Hacking mining is booming? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MilaNi

Hacking mining is booming?

On 5/18/2020 at 4:14 PM, MilaNi said:

They are used by big companies and corporations. So why their security is not so strong? Or hackers became even more talented then before? How to be really protected? 

I also have doubt, i mean super computers suppose to be the most secured and high powered computers right, but the security system is not higher than the NASA or the governments security system right, so if hackers can get access to the government data base then they can hack the super computers.

Not just in mining,but in any earning platform that hackers can get money they do hack. This is part of this digital technology,so using this,should made with caution. We cannot trust and guarantee being secured always no matter how good tge platform was,so we should be vigilant also.

It might be a big problem when more supercomputers is available on the market, because it would simply make much harder for those miners that have less powerful machines to earn money.

18 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

When the security and blockers is getting improved, hackers are also improving so they are really inevitable but I still hope that crypto securities can have a greater way of executing those hackers that I'd spreading.

Scammers are truly inevitable, even if exchanges have 100% security against scammers, some people that are new and also some that have no good knowledge about cryptocurrencies will still be scammed. 

On 5/18/2020 at 4:14 PM, MilaNi said:

Lots of people consider mining to be not very profitable nowadays. But as the reality shows us, hacker attacks still not only happens, but even become wider and gain the momentum via hacking different major companies. 

During some last days there are lots of news about the hacking of the supercomputers for mining in the number of the European countries - the UK, Germany, Switzerland, and even Spain. At least it is said in lots of news resources. Here is the link to one of them- 

https://www.google.com.ua/amp/s/www.zdnet.com/google-amp/article/supercomputers-hacked-across-europe-to-mine-cryptocurrency/?espv=1

As we know supercomputers are such computers with a high level of performance compared to general-purpose computers. They are used by big companies and corporations. So why their security is not so strong? Or hackers became even more talented then before? How to be really protected? 

The security of cryptocurrencies in generally is not that strong not only from mining, but I hope in the future while the technology of cryptocurrencies growing massively, the chances of being hacked would be decreased.

Nowadays there are a lot of frauds which want to steal people`s money. It happens because cryptocurrency and blockchain is new and unknown sphere for most people and when they are inexperienced it`s the best time to deceive them 

• Useful or interesting 1

47 minutes ago, nykas said:

Nowadays there are a lot of frauds which want to steal people`s money. It happens because cryptocurrency and blockchain is new and unknown sphere for most people and when they are inexperienced it`s the best time to deceive them 

There is a deep sense in your words. Lots of users' assets were stolen, because too many people started as newbies, from the very beginning there was not any experience in the cryptocurrency, digital wallets, something like private keys, seeds, online exchanges and so on. That is why there were lots of mistakes and losses. Nowadays people became more experienced. I think that the key problem is that lots of people have not accepted yet that the digital world and their security in it, not only the crypto, but all their data require new look and new rules. But lots of people are too self-confident that such situations will not happen to them. They go on their living via old methods, principles that are outdated. People nowadays and in future should understand that digital world is linked so closely that they can't imagine how strong the link is. And how the question of the security is important.

On 5/18/2020 at 6:14 PM, MilaNi said:

So why their security is not so strong? Or hackers became even more talented then before? How to be really protected? 

I think there security is strong but hackers becoming more talented. As we know that in previous years binance exchange was hacked. Binance was one of best exchange in trading view as well as security point of view. But it was hacked. So i think same happens with these super computers. 

Well the hackers seems to have much knowledge about coding which could also help them in breaking into supercomputers and also exchanges to get rid of people's money, and there always try to upgrade their knowledge and use all available method there could, so I think we should increase our security levels.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that pirates already hack a lot of devices and plant mining units for their benefit and I think they do this in all devices and not only in high-end devices in order to collect a lot of money

Many miners are only focusing for making them high performance computer rather than working for the working for security because hackers can do anything they won't stop if they want to do. Even supercomputers are easily being hacked there is high chance for getting hacked. So, i would suggest you to invest for the security of the computer.

Well most likely they do have some particular own self security firewall systems and preventions.

But they could be using old software code which can be outdated to several new hacking ways of generating key access.

I read something that was the main issue and software developers are trying to update those supercomputers as fast as they can which involves in counter measurements against current and future hacking attempts.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

To stay protected from these overwhelming hackers that keeps emerging with advanced methods to carry out their malicious operations we need to avoid being to much exposed online and enabling tight security steps to our crypto related accounts like the use of Google authentication app and avoid following links online that are anonymously sent to our computers or phones.

Yes, pirates constantly develop their capabilities and talents and therefore we can do nothing to constantly update antivirus and malware protection programs, also protect the computer with a strong password, as well as not to place important data on the computer or encrypt it. Not accessing untrusted websites and not opening unknown email links.

If hacking mining comes to light if we are a little careful before we act and analyze the market well then it is possible to protect ourselves from hackers. You are right no one can easily hack using Google 2fa code You will get the code before logging in I will never be able to hack the ID without the code.

• +1 1

Well super computer if hacked sure they would be capable for mining with good profit. And talking about recent hacks, the hackers are developing so much skills and though for super computer huge security is maintained they managed to find a threat there and hacks it. So hackers skill is over the security of super computer and big company shouldn't take them in easy way.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This is big level scam that a super computer is being hacked for the mining purpose. Well, mining in pc are not profitable by a common people. But the professional miners using multiple technologies is a profitable buisness. Most of the free mining websites are fake. And the paying once are very poor.

In fact, this idea has been thriving for a long time. And many people set up a hacker trap in the system, which are then mined the cryptocurrency in an underhand way. We even had that at school, lol! Someone installed a hidden miner on the computers, and therefore, it could not work properly! In General, I think this is not surprising. After all, this topic is a very easy way to earn money for many hackers

• +1 1

Why is hackers ejack on their details is the hackers have more minded serious than them or are they not have much tellent on data secure

• -1 1

These unfortunate events always happen in the field of crypto and have become a real problem for those working in this field. @MilaNi
Hackers are always inventing new methods in order to achieve their goal and they are organized and preventing them is not easy, and therefore we must protect our devices and our accounts with the maximum possible means.

Using others computer for mining known as crypto jacking is now in trend people hack into other computer and mine using their resources. So, you should never download any suspicious file because they can contain virus which can use your resources for mining.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

An interesting topic for discussion! I think that the big companies certainly have strong protections against penetration, but at the same time the hackers are increasing in experience and knowledge day by day, and this war between protection systems and hackers will not end because it is a science race.

With large industry crypto mining companies controlling huge amounts of hash power, it would be easy for them to switch the mining efforts to a smaller cap coin and completely dominate its network. That can be devastating and if it is ever found being done then that company will hopefully be shunned from investors.   

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Even the most powerful computers do not think they are suitable now in mining after we have special mining equipment that Bitmain sells in the market, but these hackers target all computers around the world to mine them, it may be a coincidence that they were able to access a central supercomputer for a company.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

they are organized and preventing them is not easy, never download any suspicious file because they can contain virus