Winning from net lesson 1 shorting links - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Winning from net lesson 1 shorting links

Yes, it is true, that profit from short links is an important source of profit for many who work in the field of profit from the Internet, but there are conditions that must be met in order to achieve profit, the most important of which is how to promote the short link in social media in order to click on it and profit

• +1 2

I have already used this option before, when those short links accepted just to view the link and you will earn, but then I think all shortened links exigent to resolve the captcha or to download a such link to earn. So is bored for some person to do that. 

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This way of earning is depending on the big amount of clicks ! So I think it's will not work for people who don't have big groups or channels on the Social media ! But it's really good way to earn monet because it's not need a time all it need is a clickers 

On 5/24/2020 at 10:21 AM, stuntdila said:

guys shorten links is a great way to make money. actually in some sites they pay you 20 dollars per 1000 visits. all you need to do is create an account in one of those legit paid link shortening websites and start shortening your long links and share them in your social medias, websites, forum and etc.. and by using those sites you can earn a passive income. 

Really that sounds interesting I think this link shortening service can help us to earn a passive income but I hope there are many websites that claims to offer this service including those from time wasters who doesn't pay and now the challenge comes on finding the legit site for this process.

• +1 2

I am not knowing about this doing website short link but it seems very good to know new things from everywhere as you explain we can earn some extra money from doing shortage of long links to short link but I think for that people have to first learn about digital works then only they can clarify their imagination in a better way to this work.

• +1 1

Well i personally never heard a thing about link cutters. But it is sounds good and i think it is a legit one. Well i read some others comment saying that they are working as link cutters. It is a good job to earn a profit.

• +1 1

This is a good way to earn money, but you must have a large number of people who click on your links because it needs a large number of people to start earning money.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Well i personally never heard a thing about link cutters. But it is sounds good and i think it is a legit one. Well i read some others comment saying that they are working as link cutters. It is a good job to earn a profit.

Well, we have a same thing mate, I'm also not familiar about link cutters and i want to try it but before that, i need to research first about from it by how it runs and works, i hope it has a good profit.

• +1 1

Link shortening is a good method to earn money, you just need to register an account in some link shorten sites then create links and share with friends. I think members from USA are paid much than other countries.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I believe that mostly time user avoid to suffer website through short link webisite , because for accessing website we need To solved captcha.

this is really a hard task to geting view on this kind of URLs also. 

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

short links are amazing way to short any long link and as well as we can easily earn money from that but these days so many fake website available in the market so many new people starts believing in them 

• +1 1

Oh wow thats so cool I tried shortening links a number of times but end up getting a different  vibe so its important for me to be able to understand how to really use it perfectly and that is a case of trying build a service of people consistently visting your site, and if you have about 1Million visits then you get a lot of money form it probably 3000 $ but you have to keep on pushing your limits

• +3 1

My friend, this method of profit is useful for people who have famous websites or forums and who have a large number of visits to their site. As for ordinary people, they cannot benefit from this method.

On 6/15/2020 at 8:27 AM, George10 said:

Really that sounds interesting I think this link shortening service can help us to earn a passive income but I hope there are many websites that claims to offer this service including those from time wasters who doesn't pay and now the challenge comes on finding the legit site for this process.

Link Shortner sites earning depends which country we lives, and which country audience click our links, because these link shortner websites earn money through ads so our earning also depends according the clicks, and we need huge follower's in our social media accounts then we earn good amount through these site's, 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The Internet is full of jobs and ways to collect money, but the amount of money differs from one method or from one service to another that is provided, and one of these methods is creating short links Also, there is a CAPTCHA solution As for those who do not possess other skills such as designing or programming, the sums that are obtained are greater.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Short links are very boring because they have too much ads. I become very disappointed after i watch a video in youtube and click a link maybe for a product then i start to see a lot of ads.

• +2 1

On 5/20/2020 at 1:45 PM, issa123h said:

A series of working methods from the Internet First Lesson Profit by shortening links. First, what is the definition of the link shortening process? Shortening links is a service provided by some sites in order to make a long website link short in a simple link that does not exceed the few letters The providers of this service greet their users to shorten their links, publish their short links and obtain profits in exchange for viewing their links by other visitors. For example, at every thousand views, the link gets a dollar If you have a website with hundreds of short links, you will get a daily high profit rate Where do the operators of these websites get the money? The answer is ads. How can I withdraw my profits ..? There are many ways through electronic banks, Bitcoin, or money order after reaching the minimum withdrawal limit

Is it safe ?? There is no safe some sites are scammers

Thank you 

Yes, if you have websites about downloading or groups with more member then you can easily earn more from shortening links. It is safe and your link won't be affected. So, you can work freely and take payment by bitcoin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have found many of these but they didn't pay, I saw some of these too but they were not looking as good websites to use and I didn't try, if you can give us an estimation of how much we earn every day and it it is good money some people may want to join.

• +2 1

I have heard of it and it did work for me for some time but the truth is , it might be a little bit of hard work unless you try as hard to make sure that you are building up an Audience to make sure that they will keep on working and looking for your links and that is the only option I know of.

• +4 1

Its true people do get some good money from this kind of links its a good source of a Job but as @Mike1515 says , there is a lot of work to be done in here, the right  idea being to make sure that there is a very good stream of people using your links so as you can get something in the end. Working as hard to create the best.

The best thing to do today is to make sure that we are able to balance a lot of things in so many ways that is how we need to look at something we can give, and in the same straight process, we are able to gain a net. say you give 100 worth of services and in the end you gain 500$ worth of the same . thats very important

• +2 1

I do not mind if this is paying and I will try but only if it is proven that these shortin link websites are paying the users and will not risk any time to find it mysefl as I did a lot of jobs already and got paid by nothing, so it is not unless you make a good post with all the details that I will try it.

An advice from having years online is this service will not pay anything and they advertise like the do so they may have some sockpuppet accounts in forums to claim they do but it is not worth it and you have to find something else. But there is a chance that it will pay you a very small reward that will be similar to nothing for most of the world.

As for profit or adopting the Internet as a way to bring in money, I think that trading and some honest sites are more profitable. In addition to providing your services to others from professional design, programming and shortening links, but I see that the effort is not commensurate with the amount of money earned, so in my opinion, trading according to certain standards and conditions is easier and profitable.

• +1 1

Earnings from shortening links is easy and simple but for this one's have a large community on any social forum. Then he can earn passive income from shortening links. My first earning was from shortening links but it was low. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not prefer to profit from shortening links
This method was safe and profitable in the past when everyone was profit from the adfly website, but many similar and insecure websites appeared, and also you will not make lot of money from shortening the links.