earning apps is paying is very small amount.

• Useful or interesting 1

What is in the digital era of the region is that there is a lot of demand for digital currency.  so there are many sites in my opinion and platform from where we can deal with digital currency special bitcoins earning.That's why this is the only source of the bitcoin but apart from this, there are many platforms.