A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics!

your ideas are really appreciated..there should be havimg such features so that we all can reduce our number of deleting posts..but as the Number of topics are very in large quantity so sometimes moderators will also take some more time to identify the spam post and then it is deleted by moderators

• +5 1

There is no need of the feature that will help us to detect usefully and useless topics, but the only thing that you can dectect usefully topic, is for those topics which has been posted for a long time and also having many positive reactions. 

• +3 1

I do not think that it can be done because all the existing topics are useful as the topics with unhelpful content are deleted after a very short period. Thank you for this suggestion

• +1 2

On 6/4/2020 at 12:41 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Thank you, this topic is very important for people who write more than one comment on the same post, but I want to ask you that if we write more than one comment on the same post, will we be banned from the forum?

@Omar Ommeish No brother, we will not be banned for commenting more than one time in one topic. You can reply to that topic with your own reply, and maybe you will have something to reply for the second time to other replies for the same topic! This will not give you a ban because the aim of this forum is to help each other to understand everything concern with crypto, so you will not be limited to reply for helping other members, but only one of your replies will be counted in a single topic.

• +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 6/4/2020 at 5:56 AM, Yomose said:

I will say moderators do delete useless topics in less than some minutes to hours, and any topic that have hot replies are all useful. So, I find it easy to know that topics that stay long are the useful ones. 

Now moderators are doing same. You can check it by sorting the topics by date. You will find only useful topics. All other topic are deleted in only one day. Now moderators and admins are more active then before.  

• +2 1

10 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Now moderators are doing same. You can check it by sorting the topics by date. You will find only useful topics. All other topic are deleted in only one day. Now moderators and admins are more active then before.  

You are not wrong, I even got a friend, his account has been banned lately, two months ago posts got his account banned. We should be so careful to post useful contents.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You have given us an example on these publications that can be interacted with and which are of no use. The signs are irresistible here and we have to guess a little bit of the helpful posts. I often have a problem with posts that have been listed in one or two days, and I find that my posts related to recent posts have been deleted.
I have an idea that I do not respond to recent posts, most of which are either repeated or not helpful.

• +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that the method you're proposing here is great and the approval system will really help in preventing your comments from being deleted when a useless topic is also deleted. I think that many members often get frustrated with the number of comments that are deleted of theirs on a constant basis, due to topics being deleted and this will be a good system. However, i think that it will be more helpful to have the approval process before it is put on the the forum, in the sense that all new topics are approved and then posts on here, to prevent them from being deleted later on. But you have made a good suggestion.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

@CalvinprivaThis is a good tutorial to many newbies here because this are some problems we have about the deleting of topic and I think this you listed with the green thick mark could not stop the moderators from deleting the topic they wished.

It is possible that this will be done, but the final option is in the hands of the officials of the site and I do not think that they are doing this, but the problem here is to delete the publications and we must find them the best solutions and I hope that they will be worked out

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This idea is very cool, I hope the moderators added it to the forum.
But will adding this feature require more sophistication in the programming of the forum?
I think this forum will continue to evolve.

Your idea is not bad but I think they are commenting on any topic due to the lack of it secially those whose finishing their 100 posts immediately. I suggest to reply only to the topic that worth the replies and your opinion. I also believe that moderators deleted topic before it got more replies. 

• +4 1

As for useful and unhelpful topics, they exist and it is a reality, and this is because of the different experience, knowledge and purpose of each member of the forum.
As for the unhelpful topics, some are deleted directly, others take days, due to the tremendous pressure on managers, so I find that your classification is somewhat useful and cannot always be generalized.

• +5 1

Thank you for this informative content that you created mate. As a beginner here in this forum I really don't know what is the meaning of that signs in the topics that I see but when I read your post it gives me knowledge and I learn what are that signs means.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Though your idea is good but i think we don't need that because useless topic deleted by moderator. And if you reply any useless topic and moderator delete that post your post still counted as i know. 

• Useful or interesting 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Your idea just too good. But i don't know moderators how to banned a. Lot's os account everyday. Those break the forum rules, thy will be banned, this is also a forum rules. Your today's post was really disease able.               

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Thats pretty cool for this am so sure that am going to recomend this because the last thing I would want is to have my topics or comments not counting or even losing everything so its very important for me to really keep enjoying all this so its good to work with a topic that will help us everything should be open so we make a choice on it.

• +5 1

Good suggestion made it looks so attractive, matured and appropriately organized. If this method adopted and implemented it will make things easier for all members and even new beginners in identifying useful topics to comment

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Actually you dont need to put symbols to the deleted topics because the moderator wil delete it once they find it useless content. The blue icon on your post is also impossible because as you can see there are alrady many replies on it so it is imposible that this topic is still under reviewing.

Well, you can learn the good topic from the bad by reading it, and if it is taking into account the terms of the forum and in general the bad topic will find it a lot of negative interactions or it will be deleted by the administration before responding to it by the members So, this is a tool that I find somewhat harmful, as some are completely beginners and their topics are initially bad, but it takes a little time to improve, and so is a tool that will cause psychological harm to him and is not encouraged to continue.

• +2 1

Moderators of this forum are really active because they do delete any useless and unqualified topic they find in any section of this great forum for that reason we also have to be cautious of that and always make our post in well qualified beneficial topics in the forum and I will remind you incase you didn't notice this recently the fearture of deleting your own post have been removed in this forum, take note while you post because any post you made now can't be deleted.

• +2 1

This is a well insight observation many members do complain why their post always get deleted after few days they post a comment without noticing weather such topic worth to comment I think now every one will take heed before posting a comment in a particular topic.

Exactly this should be done because most of the posts in the new topics are getting deleted which is very bad for all the members. But the topic should be analyze according to the average rates it has got. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a good idea, but the unhelpful topics are deleted directly as soon as they are viewed by the moderators, so there will be no signs that make you learn good topics from duplicate topics except to rely on it yourself

Life is great and enjoy it