A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics!

Greetings mate, that's suppossed to be good information but where do you see those ticks question marks and crosses, I don't see them anywhere the only thing I see near the topics is a speech bubble. Can you explain to me again in more detail please?

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

It's a very good feature but to be honest! This feature will take a lot of moderators to check each topic here! Therefore, I think that it is very difficult, but the moderators must follow a strategy here, which is that no topic is published before it is approved by the moderators! This way there will be no deleted comments or topic! Now we talked about the topic of the topic! But now let's talk about the comments! Many comments are also worth deleting! So how will moderators remove weak content comments!

Decent point mate however here,I will say mediators do erase futile subjects in under certain minutes to hours, and any theme that have hot answers are altogether valuable. Thus, I think that its simple to realize that subjects that stay long are the helpful ones.

Good suggestion given my bro, this will be helpful way to identify a useful and useless post but till the implementation we can do that by seeing to the reputations

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey mate, thanks for your nice about detect spam post in this forum, This forum rules are very hard and we can not pass the useless post of the moderators because everyday we found lot of post are deleted. So we have to create unique topic so that our post not get deleted by the moderators.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I expectation to put into operation it in this forum CryptoTalk,  for the reason that it will refrain from us discover convenient and unhelpful topics and this will play a role importantly to falling the add up to of deleted posts daily.

4 hours ago, Wakeeli said:

if actually this kind of  feature will be included in this forum I think issue deleting post or topic will drastically decrease from this forum.

Yeah @Wakeeli you are right, this would help many members and the forum as well. There are still many members who don't know the right topic to reply or to report, but I am sure with those marks would be easy for many of us and mostly beginners.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

As I am a beginner I really did not know about it that which topic is useful & which is not. Sometimes I made the same mistakes. But this post teach me to find out the useful posts. So thank you so much dude. The post is very useful. 

If it is totally true dear friend what you tell us since the moderators quickly eliminate a cost of hours the topics and useless at least is what I personally observed
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck to everyone

On 6/4/2020 at 7:57 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

I want to suggest a new feature, drop your thoughts please. Some members are suffer to reply on topics and later those topics may be deleted with their replies! That means if you have reply in ten topics and they have been deleted, you will also lose 10 comments which is not good. This happens because we don't know which topics have not counted and they will be deleted later, we just reply in every topic that we haven't yet reply!

Here are the solution to detect good topics for reply and those which may be deleted so that we can leave them;

• Green Tick - This will be attached in every counted/ accepted topic which we can reply without any problem.

• Red X - This will be attached to all topics that have not been counted/ useless and they can be deleted anytime. So we will leave this topics without reply them.

• Blue Question Mark - This will be attached to all topics which are still pending to be reviewed if they are useful or useless. We can comment to this topics, when they will turn to Tick our replies will be counted and when they will turn to X we will lose our replies.

Just try to think about this, you may find it like complicated a little but it will help a lot to save our comments from being deleted because of topics which are useless.

Watch this example in this picture (Please, give your thoughts):

Capture.JPG.48d01b0026238873e037c6eec97ee8f6.JPG

Actually, this is job for moderators. Yes, it would be great if that feature will be implemented here because it could make the job of moderators and admins easier. We could filtered what is useful topic or what is not so moderators don't need to check the comments on useless topics, they just need to delete it. Am I right? This feature is very useful, I hope this feature will implemented soon.

• +5 1

Thank you for this information as I was facing a problem that I adhered to the rules and some of my comments were deleted without knowing the reason .. Now I could understand the matter .. So we have to answer certain types of posts.

I think you can locate the topics and differentiate them because there is an option that allows you to filter the posts, in more commented, more views, which in my way of thinking means that would be the useful posts 

• +2 1

A present to refrain from is bestow nifty and of no use issue in a location why by the limb of the concern dosing border in attendance self about the channel flex forum. straight to my on absservation this quoted thing would give somebody the job of the meaning here but I consider near is by now a little on hand features to furnish priority to the help class posts for example moderators hold down the best topics, on the whole viewed and for the most part replies topics can also be easily sort out if you are clever to notable a clear-cut subject I occurrence you will drawn control other comment, nearly of the remark members manipulate to constitute that is not carrying great weight to the dwell in in addition the will not profit every item from there.

• +5 1

we need to no longer worry about regulations and requirements of crypto communicate forum because the management of crypto speak forum knows better then us we only preserve in thoughts we want to keep our high great of our own posts don't anxiety what's others are doing with their bills.

• +3 1

With my opinion if we can share our own experience this would be a useful topic and if we just see from other post and post it this is not useful this is plagiarism method and this will useless. Because when we share our own experience we see something, we have an experience about it, we can write fully and explain about our topic so crypto talk members get help from it.

• +1 1

I do follow the hot topics most of the time.

Your post is interesting but some of the members are not agree with you.  Its also cool, Because everyone has a different way of thinking.  As i am a newbie too i Don't know what is right and what is not! But most of the hot topics Don't get delete, so i try to do post on them. Also i will try to follow YOUR advice too        

Reading the posts well and understanding their content will determine if it is important first. If you find something meaningful and good in it, then respond and if it is not important then avoid it

That'd be certainly a useful feature, mate, as I guess most of us have faced that situation of seeing the topics we commented on disappearing overnight, which can be somehow frustrating, especially if we devoted a good effort in commenting the topic. As a rule of thumb, I try not to comment on those topics that have been newly created, unless I consider the information they deliver as highly relevant.

Edited by Jromz
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for pointing out this feature. The moderators are also doing their part by deleting useless topics and comments, thus making our task easier. Also by reading the post or topic or comment we ourselves is able to distinguish useful and useless topics or comments.

On 6/4/2020 at 12:57 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

I want to suggest a new feature, drop your thoughts please. Some members are suffer to reply on topics and later those topics may be deleted with their replies! That means if you have reply in ten topics and they have been deleted, you will also lose 10 comments which is not good. This happens because we don't know which topics have not counted and they will be deleted later, we just reply in every topic that we haven't yet reply!

Here are the solution to detect good topics for reply and those which may be deleted so that we can leave them;

• Green Tick - This will be attached in every counted/ accepted topic which we can reply without any problem.

• Red X - This will be attached to all topics that have not been counted/ useless and they can be deleted anytime. So we will leave this topics without reply them.

• Blue Question Mark - This will be attached to all topics which are still pending to be reviewed if they are useful or useless. We can comment to this topics, when they will turn to Tick our replies will be counted and when they will turn to X we will lose our replies.

Just try to think about this, you may find it like complicated a little but it will help a lot to save our comments from being deleted because of topics which are useless.

Watch this example in this picture (Please, give your thoughts):

Capture.JPG.48d01b0026238873e037c6eec97ee8f6.JPG

I have never come across such marks on topics, the only thing I observed is the flag which identify maybe the post has gone viral but this other marks (green, red and blue) I've never come across them to be sincere. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a very brilliant suggestion, what I would even like is when submitting the topic the it should notify you immediately that the topic is already existing  so that the issue of duplication ends. 

Yeah i'm also agree with you friend. We need a good feature for filtering useful and unnecessary post. Cause all post placed together so it's very difficult for find out which post is really useful. So this feature will be helpful for find out useful post.

My friend told me about this one. I am new but i got everything from my friend. He help in every issue of this forum. I have a lot to know about this forum. Thank you too for explaining it like this. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

As new members here we seriously need a feature's that will detect good and useless topic administration of crypto talk forum knows better then us we only keep in mind we need to maintain our high quality of our own posts don't tension what's others are doing