A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics! - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics!

We shouldn't worry about guidelines and principles of crypto talk discussion on the grounds that the organization of crypto talk gathering knows better then us we just remember we need to keep up our high caliber of our own posts don't strain what's others are doing with their records.

We can guess any post that we are good or useful or useless. .Every post that will follow the rules of the forum and will be creative and useful and will be the permission for the rest of the member and if it is good, then it will be a useful post. But if there are any posts or comments that will not be even in the role of forum, and there will be information discomfort, then there will be useless

I do agree with your green tick option but not other two. I think only tick symbol is enough. There should be a time like 6-12 hours whether the post will remain or not. The moderators will tick those post that are acceptable in this forum. I think there is no need for other two symbols. We will just reply in those which have tick mark. I think that will be a good idea.

Hello everyone. This topic has clarify everything to us, i think if you can follow the instructions of this great platform, your post will always be account as useful post in your yobit.

Yes,this very good feature. These feature is very necessary. The moderators are very active on this forum. They deleted the useless post.we do not know if we have deleted our comments on the topic that we have commented on.we should always obey the rules.we need to know about we should be.and moderators trying their best.thank you.

Your ideas absolutely nice cryptotalk should introduce the feature for their members to detect useful and useless posts. It's because that there are many posts those have useless content. New members confused to reply on topics and they mostly comment on useless topics and get no advantage.

You are right and these is a good suggestion my friend but all these you stated above are not really necessary because the moderator are already taking care of that already so we should all be very sensitive in commenting on a post.

it will be a good option for users as they will be able to post on a useful content only and does that deletion of post on daily basis will be reduced to nothing but it will demand the modulator is a work more hardly than ever

Hello friends...The topic is really useful and that we don't need an extra option from the forum. We should be selective when making a comment. We should always be aware in the rules and regulations of this forum. 

Hello friend you make a great post for us to increase our knowledge and information and I am appreciating to make more wonderful posts. But sadly I didn't see any kind of the symbols that you showed at the post in your topic so please guide me more about this . 

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for this wonderful and useful information that you shared with us I hope that all the members published such publications and I hope to succeed in working within the forum everyone. 

• +1 1

To quickly detect a useful topic is the publication that has quality information, well argued and easy to understand and a bad publication is one that has little information and does not have any important information with this you quickly identify what type of publication is useful or useless.

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post I hope it is really helpful for us . You say right my friend when useless topics are deleted by admins automatically our posts will be deleted . That's why work with be carefully .

• +1 1

@Calvinpriva hi dear you have created a good topic for discussion as we know we all need to know that which post is useful or which is not  so that your post really informative in this case ,and keeps on sharing such knowledge with as so that we can improve us

• +2 1

Hello friend, it is most important thing for everyone to knows about it. But everyone tried his best to write his useful opinion on this forum. This is decision is up to forum to decide which is best among them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Many thanks this is very useful, I did not know what this meant, although I do not usually look at it much, I usually comment on content that I see a lot of community interaction and that the topic is very important to avoid being eliminated.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This can be interesting as an addition. Perhaps ticking which post we don't think that deserves and answer might be the best solution, so we don't waste our time to give a good reply that will be deleted. I avoid answering certain posts for a while as usually the new ones are the ones that are getting deleted first.

I do not understand very well, I have not been able to see this function in the forum, but if you can help me to understand better I would appreciate it since I have deleted topics because the content was completely removed.

Hello mate. Thank you for this useful information. This will surely be a guide to we members on how to know the meaningful topics we can comment on that will prevent our posts on it not to be deleted because it will be really painful a lot when i comment on  posts and found out my posts are been deleted.

This is very positive, thanks for sharing the information, this helps us a lot to know how to differentiate and when it comes to informing us as well as when commenting greetings.

It is possible that this will be done, but the final option is in the hands of the officials of the site and I do not think that they are doing this, but the problem here is to delete the publications and we must find them the best solutions and I hope that they will be worked out

That’s a very valid observation from you friend. By doing that it will surely reduced many uninteresting topics posted online. Though with the drastic deleting of topics it will hinder some users topic void.so I don’t think it’s a way out but is a very good observation

Yes my friend that's a great idea and good suggestions for being easy to find the read contents. The moderators should be changed this feature and I hope they will soon. Thank you so much for this useful suggestion. ♥️

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️